Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply _†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_
Viviana-Christodoulou Georgiades Sotiropoulos(Finished)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:49 pm
Viviana-Christodoulou GeorgiadesSotiropoulos
My Creator is Vicar Amelia

User Image
████████ † Basic Information † ████████

Nickname:
Since her name is so long, she refers to herself as 'Vivi'
Birthday: March fifth
Nationality: Greek
Sexuality: Pansexual/Panromantic
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Brown, a soft hue
Eye Colour: A vibrant green
Weight: 100 lb
Height: 4'7"

████████ † Psychological & Abilities & Info † ████████

✔ Dogs: The best companion to have, and the softest as well
✔ Good smells: It can be a great comfort
✔ Gardening: Being around flowers brings great comfort, she admires the vibrance and life
✔ Large, baggy clothing: One size fits all, yes?
✔ Warm drinks: It warms the belly
✔ Origami: A very fun hobby to do when bored
✔ Herbalism: Herbal concoctions and remedies are her realm, she is most at ease around plantlife

Dislikes:
✘ Cats: Their paws are scary
✘ Loud noises: It disrupts the quiet
✘ Weeds in a garden: They do not belong where flowers grow
✘ Salty foods: She prefers sweets, salty foods don't settle well with her
✘ Arguments: One could be doing something instead of debating
✘ Negative emotion: Hypocritical, but she hates seeing a frown on anyones face
✘ Math: Nn... No thanks

Health Vivi is healthy physically, as one can be - though she is rather underweight and frail, childish in her appearance. Mentally... Eh, she's rather cognitively absent and has a struggle with semantics, she's just ditzy - otherwise, a clean bill.

Dorm Room Blank space

Grade: Third Year

Classes: Music, History, Maths, Art

Abilities/Skills:
♥ Healing; Vivi can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning.
♥ Resurrection; Those who have fallen into the cold arms of death are given a second chance, though at the cost of her own.
♥ Self-Healing; Since she is unable to fight or defend herself, she has also been gifted with regenerative self-healing. When she is injured, her body will expend energy to speed up the natural process of healing.

████████ † Personality & Personal Information † ████████

Personality:
A gentle and kindred spirit, Vivi is often very soft spoken. Her incredibly kind and preserving nature often causes trouble, mostly for herself since she finds it incredibly difficult to say 'no' when asked a favor. Thus, people can easily walk over her without a single complaint. Vivi believes that everyone is a friend, which is incredibly foolish on her part.
She does however feel negative emotion; Vivi, rather than displaying said negative emotion, prefers to keep them under wraps until she is alone to weep or release her anger. The young girl believes that this emotion is bothersome to those around her - one would much prefer to see a Vivi that is happy consistently, rather than a Vivi who has a moment of sadness.
Vivi is not the smartest tool in the shed. She is lacking in her academics and performs subpar in every subject, especially courses that require her to exert physical energy. It is very clear to see that she prefers heart over brains.
The outside world is a new terrain for her to explore, in fact, she actually knows very little of different cultural customs and finds even the most subtle mannerisms to be interesting. Though, because of this Vivi has no perception of personal space, and will invade anyones bubble if she finds something interesting (For example; If someone has a segment of hair out of place, she will fix it without warning. Or, if someone has an interesting pigment to their eyes, she will move uncomfortably close to inspect the colors. The possibilities of striking her interest are absolutely endless, so be weary when you first interact with her.). Since she is naive and easily trusts strangers, it's easy to influence her opinion and teach her things that could possibly be wrong... For example; She is none the wiser, and if someone were to tell her that unicorns existed, Vivi would 100% believe that unicorns do indeed exist... Because why would someone lie?

Fears:
- The dark: She dislikes the horrors that can lurk where those cannot see
- Loneliness: Being alone too long makes her rather anxious, she tends to cling because of it
- Cats: Childish, she knows... But their paws are rather terrifying

Backstory:
A mother, a father, and their darling daughter. Viviana was their world, their everything. From a young age Vivi was spoiled by her parents, anything she would desire, her parents would give to their precious gem, and in turn they would be blessed with a child who was so gentle and timid.
Something so wonderful mustn't be tainted by the world outside - out there it was cruel and unforgiving, unfit for a girl who will become someone great. And so, they shielded her eyes from the outside and hid her from the world that they deemed so cold. They raised her on their own, giving her a false idea of what rested beyond the walls of their abode - But this was not living. She was growing too curious as the years continued on, and soon she began to exhibit traits that were not ideal for their precious gem.
And so, they sent her to learn of this cruel world, to realize the mistake she had made after growing too eager. She was so very new to this all.

Goal(s):
♥ Learn everything about the world
♥ Make friends!
♥ Tend to a garden
♥ Help everyone

Extra: Themesong

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Here | Species:Human | Theme:Here
Come over to the other side of the stars
Off a secret shortcut through a back alley
To a hill where you can see the moon well

User Image

Text text text text text text text text text. "Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text." Text text text text text text tex text. 'Text text text text text text text text text text text text.' Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Quote:

[imgleft]http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p573/melissa98383/hee_zpsmrt6akff.png[/imgleft][align=center][img]http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p573/melissa98383/6b3230dfa46676d8a8ef75dd85f1688d_zpsenc7nbli.png[/img]

[size=9][color=grey][b]Profile:[/b][url=he]Here[/url] | [b]With:[/b]Here | [b]Species:[/b]Human | [b]Theme:[/b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2MM1J31Kcg]Here[/url]
● [i]Come over to the other side of the stars
To a hill where you can see the moon well [/i]●[/color][/size]

[img]http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p573/melissa98383/dog_zpsbexgp9w2.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=gray]Text text text text text text text text text. [color=#deb087][b]"Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text."[/b][/color] Text text text text text text tex text. [color=#deb087][i]'Text text text text text text text text text text text text.'[/i][/color] Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.[/color][/align]

[quote][/quote]

---------------------

User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Here | Species:Human | Theme:Here
Come over to the other side of the stars
To a hill where you can see the moon well

User Image

Text text text text text text text text text. "Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text." Text text text text text text tex text. 'Text text text text text text text text text text text text.' Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Quote:

[imgleft]http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p573/melissa98383/eee_zpsc5wwrl4p.png[/imgleft][align=center][img]http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p573/melissa98383/6b3230dfa46676d8a8ef75dd85f1688d_zpsenc7nbli.png[/img]

[size=9][color=grey][b]Profile:[/b][url=eh]Here[/url] | [b]With:[/b]Here | [b]Species:[/b]Human | [b]Theme:[/b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc6ZWa4X_PE]Here[/url]
● [i]Come over to the other side of the stars
To a hill where you can see the moon well [/i]●[/color][/size]

[img]http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p573/melissa98383/dog_zpsbexgp9w2.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=gray]Text text text text text text text text text. [color=#deb087][b]"Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text."[/b][/color] Text text text text text text tex text. [color=#deb087][i]'Text text text text text text text text text text text text.'[/i][/color] Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.[/color][/align]

[quote][/quote]

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:56 am
User Image

_†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash