{PRP}Big Decisions {Ty'bar x Rinis} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:09 pm
Hattaki
Occurring a few days before surprise hatching.

The young woman had taken their talk to heart. A couple days after she'd last spoken with Ty'bar and his green dragon, she'd worked up her courage to confront the man of her affection. Rinis had been delighted to learn that he felt the same way about her. It was perfect. Except for one tiny fact. As a candidate, particularly a female candidate, it was up to her not to get pregnant.

That just simply wouldn't do for Rinis. She'd mentioned her intentions to L'saen, who'd been rather against it. So she'd said she'd go for a second opinion, although her mind was pretty well made up. Rinis hiked up to Ty'bar's weyr with her firelizards flying around her head.

Nearing the base of the rock wall, she sent her brown firelizard Chaek up to see if the rider was home and if he would come down and pick her up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:59 am
A flash of blue zipped by the little brown fire lizard, chittering brightly and making noises that would have driven anyone else to ask it to stop. It was clear that the little blue was beyond hyper at the moment and a sharp whistle called him back into the heart of the small stone weyr just as a delicate green head appeared at the lip. Casting a look at the brown lizard, Asilaeth flicked through her memory and found Chaek there along with Rinis and her eyes swirled to a comfortable blue as she looked down towards the ground below.

Wait right there, was all she conveyed before hopping into the air and twisting down to land beside her gracefully. Offering her a gentle nuzzle to the shoulder Asilaeth lowered slightly by bending at her elbows so that the Candidate could climb aboard. It hasn't been that long but I know the man has missed you, as have I. It is good to see you.

Her monotone voice did actually have shades but it was only something that her rider could notice and she was currently using a kinder one at the moment and as she'd shared it with Ty'bar as well he was drawn to the entrance of the weyr himself. A grin crossed his face for a moment before a tiny blue fire lizard smacked into his head and clawed at the thick hair he'd let out of the tail he normally held it in. Right on cue the man's face crumpled into something like fond annoyance with eye rolling.

magnadearel
I almost made it tiny. XD I'm so glad I caught it. lol

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:01 pm
Hattaki
<3 Thank you so much for remembering!

Rinis was a bit surprised to hear the cries of a young firelizard and when she looked up, she noted a tiny blue dot amid the blue sky that was flying around Chaek. The poor brown hovered and chirruped at the blue hoping to calm him down. She heard the whistle and saw the blue vanish back into the weyr. The woman smiled, clearly Ty'bar was home then. That was good. It saved her from having to hunt along the beach for him. Not that the beach was an unpleasant place to be.

She waved as she saw the familiar green head of Asilaeth appear. Since she had no intention of going anywhere, she did as the dragon requested. Rinis admired the green's graceful maneuvers to the ground. The green's gentle nuzzle giving her a warm glow inside as she cupped the dragon's jaw in her hand in return for a moment. "Thank you for giving me a ride up Asilaeth. It might not have been long, but I missed you both too. Things popped up and I couldn't come over sooner." In a manner of speaking.

The woman swung up onto Asilaeth's shoulders and clung onto the first neck ridge. Glancing up she saw the rider in question standing at the entrance and being bombarded by a blue firelizard. She grinned and gave a quick wave before reestablishing her hold. "I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:35 pm
Lifting her head to follow Rinis' gaze up towards her rider, Asilaeth sent a snide comment to the little fire lizard that at least got it to stop making a nest out of her rider's hair. It seemed a little beneath her to have to speak to the small thing, but at least there was some sort of acknowledgement that it listened to her. With a gentle laugh and a slight shake of adjustment, the tiny green took a few steps and leapt into the air as gently as she could given the girl riding with her had no gear on.

This makes twice now, I hope you've had the chance to ride with another dragon before these times though. You seem to know what you're doing, or you're a natural., Asilaeth offered to her as she flapped her wings to gain height. Her movements had always been smooth when she was flying and they had sharpened again recently with all the training she had been undertaking with her rider in the interest of getting into fighting shape once more and it wasn't long before she swept into the weyr with ease. Tucking her wings to her body, she laid down and swept her tail about her legs in a dainty fashion.

"Rinis! It's so good to see you again, what brings you by?" Ty'bar belted out happily, the small blue back to creating a nest in his thick and slowly tangling hair. He hadn't bothered to try and remove it because the locks seemed to calm the little thing a bit for some odd reason or another. At least it kept it from running rampant around the room and bothering Rinis.

magnadearel

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:50 pm
Hattaki

Rinis flushed with pleasure at the green's compliment. I wish I could say I'm a natural, but I've had quite a few rides. Mostly from a blue named Solouth. Do you know him? Asilaeth was conformed and moved just slightly different than she was use to, but she managed to compensate readily. She enjoyed the short flight up. Maybe she'd never have a dragon of her own, but she knew Solouth would always give her a ride if she asked him. Rinis slid down her shoulder like an expert and dropped to the ground with a bright grin. "Thank you for the ride up Asilaeth! It was as smooth as melted butter."

"Good morning Ty'bar! Oh a few things." As she spoke, Chaek swept in to land on her shoulder primly. Rinis could tell he was being more proper in the face of the blue who was disheveling her friend's hair. Shortly followed by a young green who circled in to cheep at Asilaeth, then circled Ty'bar curiously. Rinis tilted her head at him with mischief in her eyes. "Seems you might have something to tell me too. Who's your new fellow?"

"I kind of wanted to give you both an update on how your advice worked for me." She rocked slowly back and forth on her feet for a moment, then said "and to ask for some more advice." Rinis held up her arm and called softly, "Eyes, come here." The young green trilled and swirled to land on the proffered forearm of the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:12 pm
Solouth.. she would need to try and remember that name so that she could seek him out and speak to him about Rinis and her safety when riding. Though it sounded as though the blue dragon might have been bonded to the man that Rinis had feelings for, so in that case she was certain that the girl was safe with him, or at least as safe as his rider was with him. Lifting herself up from the ground, the green walked to her bed and laid down across the well worn stone, made from so many dragons before her. It was part of her job to help in the relay of words that her rider might have missed, but recently he had been getting better about catching them and she'd had little to do during conversations. It made her happy and the thought of him possibly being well enough for the pair to speak to their weyrleader's soon about trying out for a fighting wing again gave her a margin of hope she'd not had in a long time.

"This little guy? Asilaeth and I found an egg one day when we were cleaning a storage area. Seemed a little cold, so we took it to the sands and the thing just hatched! Thank goodness I keep little sections of bread in my pockets or it would have just run off, but sometimes I think that might have been a good thing!" Ty'bar's last statement was directed at the top of his head, his eyes looking upward even if he didn't move it so that he could speak to the blue lizard and admire the small green floating above him suddenly. A laugh pulled from him all the same and he directed his attention back to Rinis, catching the words she said just barely. There was still a learning curve to follow it seemed.

"You can always ask us for advice, though we're probably not in a position to give out much meaningful of such. I'd be more than happy to hear how Asilaeth's advice went the first time and help you with anything you need!" offering her a smile, he reached up to pull the blue off of his head who gave quite a fight before releasing himself. "You've got a nice pair of lizards there, I didn't realize that you had a green. How do you have them trained so well? This guy never really listens to a word that I say, but he responds to whistles and Asilaeth for some reason."

Fire lizards were a conundrum of a mystery to him.

magnadearel

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Hattaki

She watched Asilaeth settle into her wallow, then turned her full attention to Ty'bar. Rinis knew the dragon would keep track of their conversation and join in if she had something to say. "In a storage area? My that is lucky." Lucky that it hadn't gotten too cold to hatch. She chuckled as he debated the wisdom of actually hatching and keeping the creature. "Aye they are a handful at first. A little direction goes a long way with them. Particularly when they are this young."

Does he have plans to train it Asilaeth? Rinis thought to the green dragon. She wanted to offer her help, but didn't want to appear to be overstepping her bounds. This was only her second time meeting them, despite feeling like she'd known them forever. The young woman chuckled softly. "Thank you. She's actually not much older than your boy. Try giving him another place to perch, like your arm for instance. Or a shoulder if you need both hands. Reward him for staying there. Soon it becomes habit." She offered a bit of advice. She'd been lucky Chaek then Eyes were so easy to train, though the green could get feisty sometimes.

"I...... I think it went really well." She dropped her eyes to the ground as her cheeks turned a bit pink. "I got up the courage and finally told him how I felt. And.... he feels the same way about me!" Rinis raised her bright, shining eyes, full of happiness. "In fact, Ty'bar, I even got something from him that's better than a gold wedding band." She glanced at him slyly with a mischievous grin. Rinis waited long enough for curiosity to really start to get at him, then raised her free arm.

From the opening of the weyr, a young gold firelizard darted in. Bourbon knew she was on display and played to the crowd. She looped around the weyr then dove in for a neat landing on the waiting arm. She tilted her head to inspect the man before her. Rinis felt the gold firelizard signified L'saen's intentions better than a wedding band, since she could never lose Bourbon or have her stolen. And who would so readily give up a gold firelizard egg to some lowly candidate?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:17 pm
Oh he has not a clue what he's doing with that little boy. Honestly I can't even begin to imagine how he would go about training it, but if it could be used as a second set of ears.... then maybe a smart girl with another pair of lizards might help? Her eyes swirled a green and orange to give away the impish nature of her words despite the flat monotone of their delivery.

Lifting up his arm, Ty'bar let go of Ripple, only to have the little blue dart over to chitter at Chaek and Eyes hyperly, his wings fluttering fast enough that they appeared to resemble rippling water, which was exactly how he got his name. Rolling his eyes a bit, the rider whistled sharply once more and the fire lizard turned his excited blue eyes on him before floating over to land on his arm lightly. Both of his eyebrows shot up into the thick locks of his bangs and he wished that he had something to give the little guy for doing what was offered to him.

"Well this is actually a first. I wonder how long it'll...last." the pause was due to Ripple once more taking off and dancing around the room. But that was progress at least. "Someday I'll get him trained I guess, might have to have some help with it from a trainer with how hyper he is."

All of that was dashed away instantly though with her next statement and Ty'bar's face pulled into a huge smile, his silvery scars pulling tight in the process. He tossed his arms wide in an offered hug and gave a bright laugh, trying to tone it down just in case the beautiful gold fire lizard got spooked by loud noises or sudden movements like a baby dragon might. And it was a beautiful gold that her beloved rider had given her too, all swirling dance and bright skin.

"Who needs a wedding band when the man you love gave you some beautiful little lizard so special! This'll certainly mean much more as you move into the newest chapter of your life. I'm so happy for you Rinis!"

magnadearel

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:41 pm
Hattaki
Love your new avie.

Rinis grinned to herself at the dragon's words. I might indeed happen to know of such a girl. She would love to help her friend in training his firelizard. It went well hand in hand with her own plans.

She admired the energy the little blue possessed as he came over to talk to her two. Chaek meerly gave a disapproving squeak. Eyes flew up to try to race him around the weyr. "Don't you dare cause a mess Eyes!" Rinis called as she watched the green. She was impressed that the blue went to land on the arm. "It's a good start." Mentally she called Eyes to order and sent her to sit on Asilaeth and keep her company. "I have a lot of free time coming up. I'd be more than happy to help you out."

She transferred Bourbon to her free shoulder, and happily accepted the offered hug. Bourbon trilled at the happily feelings, but was also trying to figure out what the humans were doing. She hadn't seen that before! Rinis chuckled. "I don't know many other girls who's boyfriends have gotten them a gold firelizard by way of promise." Her eyes twinkled mischievously.

"That brings me to the other set of advice I wanted to ask you about." She tried to dig her toe into the stone of the floor. "I want to be with him, but the rules state I can't stand if I'm pregnant. So. I'm going to drop out of the candidate ranks. I've debated becoming a serious firelizard breeder. Now with Bourbon and Eyes, I could probably do quite well. I could even add firelizard trainer to that too." Rinis looked between her two friends to gauge their reactions.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:29 pm
A low rumble came from the pale green dragon and she tilted her head to inspect the small fire lizard that had landed on her so bravely. The little one called 'Eyes' seemed to be rather well behaved and where Asilaeth wasn't particularly fond of the wild blue sitting on her because he might scrabble at her sensitive skin with his claws and scratch her, thereby making her itch until she was given a proper bath and oiling. Offering a hum for the small green fire lizard's benefit the dragon tilted her head a bit to keep one blue eye on both her rider and Rinis lest either need anything.

"Ripple can come when he's whistled to, or at least if I do. But nothing else happens. He doesn't listen to people or do much on command. I'm surprised that he landed so nicely there. Usually food is his cue for anything." Ty'bar offered a shrug and a laugh, "If you have the time at all in that busy schedule of yours I would love the help with him. He's a good guy, really. You'd never believe it from how he's bouncing around currently but the little guy really likes cuddles when it comes time for bed."

Reaching out to snatch the whizzing thing from the air, Ty'bar leveled a look at him and was promptly nuzzled for it, rolling his eyes helplessly. He didn't know what to do with him, that much was certain, but at least if he came within an arm's reach he could grab him from the air like just now. His reflexes had only been improving recently with all of his training. The rider sent a very clear image to the lizard of how he wanted him to act and how he should act and none of it involved upsetting Rinis' fire lizards in any way. Once released he did the exact opposite.

"Honestly, yours might be the first I've ever heard of, but that just means that he's been paying attention to your interests." He gave her a wink, "If you want to be with him and intend upon doing so physically I see no problem with you stepping down as a Candidate. You love fire lizards and should have the freedom to pursue anything that you want, be it a dragon or a fire lizard breeder or trainer. If you ever need anything at all, just know that Asilaeth and I are always behind you one hundred percent."

Personally I think that is an excellent decision and compromise. A very adult one at that. While they may not be dragons, fire lizards are essential to humans as well and can bond with others. By training them you'll deal with all manner of people and you'll be essential to a Weyr, which would of course bring you closer to your special one. Asilaeth offered, reaching over to nuzzle at her shoulder softly, her eyes swirls of purple and blue.

magnadearel
Thank you! <3

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:39 pm
Hattaki

Eyes peered up at her fellow green and offered her a trill. She was careful with her claws as her person didn't like it if she got scratched either. The young green tucked herself into a ball and dozed.

Rinis smiled as Ty'bar explained about the blue. "I'm not surprised. He's only a baby isn't he? Just like a human child, we have to teach them. Thankfully they are much easier to train than a kid and grow up much quicker." She nodded quickly, "I'll make sure I have time."Rinis was sure the pair just needed a few pointers to really get them going. Plus Ty'bar had Asilaeth to help. Already she'd said the blue listened to her, so she could reinforce her rider's commands until the blue understood.

She chuckled at the pair. They really were adorable. Rinis was impressed the rider was able to simply pluck the firelizard from the air. She doubted she could do that with any of hers. Eyes would probably try to bite her if she tried. Bourbon had had quite enough though. She gave a fierce cheep to the blue to sit his a** down or she'd make him. Rinis arched her brow hearing the young gold give her first what could only be a command to the blue. When all else failed right?

She blushed happily. Truly she was happy with L'saen, even if he knew of her breeding hobby or not. That he did was only another plus in her books. Rinis smiled. "Thank you Ty'bar. I was afraid you might disapprove of me giving up my chance to ride a dragon." She knew the weyr wanted as many possible choices for the young dragons, but she'd also seen so many left standing over the turns. She didn't mind stepping down and giving someone else the chance of their dreams. After all, she was going after some of her own alternative dreams too.

The woman turned as Asilaeth joined the conversation as well. Rinis reached up to scratch her chin as the dragon nuzzled her and earned an approving cheep from Chaek. "Thank you. As much as I might want a dragon, I'm not sure I'm meant to have one. But anyone can have firelizards. No sense in crying over spilled milk!" Rinis didn't mention that she could still stand and potentially impress until she was 30 Turns old, which was still a very long way off. She didn't want L'saen and herself to wait another nine Turns.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 am
Now she had a lump, a lump of tiny fire lizard that appeared to be sleeping suddenly. Turning her head back from the chin scratching she'd received moments before and brought her nose a few inches from the small green, sniffing a bit before settling back herself too. Seemed at least that this little green was tame and it took down the number of flying fire lizards in the small weyr, so she didn't mind if she took a nap on her.

"Kinda makes me happy that having kids isn't possible for me." Ty'bar said with a chuckle, watching the blue float around the room like a streak of blue before turning his attention back to Rinis so he could read what she said next. "You don't have to make sure you have time. I'm sure you'll be busy between working and spending time with that lucky guy of yours. If you have some free time I'd love it but don't you worry about us, we can figure it out to some degree too."

Amusement washed over him when he saw the little blue freeze in mid air and even though he couldn't hear what happened, Asilaeth quickly relayed that the little gold had issued an 'order'. While he'd known full well that queen dragons, the strongest of all golds, could issue commands it was news to him that fire lizards had the same capabilities. To his credit, Ripple let out a squawk of indignation and downright dejection but listened to the order and zipped over to land on Ty'bar's shoulder. Once there the blue lizard puddled onto his broad shoulder and wrapped his tail around his neck with a sad creeling noise that he counted himself rather lucky to not be able to hear once his dragon informed him of it.

"You're okay bud, don't make sad noises that'll upset the others." Ty'bar ran a thumb down the little blue's head briefly. "Honestly Rinis, it's your life and you have to know that Asilaeth and I would never disapprove of anything you choose to do. Yes, it would be amazing to see you grow into your own on the back of a dragon, but you know a lot about fire lizards and you chose love. Love is important and if you ask a lot of riders about it they'll tell you they gave it up. It takes a lot of bravery to choose happiness with someone you love over the chance to Impress a dragon, you'll never have to worry about us being disappointed."

It's not even possible, really. As long as you're happy and enjoy being yourself then we'll always be behind you. Please know that you're welcome here whenever you wish to come by. came the voice of the small green to everyone assembled.

magnadearel

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:50 am
Hattaki

Eyes wasn't totally asleep asleep, and was aware of the scrutiny by the bigger green. She opened one eye a bit and gave a soft cheep at Asilaeth, before closing her eye once more. She was content for the time being until her stomach told her it was stick to her backbone.

Rinis wrinkled her nose at him playfully. "It's downright unfair if you ask me!" Her lips twitched. "In fact I think the rules should be changed. If a male candidate gets a female candidate pregnant then he should be banned from standing as long as she is, since he's part of the cause for her being pregnant." She doubted the weyrleaders would ever implement such a rule, since it would take two candidates out instead of just one. Plus the guys could just go tumble drudges and still not get into trouble. It was such a man's world, Rinis sighed to herself.

"I really doubt it'll be a problem Ty'bar." Rinis intended to make sure she had time for helping her friend. True she planned to work for the weyr and spend lots of time with L'saen, but that didn't mean she would ignore her friends. Particularly friends in need.

"Well." Rinis stated as the blue came to a sudden halt and went to land on his bonded's shoulder with much pouting. "I've never seen her do that before. Looks like you'll be able to teach me stuff still too." She listened the sad noises the blue was making and shook her head. "Poor guy. If you have a tiny bit of treat or meat a tidbit should help him feel better, particularly since he's being good now."

Bourbon eyed the blue primly and flicked her wings to her back, as if saying that was that. Chaek trilled comfortingly at the blue.

"It just makes it easier knowing you have someone standing behind you, supporting your choices. I don't think the candidatemaster was too happy. I know L'saen didn't really want me to quit either, but he'll support me too. Personally I think he's biased." She laughed softly. Rinis would have preferred to have a dragon of her own so she could consider herself an equal to L'saen, but after that last surprise hatching. She was just tired of standing. Tired of always getting her hopes up that today her match would find her from among everyone.

She wanted to live her life, not be stuck as a candidate until she turned 31, then try to step out into the world with nothing. No. Rinis had decided to make her move now. She had L'saen so whatever else she picked would be right. She'd dabbled a little bit her whole candidate career at learning to be a firelizard breeder. Now she'd have more time to pursue that. And with all the firelizards she seemed to be gathering now, it just seemed appropriate.

The young woman nodded as the green's words rang true. Yes she felt like this was what she was suppose to do at this time. "Thank you Asilaeth." Knowing her friends were 100% behind her and her choice, she felt better.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:51 am
Honestly he couldn't understand that feeling on the same level that Rinis felt it, she was a woman that was choosing a physical relationship over standing for a dragon. No matter how many physical relationships he'd had in the past there had never been that risk of pregnancy which only came with a pair of ovaries and he felt for her having to give up one dream for another. It seemed as though she was making the right choice though, at least to him and Ty'bar wasn't sure that counted for much given his own lack of an ability to get pregnant.

"I don't know that they ever would change that rule either, but I agree with you, it's not right for women to take full responsibility for a child when there were two that had to make it." Ty'bar offered to her, his eyebrows pulled together sadly as he thought back to how many women must have made the same or yet different choices in their lives for the same reason. "There are quite a few male riders that have children with women outside of the rider rank too, I'm rather glad I don't ever have to worry about that with my own preferences. But it still makes me sad to see so many young women have to choose."

Times like these made him glad that men were far more attractive to him than women could ever be.

A chuckle left him at the sad images flicking through his mind, "He'll be okay, don't worry. He gets sad sometimes when he's told to do things and feels as though he's forced. Little guy can't ignore a gold command, but he'll learn soon that he should calm down. I wish I had something to give him but I've got nothing up here right now."

Creeling slowly stopping, Ripple buried his face under the collar of Ty'bar's shirt to avoid the look the larger gold fire lizard gave him. It left a lump in the already darned up shirt and at least made him feel a little bit better, though the large hand that was rubbing at his shoulders and back was working on that too. Such a hard life for a tiny blue fire lizard.

"Asilaeth and I'll always support you, she's a good cheerleader even with that monotone voice, you should hear her sometime." He was utterly joking of course and the dainty green sent him a jab for it t hat made him laugh, "I know that candidatemasters want to see their students Impress, so it was probably just disappointment or sadness that you were seeing. Master A'ral is a good man, I'm certain that he'll come to understand your choices and be glad that one of his kids is pursuing something they feel strongly about. But don't you worry about that for now, you're starting a new chapter in your life with this L'saen and as long as you two work together you'll be just fine."

magnadearel
Sorry that took so long. ;w; His happy personality takes the right headspace to write. lol

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:41 pm
Hattaki

Rinis smiled, glad her friend didn't make the situation awkward or try to pick his side. She waved a hand. "It's really only the candidates. Weyrlings as you know aren't allowed relationships until their dragons are old enough. But candidates are allowed fun with the possible consequences, y'know? However, that's neither here nor there, as it won't apply to me anymore." She'd made up her mind and held her head high. L'saen meant everything to her.

For some, perhaps the wait for their dragon was worth it. Right now for her, L'saen out-trumped a dragon that might never show. She would be content with her life. Rinis reached up to stroke Chaek's head, making him hum. Which caused Bourbon to demand attention too. Goodness this could get complicated. She petted the gold then let her hands drop. She chuckled, "so long as you don't go trying to steal my man." She winked at him to show she was teasing.

"I'm sure he'll perk right back up soon as we're gone." Babies had short memories sometimes. She felt sympathetic to the blue, no one liked getting scolded. "A good oiling would work too. Or just petting and affection."

"I've no doubt about that! You're the best cheerleaders I could ask for." Rinis sighed and nodded. Ideally everyone who came to stand would Impress. She was a weyrbrat and knew that didn't always happen. There were some who aged out. But she didn't quite fit that category either, since she was stepping down before her time. Oh well. She had to be unique. "I know he is. I hope he does. Well I'm sure I've bugged you both enough. If Asilaeth would be so kind to drop be back down to the ground level I'll get out of your hair." She winked at her friend.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff