[PRP] Unhappy Travels [Dormin x Aketch]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:33 pm
Usually, you could find Aketch in the baking hot suns of the wastelands but in recent weeks she'd decided to venture out and see what all the rest of the mortal realms had to offer. Granted, there was nothing more satisfying to the goddess than watching vultures pick at unfortunate souls who made the unwise decision to travel the barren lands only to lose their lives. The dying of a mortal brought the goddess no joy but seeing that their bodies did not go to waste pleased her more than the goddess would fully admit out loud. For, you see, Aketch took her place in the circle of life very seriously as every time a mortal scavenged was a praise to her whether the mortal realized this or not.

The new terrain she found her self in now was a very tropical and lush part of Africa. The jungle, to put it bluntly, was not as favorable to the goddess as the wastelands. Thick trees growing close together and so much brush that Aketch found her self constantly having to free her self from its scratchy path. In the waste lands there was enough space that walking wasn't a chore.

Flight was an option but Aketch chose to travel on foot so she could actually see what was beneath the thick canapes. Traveling on foot had seemed like a fun decision in theory but, now, in practice the goddess wasn't so sure she was happy with her choice.

Something thorny had grabbed hold of one of her wings tips pulling on Aketch as she attempted to pad forward.

"Gah!?" Aketch gasped in surprise unsure if maybe some one was tugging on her. Quickly, she turned her head to find her wing a tangle with a thorny vine. Grumpily, the goddess started to chew on the pointy thing.

How annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:52 pm
Dormin had taken it upon himself to try and meddle....less with mortals ever since he'd completely and unintentionally acquired himself a young Godling for a child. Not that Wadre was entirely.....unpleasant. Simply, he now stood as a reminder - domain be damned. Sometimes, however, it was still a somewhat due diligence that had all four of his paws on the ground that day.

Though anybody who took even a glance at him with a glamour on would know intimately that a lion his size was not natural. It didn't keep him from hiding his godly ways on a more leisurely walk. Simply - it was easier to not get snagged on everything by knocking his horns into it, or catching a wing there. Every time he stooped to keep from catching on a low hanging vine here or there, he noted how it would have turned out in any other situation.

No. That was unsuitable.

Though the sound of surprise from another did draw his attention, his dark hide lumbering through the twists of the path to see who around what turn or bend had uttered such sound. What he found for his effort was a goddess with a wing tangled in a vine. Mmmm. He could have so easily been in the same position.

Still, without a word he moved towards her, grasping another piece of the vine in his mouth and placing one heavy paw against it to begin tearing.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:05 pm
demon_pachabel

Thorns were not a pleasant thing to be picking at with your bare maw which was something Aketch was learning first paw now as her mighty fangs struggled to get a good strong hold on the tangled mess. A weight on the frustrating vine had the goddess drop her portion from her maw to face a very large what she assumed to be mortal lion. One of her brows lifted in amusement as the male appeared to be helping her free from the thorny hold.

There was no need for words right now only the task at paw which was destroying the vine that had ensnared the goddesses wing. Aketch, being the goddess, was quick to chewing on the uncomfortable thorns to attempt to help free her self. The vines began to tear a lot easier now that two very powerful beings were making work of it.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAP.

The vine broke leaving a few fragments intertwined between Aketch's dark feathers. Relief was a rush in Aketch and it showed in her features. A great sigh of relief was released.

"Thank you. I don't know why these thorny things are so attracted to me. They're everywhere," She gazed at the stranger from behind her skull mask. Her golden eyes brightened as they flashed a bit of curiosity about this stranger.

"Uhhh... Suppose I'm being rude. I'm.." Was announcing her god hood rude right now or should she stick to her plain name. Juggling the choices she landed on her name as the stranger had done her a great favor, "Aketch,"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 am
"Because your wings look so soft and inviting," he answered plainly, no hint of it actually being meant as more than an observation, to Aketch's comment about the thorns and her wings. "Low hanging branches do so enjoy tangling the wings and the horns and whatever other little bits and pieces they can find to cling to," he continued, idly pulling a thorn from his paw pad for his efforts. It didn't bleed, and in fact his flesh seemed little irritated by the action.

Considering her introduction for a moment, his own dark eyes - the only godly feature that remained to him, to any who would want to see it for what it was - flashed, flickers of blue dancing through the orange they seemed to be by default. "It was no problem. I am Dormin," his voice thrummed, as if a second wanted to dance thru his words with him as he said his name.

"Brambles are really not the most convenient place to travel through - are you heading farther in?"

Alpaca Chobi

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:14 pm
demon_pachabel

The eyes were not lost on the goddess. They were strange but the goddess was not one to assume.

"You have quite unique eyes Dormin." She offered. Some how his eyes sparked an idea for Aketch yet at the same time she was not quite connecting the dots as to why.

"Brambles ... are not too kind to a godly form," She looked as if she was deep in thought for a moment. All of a sudden her ears started to extend as did her her face start to loose any ounce of lion it once had to be instead replaced with that of a canine face. Her paws started to grow fur and shrink in to more mammal proportions and her wings and horns simply vanished. Standing now before Dormin was a very ordinary looking hyena minus the fact she still dawned a skull upon her head.

"I .. really hate hiding my form. " Aketch admitted, "But maybe this smaller form will get through the brush a little easier. Those wings are too soft and inviting," The female complained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:48 pm
"Like nothing on this earth," he replied cryptically, before half-bowing his head, "Thank you for noticing."

"No, such brambles are not. At least you have found a kind, small, form to use in the meantime," Dormin may have been considered large as he was - but had he removed his own glamour, he would have shown himself for even more than he already did.

Looking away from the hyena who now stood in front of him, he nodded into the jungle. "Were you looking to go farther in, or somewhere else? I cannot say that I have a....destination in mind," he spoke slowly, though it seemed more out of consideration for his tongue, than any doubt he was speaking too quickly. It seemed for all of the strangeness in front of him that day, Dormin was not surprised in the least. In fact, one could say he was too casual about it.

Alpaca Chobi

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:49 pm
demon_pachabel

" I would agree with that statement," The now hyena goddess gave him a curt nod in acknowledgement that she had never seen anything quite like his eyes. There was something special that she was still not connecting about those eyes but for the time being she would not dwell on that.

The males question about a destination was met with a blank expression from behind her skull mask. Though, with her more canine like features poking out from her mask a tad more, it was easier to tell the sort of face she was making. This was the point in time where she had to be honest and it wasn't easy because it made her sound like a dunce.

"Destination?" She repeated leaving out the in mind bit. 'Was there supposed to be one of those,' was now a thought that crowded and worried the goddesses mind.

"I usually stay closer toe the waste lands and I was curious about the other areas in all honesty. I wanted to see more of this terrain but if I have to be honest... I definitely am sure I am unsure I want to see more... Care to walk out of here with me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:01 pm
Mmmm.

"A goal, an idea, a quest or something like that," Dormin replied, though he didn't seem to think less of her for not enjoying what she'd found for all of her wandering. He himself hadn't particularly enjoyed it when he'd found himself too large to navigate without some frustration.

He peered into the greenery, holding back a grimace of his own at the idea of wandering too much more inside of it. "If you wish for my company, I would be happy to join you. Less we both end up stuck in here, hmm?"

Which may have been funnier with him, though.

Alpaca Chobi

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:41 pm
demon_pachabel

"Well if you were to put it eloquently like that... I could be down for a quest... but I suppose we'd need to find something worth questing for. Sure. Why don't you accompany me and maybe some quest will fall on our paws." Aketch nodded having now made sense of the situation. To her, it made sense.

The idea of getting stuck in the greenery once again was not appealing so having a jungle buddy sounded like a smart idea. With her new smaller form it was going to be easier to get around but at the same time she wanted to be careful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:53 pm
"Very well," his eyes seemed to glint with some unspoken delight. "Now, which way?" he asked, looking into the greenery. "Back the way you came, or farther along?"

As it stood now, it seemed Dormin was more likely to get stuck than the mortal-formed goddess.

Alpaca Chobi

Wow, look at this high quality tag. It's beautiful.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces