Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
[PRP] 'Tis no mummer's farce (Dragonsblood/Boneknapper)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:13 pm
It was a lovely day, all things considered. Drache was out and about as she often was, and had happened upon some treasures she's never seen, not even roaming. They were quite lovely, and the lioness had chosen to collect them, making her way to the crafters with a patient gait. Mad, perhaps yes -- but it seemed no issue to bring in pretties, so she was quite happy to approach patiently and share. After all, maybe others would treasure them too?

"Hello?" The lioness called softly, padding along. "Is anybody in? I found some things!"

Andranis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:34 am
There was a small clatter of bones, followed by Boneknapper cursing. The pink lioness glared a the bone pile, carefully built up over the past seven sunrises, and the small rodent darting out with its stolen prize that had made the pile collapse. She let out a sigh, then stepped out of the cave into the more lighted area. "Dragonsblood, hello! Did you need something?" The curtain of bones that marked her crafting den was pushed aside, the different parts having been made from carefully-woven sinew ropes that laced through carefully-pierced bones and spinal pieces. To most, it was creepy, even to her dear Puzzle. To Boneknapper, it was a melodious sound to hear the bones clicking together.

NovaCracker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:37 pm
Andranis

A roident scampered out fiurst, a stolen priuze in it';s grasp, and for a moment, the lioness watched before a paw suddenly struck like lightening, pinning it ere it drew near to her collection of presents for crafting, and she lifted it by the tail, idly considering eating the rodent before snorting at it andlooking over A RGW CURTAIN CLATTERED. wHILE BONES WERE UNSETTLING, dRAGONSBLOOD WAS ONE NOT TO BE BOTHERED EASILY -- ESPECIALLY NOT BY WHAT OTHERS DID, AND THE LIONESS SMILED AT bONEKNAPPER WARMLY, NODDING.

"wELL, PERHAPS. i WAS OUT TODAY AND CAME UPON A RATHER FETCHING COLLECTION OF PRETTY ITEMS i'VE NOT SEEN THAT i THOUGHT MAY SUIT THE CRAFTERS TO MAKE. i KNOW i'LL GLADLY TRADE FOR AN ITEM, BUT i FIGURED IT MAY BE BETTER TO SHARE THE HOARD AT LARGE THAN KEEP IT TO MYSELF." tHEN SHE OFFERED THE RODENT, PLEASED.

"sNACK?"

aDMITTEDLY, SHE KEPT THEM ALL CLOSE TO HER PAWS, HENCE A FLUID MOTION BEFORE. tHERE WERE BITS OF DESERT GLASS, SHELL, BONE -- EVEN SOME FLOWERS THAT SEEMED TO DRY JUST-SO THAT WERE IDEAL TO KEEP, AND SOME SCRAPS. iT TRULT WAS ODDS AND ENDS, BUT NOT ALL NORMALLY MADE IT BY, EVEN THE MUMMER KNEW THAT. lIKELY, SOME PASSING ROGUES AT THE BORDER HAD THINGS LOST, OR FELL FROM FUR AND SUCH.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:00 pm
Boneknapper watched with amusement as Dragonsblood caught the mouse. "Not today, little thief..." Her silvery gaze returned to the other lioness, smiling. "You eat it."

As the wind blew in from the sea, the bone curtain rattled again. It whistled, too, a soft melody that joined the gentle clatter of various bones strung together. As she looked at the items presented, the pink lioness hummed along with the wordless melody her curtain created. She regarded the items, such as the flowers, shells, and bone, then eyed the desert glass. "Now that's a fascinating one... Where did you find it?" The rest could easily have come from anywhere, but the glass... The glass in particular had her fascinated.

NovaCracker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:57 pm
Andranis

"I found this closer to the borders." Dragonsblood nudged the glass forwards, watching the green glint off of it as she looked to the mouse, more than happy to enjoy the light sdnack with a couple bites before motioning.

"I've never seen this sort of thing, not even journeying in the roguelands, so I'm not sure where it's fr4om. It almost doesn't even look like any kind of jewel I've seen."

Alex frowned, pursing her lips thoughtfully as she nosed the preice to Bonenapper thoughtfully. It could be from anywhere, but, maybe it was something of use? A charm for the pride? One never knew what these things were and with no visions whirling the lioness was more than happy to turn it over, nodding.

"I haven't ah, Seen much to do with it either, so I'm afraid I know little. It's pretty, though, so I thought it may serve some use in crafting."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:32 pm
Boneknapper admired the glass, the way it looked and how it had a mute shine to it. It was, in a word, beautiful, and she could already envision things she could make out of it using bone and other things to accentuate it. There were some particularly smooth stones that would make good accents, too, though probably with a buffer of bones between the stone and the glass.

With a gentle motion, she scooped up the glass to get a much better look at it. "This is a remarkable find! Thank you, Dragonsblood, it will go to great use." She hummed, contemplating just how she would frame it in bone and stone. She had no idea how the precious objects were made, only that they sometimes washed up from the sea. Those ones were much smoother, more opaque, but no less beautiful. "Do you want it back as a necklace? I think it'd stand out quite nicely against your coat, you know."

NovaCracker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:04 am
Andranis

"If you'd think it the best use." Dragonsblood nodded patiently, smiling as she looked towards the crafter. Seeing it make others happy - why she hoarded treasures as much as the next 'dragon' or dragon-at-heart, she did respect the others, and she was already mapping her way toi the borders mentally, then looked borderward briefly.

"I'm thinking of looking for more out there, myself. It's not hard to get to, and the path is relatively easy. If you wanted I can certainly do that. Maybe if there's more, and othr oddities, we can share things with the pride. I'm just a mummer but it would be something fun to do. Boost everybody's spirits a little bit."

Dragonsblook then motioned with a paw. "It's been so quiet lately that I've been considering bugging some of the new lions just for amusement, like this one egocentric guy."

Poking egos was ALWAYS fun!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:20 am
At the mention of leaving the pride's lands, Boneknapper suddenly went rigid. "If you're going to step beyond the border, it may be best to take others with you. The trouble in the Bahari'mtoto has Puzzle and Flower Lord on edge, since while Liwei's blessing protects us within our lands, it does nothing once we leave our lands." She could absolutely see why he'd be bothered by the presence of strangers outside. They were, in a sense, trapped in a cage, and while they COULD simply exist inside the borders, it was inevitable and in their nature to want to go out and see the world. Many young lions did, and many of them didn't come back. Usually it was because they had gone out to see it, and found something that called to them more strongly. This nobody seemed to mind, other than direct family. But how many of those lions that left, didn't come back because of conflict of some sort?

Trying to relax, the pink lioness motioned to the lands they were in here and now. "Bothering the new members is a good idea, yes." Slowly she smiled, "You have to be kind of crazy to live here, as one saying goes, and if they can't handle one of the SANE lions, how can they handle the ones who partake in the brew?"

NovaCracker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:08 pm
Andranis

Dragonsblood liustened to Bioneknapper patiently, offering a small noise to assure her she was paying attention, and settled. She was, well, one of the older blood -- burn during the curse of madness and maintaining that touch -- one that led her to flee being persecuted for her beliefs. It was only to bring her only cub to a home that drew her home -- her son and, perhaps, boredom. Still, it afforded her insight to understand the outside and Boneknapper's views.

"While I understand the worry," Dragonsblood said, tone softer than she usually used -- a fearful lioness was never good! "I have lived a long time far from the borders because of his same magic that took the muses from the majority when I was young. I'm only lucky to have kept them and avoidd that, but, I do understand. I can probably find some others to go with me, especially since there was that tussle outside with that other ocean... pride... Thing?" She wasn't clear on politics, not really. It wasn't her job. Still, the luioness then motioned. "We can look for more of the shiny stuff. New members might work if you think the brew might worry them, as well. I personally don't mind it, but it's still new enough that some may want to join and see if they feel better with clear minds."

The lioness then noses, nuzzling the crafte3r gently.

"I don't wish to worry anybody, all I intend is to find something nice for the pride to enjoy. Treasurehunting is a dragon's nature, right?" The female winked playfully then, abnd turned, nodding.

"I'll leave these to you and yours for now and see if I can't gather others to find more things. If need be I'll try handling trouble, but I don't forsee any. I'll keep you posted about what I se. The boss too-- especially if the old Viusion thing kicks up. Take care, okay?"

A last nuzzle, and Dragonsblood turned, padding to move for the dens. She'd fortuanately sighted some lions still new settling in, and taking creatures more used to the rogue life was more appealing, the female humming a bit as she began to go over ideas in her mind.

There was no harm in searching, and the lioness decided she'd do her best to find more of the dfascinating hard colored stuff -- as much as she and hers could carry, and the thought held as she migrated away, deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:56 am
Boneknapper couldn't help but smile, "Caution is all we ask, Dragonsblood." She knew many came in from outside, or had gone outside the pride's lands and then returned. She still worried, though, like a mother bird and her chicks. She gave a bow as the other lioness left, calling, "Safe travels to you and your companions!" She then gathered the items Dragonsblood had left and took them to start crafting. It was best to get that done while inspiration was high!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items