Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] I guess this makes us family? (Rana x Yhe x Raksha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:45 pm
Bast had brought some of his cubs home with him when he had captured her and she had taken quite an interest in their personal life, mainly because she was going to be one of the female's watching them. He had another thrall named Ska and she was finally going to be meeting her. Today Raksha had been trailing alongside her, his dark frame popping against her brightly colored one. "Do you think I'll see my mom again?" He asked looking up at her.

She let out a heavy sigh, how was she supposed to answer that? She supposed she could tell him the truth, it was possible he'd see her again though unless he became a reaver it wouldn't happen since no one really left the pride once being here. "I'm sure you will one day. When you're older."

Wrinkling his mouth he accepted her answer. Ska hadn't been around when they had first come back and as they made their way back towards their location of living her eyes fell upon the dark, glowing, female. That must be her, Rana had noticed a pattern with him. "Morning, I'm Rana and this here is Raksha. Are you Ska?" She asked introducing herself and the cub to the female with a smile.

Krysin
as a note for others read, ska is yhe. it's a nickname

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:00 pm
To say that Yhe was unhappy would be an understatement. The lioness was still yearning for her life of freedom, even though she knew that she could never again have it. It was times like this where she wished her brothers were here. Na'resh had always been distant, but it was clear that he cared for her. Fashaq had always been at her side, at least until he set off on his own. They had left her alone, and this was what happened to her because of it. No... none of this was their fault. It was all Bast'ion's, and the damned male was too blind to see that it was.

Before she had been a pleasant, eloquent lioness. Nowadays, she was quite somber. Even now she laid by herself, thinking back towards better times. It gave her heart joy and pain to remember growing up with her siblings, but feeling something was better than feeling nothing at all.

Her head was buried against the pit of her arm, and the dark lioness was curled up into almost a perfect ball when she heard the approach of others. She lifted her head, staring at the strange... uh, lioness? What was she? She wasn't quite a lion - the tail wasn't right, but Yhe had never encountered anything before like the purple feline beside her.

But, she recognized the name. Another prize for Bast'ion to gloat about. He took too many things from the world without asking whether the world still needed them. "I am," she told the female politely. There was a crispness to her voice, a way she enunciated each syllable of every word that made her seem educated or well-versed in the ways of the world.

Yhe's gaze lowered then to the dark cub... another one of Bast'ion's. By the gods! How many progeny could one lion produce? There were so many things she could say, but she held her tongue in front of the child. "I see that Bast'ion has been swayed by yet another beauty," Yhe spoke, though it was unclear whether she was talking about Rana or the cub's mother.

Alpaca Chobi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:07 pm
Krysin

At least she had the right den. "It's nice to meet another 'Adult'," putting emphasis on adult since Bast clearly had some growing up to do on some levels. Looking down at the cub she gave a smile and then chuckled slightly as she looked around to get a good idea of the room they'd have. "Good thing he has a large den, this isn't the only child of his that's come back. I just happened to have him for the time being." She wasn't sure how long the female had been with the pale lion but it was clear she knew some of his ways.

Raksha on the other paw was wandering around the enclosed location. "Is this my new home?" He said looked towards the two females curiously.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games