Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] A Little More Flying Practice (A'te/Dok and Sha/Theri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:04 am
The weather was starting to warm up even more as A’te dug his barefeet in the sand. Instead of wearing the usually leggings and leathers he was wearing a knee length simple dress with this hair pulled back into a messy bun of curls. Sweat started to drizzle down as the sounds of waves crashed along the shoreline with a soft murmuring invite to swim in the cool waters. The blue eyes watched as the water ebbed along the sand dampening before trailing back into the sea, it was almost hypnotizing to watch.

The voice rang with enthusiasm as green swooped through the skies before growing close to the water letting her tail drag along the surface edge.

I am I am, just be careful ok. The familiar grin spread along his lips as his attentioned turned back to her.

faesinger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:55 pm
This way, this way. They are over here. An excited Therianth was running down the beach before she realized that Shahera wasn’t keeping up with her. Backtracking she gave Shahera a nudge. Faster, you are so slow these days. Another nudge.

I’m not slowing down, silly. You are speeding up. You are getting big. And if you keep pushing me I am going to fall. Then we will be even slower to get there. Shahera was running on the sand where the waves were compacting it to make it easier to run. Her feet were getting rather wet and her pant legs were starting to be soaked too.

There they are. She is flying! Look, look. There was a whine of urgency.

Go join her, silly. That was all Therianth needed and she was up in the air. Sister! Sister, I came to play with you!

Shahera hadn’t quite gotten to where A’te was and could only wave at him.

tella cinere

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:39 pm
PLAY PLAY FINALLY! I’VE BEEN WAITING! Dokkaeth greeted her sister with as much joy as she could without losing too much speed in her flight.

A’te hadn’t even noticed the other green until the two were flying in the air, Dokkaeth weaving in and out as her sister kept up with her with the same amount of energy. It was amazing how much time flied by, A’te could swear it was only a few days ago that she was small enough to sit on his shoulder and wrap her tail around, now he could barely keep up with her.

The green dove down skimming her wing along the surface of the water before diving up towards the sky.

A’te laughed before giving Shahera a wave as she made her way along the beach, she wasn’t someone that he had talked to alot but he didn’t mind company considering how much of a handful Dokkaeth was now that she had got herself into the sky.

When she got close enough he gave her another friendly smile. “Hey.”

faesinger

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:14 pm
Oooooohhhh! Therianth watched Dokkaeth play with the water. She had to try. swooping down Therianth let her wing trail along the surface. It tickles!

Shahera came to finally stand next to A’te. “Hey yourself.” She stood watching the dragons fly for a moment. “Things are right now. They were designed for this.” And other things, but she didn’t want to think about Thread right then. “Therianth is so excited to be able to fly and come play with Dorraeth. Is she enjoying her new abilities?”

stella cinere

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas