Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
LOG] Divine on Sacred lands (Aisu x Limerance)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:48 am
Quote:
Never in her life did Aisu think she would see the land beginning to fill again. She had Dastan to thank for that. If he did not come, she was sure more and more members of the pride would be leaving. Those who stayed were now seeing the Kusini lands become alive again.

A small smile caressed her lips as she bid her mate a goodbye, leaving their shared den as she strolled the lands. She decided she wanted to visit the mainland, to check on the Mkulimas and see how they were doing. However, that involved stepping foot in the sacred territory that was meant to be for deities only. Having not believed in the gods, Dastan was quick to use the land has a temporary home, until the new bridge to cross the other side of the river was build.

That didn't take long. Aisu had pushed Dastan to complete the task. The less they stayed in the sacred lands, the better.

Aisu quickly made her way through the small parcel of terrain that was separated by the river, before pausing. She thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

Quote:
The large, colorful male was walking through the lands. He'd recently decided to venture forth back to the mortal realm and see what he might discover by wandering around. Currently he was enjoying the day, the warmth of the sun cascading down upon him.

A noise stirred him from his thoughts though and he turned to look over and he spotted a female not too far away. Unsure of whether to stay seated or get up he just continued to look and then finally a smile spread across his fluffy features. "Hello."

Quote:
The first thing the charcoal female saw was the large wings of the lion. Oh. Oh. This was not good. Here she was, walking on sacred land, the land of the gods (granted, belonging to the harvest deity), and she was just a mere mortal.

Oh. If only Dastan could be here, and see this. Maybe it would change his belief of higher beings, and then find a new location that could have been used to cross the river between the mainland and new homelands.

"Um... Hello," Aisu said quietly, shifting on her paws nervously. Even if the god seemed friendly enough, she was still in a place she had grown up to believe was not for a mortal to be on.

"You're a...a...god..." She stated the obvious, blinking as she remained in place.

Quote:
Chuckling he wondered if perhaps he should start walking around in a mortal form more than his original one. He just didn't feel the need to do so, at least not yet. Though given her initial reaction he might consider it in the near future, if he came back to the mortal realm again soon.

Flicking his tail across the ground he stood up and gave a small nod of his head. "I am fairly obvious aren't I." A deep chuckle ripped through his vocals and he stood up and faced her properly. "My name is Limerance, what may I call you by?" He didn't want to refer to her as 'hey you' or anything like that.

Quote:
"My apologies, sir." Aisu's eyes gazed downward quickly. "I have never seen a deity in person before. Only in stories from my elders." She spoke quickly.

Her ears perked at the introduction. Limerance? She did not know what domain the god held, but it was not that of the Harvest. "My name is Aisu'kuriimu. I am the Queen of these lands," she did not use the proper nomenclature for her title, as not all knew what a Malkia was. "What brings you to our lands, Limerance?" The charcoal lioness asked cautiously. Was he here to curse them? To praise them? Just passing through? As long as it wasn't the first, Aisu could probably try soothing her racing heart. The lands were finally growing again, she did not need life to be taken away.

Quote:
"No need to apologize, I realize how I can come off at first glance." A smile remained on his face as he spoke to her, hoping she didn't kick herself too hard about how she might have responded. He really didn't pay attention much unless they were quite offensive, and she was not.

"Well that's a mighty title to have." To be a ruler of an area was a lot of work and he was personally glad to just be who he was and not have that type of responsibility. "I was actually just passing through, I really had no idea I was upon someone's lands. I just like to look at flowers and was hoping to find some growing near the water. Do you have any flowers near here Queen Aisu?"

Quote:
"This land...It is called the Kusini'mwezi. We hold this particular area for our Harvest god, if they were to ever make their appearance here." Aisu explained. It was obvious, in her life, said god had not shown itself to the lands. The rumor was with the former Queen's murder, the deity was unhappy with what the lands had become, and turned its back to the land. It was the reason most believed why the river dried up, and the herds died out.

"We are open to visitors though." She quickly amended, flashing the god a smile as she finally made eye contact. Flower? She hummed slightly, thinking.

"Not near the waters no. They are far too rough to grow them. However, by the pedestal..." Aisu thought. There were small blue and lavender colored flowers that grew around there, items that were woven into the crowns of the elders. "You perhaps can take some of those?"

Quote:
He'd never heard of it but he'd keep it tucked away for later reference if it ever came up in his travels. When he got back to the God's Haven he'd have to find out who the Harvest God is, he was curious to know about this particular deity now.

As he listened to her speak of some flowers nearby he shifted his wings against his body and waved a paw. "Oh, I won't be taking any of them, I really just want to look at them." While it might come off as seeming soft he didn't really care. He just liked to admire all the different flowers. "IF you but lead the way, I'd be happy to follow along. Perhaps you can tell me a little about your pride as well." Truly he liked to hear about mortals and their groups they created. It was a fascinating thing to learn about.

Quote:
Aisu nodded. "Well, they are there if you wish to take. We do not use them anymore." She wasn't sure if one of the pozas found them useful, but she had always advised them to plant them in a hidden area so they would not be picked so easily. If they hadn't well, that was up to them at this point.

"I would be happy to show you," her head bobbed in the direction of the pedestal. "It's not too far from here." the lioness stated, finding herself a bit more comfortable around the god. She still couldn't believe she was speaking to one. "What...do you reside over?" She asked, referring to the domain of the male.

"Our pride has great history, and with it, great heartache. We are only just beginning to thrive again, but that is due to my mate, Dastan." Aisu paused, a small smile forming on her lips. If it wasn't for that golden male, they would probably still be in squalor conditions, and less than a pawful of lions back. Now, they were at least twenty-five members of the pride, and it was growing! Aisu hoped to one day bring forth a litter to truly show that life was beginning again in the pridelands.

"Though, Dastan does not believe in gods in general, that may be the reason why we are blossoming again, as much as I hate to admit it." Aisu sighed. The old ways of the Kusini seemed to be fading, who knew what the new ones would lead too.

Quote:
He just wanted to look at them, he probably wouldn't take anything.

Raising a brow he smiled at her, "I'm the God of Infatuation." A warm chuckle burst forth from his chest but he said nothing else as they walked along. Listening as she spoke about her pride he gave a small nod of his head. He wondered how the disbelief in Gods could lead to a pride springing forth with life. He didn't question it. It wasn't his call whether someone believed in him or not, he was here and that was that.

"Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to." He wasn't sure to say congrats or to wish his condolences, since it was quite a lot of work from what he'd understood of the workings of prides. "Well, I wish not to keep you too long and the God's only know what your mate might say if he see's you with me. He might think he's gone mad." He wasn't a terribly good joke maker. "It was a pleasure to meet you Queen Aisu, perhaps we will cross paths again." Though he didn't believe they would, he rarely visted the same place more than once.

Quote:
Aisu hummed. It was an interesting domain to say the least, but who really was she to judge for it.

Aisu chuckled, shrugging. "Maybe it would knock some sense into him." She grinned, but sat just near the god. "It was a pleasure seeing an actual God, so I think you for making your presence known. Please know you are welcomed any time here." the charcoal lioness smiled, rising to her feet to wave the deity goodbye, before heading towards the main lands to check on the farmers.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:52 am
He laughed, "Who's to say, it just might." Still not that he mattered what happened with mortal lives he sort of felt a need to not cause strife unless it was absolutely necessary. And it was not, not right now. "You're welcome. If I'm around perhaps I'll stop by again." Smiling he watched her go and went about his business.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas