Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:11 am
Orpheus Solon

Tri handed Phlegm an egg once he was done hacking up the ball. He looked at her and though before nodding. "I could put him to work but I don't know how he would feel about the work." He looked back at him. Phlegm looked at him and tilted his head, making a confused squawk. "You're gonna help me, bird." He said to the bird and looked back at Shura.

Tri smiled a bit and opened one and ate it, happy as he eats it.

"Welcome." He said and ate another one. Tri nodded and walked with her, thinking what kind of food he would want. Those meat skewers were amazing but he has seen a bunch of other good looking food on his few trips there to get food with friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:47 am
Zafine the crow

"You just need to see about finding some sort of treat that he likes. It's the best way to go about training something, with food." She blinked a couple times before lifting her hands up, smothering giggles as she thought on that. Was that why those that hired him on were giving Tri food? Was it some sort of training attempt? It was possible and just thinking about it amused her. She wouldn't tell him though, not wanting to insult him.

"Ah well, you have time to train your buddy. For now, let's get some lunch!" Reaching out she caught hold of his hand and moved to pull him along away from the egg gathering area and toward where food would be being made at this time of day.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas