Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:28 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Giving a happy smile he said, "Isn't it great? There are even higher places to climb but we will save that for another day. Better to focus on one thing at a time, that one thing being the scarf that we're fetching for you." As much as he would love to continue to climb with her they had things to do. On top of that her mother was looking for her so they shouldn't keep the woman searching overly long.

Turning to look at his friend he said, "Don't worry, we will climb them one day. Just gotta time it right is all." With a smile he turned and started the climb down the side of the building they were on, "We will head in this direction, climb the garden walls, and head for my place. Once there I will fetch you your scarf and we will get back before they even know we went missing." That was the plan at least, one he hoped they would be able to see through to the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:09 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara followed after him with a wide smile. She fought the urge to giggle as she found all of this rather exciting. True, she figured her Mother was going to be horribly upset with her when she did return to her side. For now, however she was content with having fun with her friend.

She looked to Dair as she joined him in the alley. Untying her skirts so that it was normal looking she hummed. "Well, lead on. Fearless leader."

Naiiro leaped down next to them as he twined around their legs...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:36 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"I will lead the way from here. Other then a couple of oddities that I've run across on my way across the tops of the garden walls there isn't much to worry about. Well, other then balance but I think that you will be alright. You can hold onto me if you need." He said as he lead the way.

Once they'd arrived at the start of the walls he set to climbing up onto them. He looked down at his friend and smiled, "This way!" Squatting down on the tall wall he leaned over it and offered her a hand, "We are pretty close now, just gotta run along these ways and hop down into the right garden and POOF, scarf retrieved."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:08 pm
Orpheus Solon

She kept up with the older boy pretty well. Once they were at the garden walls she giggled as Naiiro leaped up to the wall ahead of them. "He's enjoying himself..."

She took the offered hand before lifting herself up. "Wow, your gardens are amazing..." she loved outdoors and nature due to the location of where she grew up.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:59 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Dair nodded his head, "The gardens can be pretty fun so long as nobody ends up throwing anything at you when they see you running along the walls." It was pretty easy to be seen as a sneak theif or a weirdo when you accidentally made eye contact with the wrong person in their garden he thought to himself, giving a bit of a chuckle as he did. It was the only way to escape into the world so he'd do it. Not to mention that it was just fun to see what everyone else was up to.

The walk along the walls was pretty uneventful. They were able to see the yard that had like twenty or so perzi of different ages, sizes, and colors running around but other then that due to the weather being as hot as ever the other neighbors seemed to be indoors at the moment. Pretty lucky if you asked him but it might just go to show that On'os was on their side in this one.

"Here we are." He said, motioning to Sara before he jumped from the wall to a thick tree branch and set to climbing down the tree and into his own garden at long last.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:20 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara was really enjoying herself. She was doing things that back home she and her brother would get caught easily over. As they neared his families garden she watched Naiiro mingle with the other prezi's before leaping back up to them. As Dair jumped to the tree she took her time to find her footing. Didn't want to fall at this leg of the game now did she? Nope.

Once she managed to leap over the young female climbed down into the garden before looking to Dair. "So, now what?" Naiiro stayed in the tree to watch the two below him.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Dair looked over at Sara for a moment before he gave a laugh, "Well, now we just go and get your scarf. Well, if you want to? I don't want you to come into my room if you don't want to. You can wait here for me while I run ahead and get it if you would prefer?" He would leave it up to Sara because it was pretty much up to her.

After looking from side to side, making sure that nobody was around, he set to scurrying forward to to the door. He leaned against the wall near the door, peeked inside, and then slipped inside. Time to sneak to his room, get the scarf, and make sure the two of them escaped. The quicker the better because it meant that they could get Sara back to her mother, hopefully before she was gone long enough that she got into trouble.

His room was dark at the moment since he wasn't home or using it and that made it easier to slip through it without risk of getting caught. Once he was at his dresser he set to digging around through it, looking for the scarf that he'd tucked away some time ago for safe keeping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:36 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara decided it was safer for her to stay by the tree as Naiiro stayed up higher to be lookout. She hummed as she thought about what she was going to do in the near future. Most certainly she was going to return to spend more time with Dair. Maybe when they were older she could travel down and take him back with her for a while? No...that would be weird...right?

She looked up to Naiiro. "What do you think?" she whispered. The feline merely huffed at her.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:41 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

A short amount of time later Dair came forth from the door, rushing forward and ducked behind one of the tall bushes within the garden and out of sight. After him arrived a servant that looked out the door, scanning the area, before muttering something about 'seeing the twins everywhere' before heading back inside. Once enough time passed that Dair was sure the servant was long gone he reappeared again, smothering laughter with one hand, "Oh man, that was great!" He was sure to be driving that poor lady crazy he thought to himself as he walked back over to the tree.

Once at the tree he looked to Sara and said, "Ta-dah! Behold the might that is my sheer awesome." With that he presented the scarf to her, returning it to its rightful owner after all this time. It was something that he was glad to do as he'd been wanting to do so since she'd lost it. At the same time he worried now that the only real connection he had to the Moon Girl was gone now. A damn shame if he asked him but hopefully she'd be around more often and that would make for a better connection.

"Shall we get back before anyone freaks out?" They could just pretend they were climbing things and didn't realize that her mother had arrived. It wouldn't be a total lie after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:33 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara smiled as she draped the shawl back over her shoulders. Smiling at Dair she nodded. "Yes, lets get back quickly."

She was quick to start back the way they came. Remembering her footing pretty well as Naiiro guided the pair of teens. She looked back to Dair. "Usually when I take a path, Naiiro can find out way back before I can even ask him to." she chuckled. "Pretty useful trick of his..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:47 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Due to Dair making the trips many times over and the perzi helping to lead the way it was pretty easy over all for them to get back to where they'd come from. While it was a shame to rush since it meant parting ways with her sooner then later he knew that it was for the best. She would get in trouble if she didn't get back to her mother quickly and he would likely get in trouble as well if his father thought that he'd just wandered off. Saying that they'd been climbing would get them only so far if they took too long.

The moment that they were off the other end of the wall he caught hold of Sara's hand and went running for the marketplace as fast as their feet could carry them. He hoped against hope, praying to any God or Goddess that might be listening, that they might make it in time. As they got back to where they had been 'playing' he could hear voices calling their names. He was quick to duck into an alley... then after a ten count walked back out again, "Over here! What's up?"

May eyes turned their way and before anyone could ask he pointed up, "Wanted to show Sara my favorite viewing spot." Which instantly got his father scolding him about 'risking breaking his neck climbing things', which got his attention off them being gone too long. A risky maneuver but worth it if he could help out Sara.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:28 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara felt her face heat up a bit as Dair took hold of her hand. As they ran like their lives depended on it. She couldn't help the smile. Oh, she knew her Mother was going to start something if she didn't get back there quick, fast and in a hurry. As they ducked down the alley. She quickly pressed a kiss to Dair's cheek before they were in view of the adults. She muttered to Dair. "Thanks."

Soon after his Father started on Dair, she let go of his hand to walk to her Mother. The female looked her daughter over, glanced to the shawl then smiled softly. Oh she got a stern talking to about going off without warning, but the elder did look to Dair thanking him for keeping her daughter safe. Sara turned to Dair and bowed. "I had fun, Dair. I hope next time will be even better!"

She turned to leave with her Mother. Myrida nodding her head in respect before guiding her daughter out...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers