Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[DUEL] Ebbe/Kufutwa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
KasaiLoki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 5, 2, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:39 pm
Ebbe loved seeing the lands practically come to life. There was a lot of lessons learned in the pridelands from his scars, and their daily dueling proved that. Ebbe was usually watching with great interest from afar, taking notes in his head while his eyes scanned from scuffle to scuffle.

The dark lion, Majuto, seemed to impress him the most. He had caught sight of one of his duels and well, the rest was practically history. The male had gone so far to beat him in a duel too, a feat Ebbe did not particularly want to admit too. There was rumor the male was dueling again, the challenger being the young black lioness the Monarch’s claw had put into place twice over. A frown was evident on his maw (on the contrary to his normal smirk). Dueling to duel was one thing, but dueling in addition to the training the Outlander Unbranded would go through was practically a death sentence. He headed in the direction of that duel, one focus in mind.  
KasaiLoki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 2, 4 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:40 pm
Where is that Majuto he wondered to himself, his dark green eyes scanning the area for the gray male. The two siblings, while spending great lengths of time in the roguelands together, did not get to spend much actually within the pride territory. The likely reason for this was due to the career paths the lions had taken. The red lion had gone for a more…political per say route, while the darker male had gone full militia.

Majuto had more priorities in his life apparently than Kufu, as the male was happy just doing what he could to interpret the stars and then head home. Perhaps becoming a Justice some time in his life would be on his path, but right now a Scryer was the perfect position.

Not seeing his brother, the reddish male found someone almost as equally important. The Monarch’s Claw!

He could hold that up to his brother if he were to get a duel with the male. There was rumors the male never backed down from a challenge, and while the slightly lankier male was probably no match for the beefiness and brute strength of the Claw, if given the chance to at least been offered the chance of a duel one of his brother’s idols then well, Kufu was sure to take it.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:42 pm
“The Monarch’s Claw himself. Ebbe, may I call you Ebbe? My name is Kufutwa. You may know my brother Majuto. He is actually part of your ranks, unlike myself. You see, you probably don’t know me due to me not being an actual Scar like my brother. I’m a Scryer,” the male continued to ramble on and on, causing the striped lion to stop, eyes narrowing on the newcomer.

Not letting the stare stop him (although it did slow him down just a bit), Kufu quickly added. “I’ve come to duel you! Well, duel my brother but he isn’t here, and this would be such a great opportunity for me to learn from the best. That’s what Majuto says about you, you know. You are the best.” The red lion praised the male.

Ebbe rolled his time. “I don’t have time for this.” The Monarch’s Claw said gruffily, sidestepping from the male.

If Kufu’s grin windened. “Backing down from a challenge? Wow,” he made a tsking noise, noting the male had stopped dead in his tracks. “Never knew the Monarch’s Claw would be backing away from a challenge. I guess Majuto was wrong about you. Probably should go find him and tell him. Hmm." Kufu smirked.

Ebbe's fur bristled on the back of his neck, hidden by his thick blonde mane. Who was this little punk? "Majuto's your brother you say. Pity. I was starting to like him." Orange eyes narrowed as they turned towards Kufu. "Fine. One battle."

Oh. This should be fun.

While Ebbe was holding back on his other duels. He wouldn't this one. Instead, he was prepared to show Kufu his might, and hopefully leave the brat with a few more scars. His body seemed to be lacking them. Fitting for a scryer. Ebbe thought to himself with an eye roll. After this duel, he'd have to find Katiti too. Let her know about this male's words. Maybe she could control her own, just as he tried to with the Scars.

The Claw did not wait for a count, or for Kufu to be ready. He was quick to turn, jowls open and ready, intent on snapping at the red male's neck. He would make the lion eat the words he said, and leave him voiceless until he learned to control that tongue of his.

When Ebbe launched to attack, Kufu scurried out. He was too slow for the male, and found himself writhing underneath the stocky male, his head shifting left and right to try and avoid the oncoming chomps. He pushed at the soft underbelly, an easy target for most. He found his back legs hitting muscles, the kick barely seeming to phase the other.

Ebbe chuckled darkly, pinning the male, his paw pressing against his windpipe. "How do you think your brother would feel if I watered the grounds with your blood. Do you think he would mourn your loss? Or perhaps, celebrate knowing he got rid of you." His voice was just above a whisper, the thick claw pushing, feeling the vibrations of slightly panicked breaths, and the pulsing of blood as it raced to the heart.

"You wouldn't dare kill me." Kufu challenged.

"No. Perhaps I wouldn't. Not yet at least." The claw dug into the throat, piercing the skin. "I'll let Katiti deal with you. Your one of hers anyway." Ebbe snorted, releasing the male as he backed away. "I believe this duel is over, if you could even called it that." Really it was just Ebbe's putting the Scryer in his place. "I'm letting you off a bit more fair than I normally would. Next time, don't expect leniency."

There probably would not be a next time. Not with Ebbe at least.

[1022 words]  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff