Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:27 am
Giving a small shake of his head he spotted Sayilmaz not too far ahead. He'd never actually spoken to the male before so he was curious to get to know him a little more. He was trying to get to know all the Inselelo's in the pride. Afterall there were NOT that many so it was easy to spot them. Aside from the rare male like Dwa who didn't breed at all.

"I don't believe we've actually talked one on one yet. I'm Budek!" he said to him with a cheerful grin as he approached him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:27 am
Sayilmaz was similarly surprised that it had taken so long and had been meaning to approach Budek before he'd made his way over, but found Budek was like-minded.

"And I believe you're correct! Something we should have corrected long ago. It's nice to meet you, Budek. I'm Sayilmaz sim Sulta- but you can call me Sayilmaz, everyone else does." He bobbed his head and grinned at the other male.

"Where are you from before you found yourself here?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:28 am
He was glad to see the other male was open, it would make his stay in the pride go much smoother. He wasn't sure all the males were usually friendly towards one another, but he wasn't going to argue it. "It's nice to meet you Sayilmaz." He wondered how long the other had been here, hopefully not too long so he'd at least have a familiar face for a while. "Have you been here a while already?" Curious to know how much longer he could expect him to be around.

"I really wasn't from anywhere. I was heading to a pride called the Myrsky Syntynyt to see my sister before I ended up here. What about you?"  
Sayilmaz cleared his throat and stretched out his legs a little bit. "For a bit... I was originally from a pride called the Jahy Salarin... They disbanded. There were two warring factions, and actually, luck would have it, that a few of the males from the opposing side have taken up residence before, or right at the same time, as me." He shrugged a little.

"Do you think you'll ever make your way over there?" The inselelo tilted his head. They both knew their time in the Bonelands was finite. Maybe if this Myrsky Syntynyt was worth a darn, he could make his way there, too, someday.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

He hadn't heard of the pride the male had come from which wasn't uncommon, he was certain there were factions out there he'd yet to even realize. "That's pretty neat! So you all know each other, that's quite nice." He liked to think so anyway, it could be none of them liked each other but he doubted that. The pride seemed to run pretty smoothly from what he'd seen so far. "I'm sure i'll make it over there eventually, I really would like to see my sister and see how she's doing and let her know I'm still alive." Chuckling he wondered if she thought of him at all, he didn't dwell on her all the time. Just here and there. "How long have you been here so far?"

Puhterodactyl

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff