Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[FIN Oba] The Sun Meets the Moon Again! ~ Dair & Sara ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:35 am
Orpheus Solon

She smiled. "So, what adventure did you have for today?" her head tilting to one side as she took a step back. Naiiro curling around her legs was a momentary distraction for her as she reached down to pick up the prezi. "I'll be here for most of the week...Mother is visiting a friend and plans to drag Father down here for a family vacation."

She chuckled at the thought. Her Father was pretty adamant about not being in Oba. So, her Mother found a nice place for them to relax in as the twins explored the safety of the nearby streets. It wasn't as if Sara wasn't being watched over. Nope. She felt that she was...it was sorta comforting...sorta....it was mostly annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:36 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"I want to climb again. I went climbing up onto a roof of one of the buildings and you can see quite a distance! It's pretty great." He gave a grin, clapping his hands together before he said, "I think that we should do that. From up there we will be able to see all manner of cool things! Not to mention that we might be able to see even more trouble that we can get into. What do you think? You game, Moon Girl?"

He started toward one of the nearby buildings that had rough enough sides that it should he easy enough to climb. Once he reached it he paused, turned to look over at Sara, and asked, "Wait... can you climb? I mean you're in a skirt..." What if that meant that she wasn't able to climb cause people might see up it? Maybe he needed to think of a better way for them to spend their time? He supposed he'd wait to see what Sara thought before deciding if they needed to change their plans.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:12 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara rolled her eyes. "Yes I can." she hoisted up her skirt to tie it off to the side. Humming as she walked up next to the other. Showing that she indeed had shorts underneath. "Ready when you are!!"

She reached up for a starting grasp. "Mind if I go up first...?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:22 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Careful there, Moon Girl. Lift your skirts too much and I might think that you're flirting with me." He said, giving her a toothy grin, his eyes shining behind the bangs that hid them, not that she could see that. He was having fun already and the climb hadn't even started. It really did make him glad that she was around again, feeling that she was a good person to bring along on these sorts of adventures. A shame that she wasn't around a lot more then she had been so far... though he supposed he could forgive her since she was currently moving at the whims of her parents just as he was most days.

Making a motion with his hand he said, "Go ahead. I will wait down here for a bit just in case you slip." He'd do his best to catch her though he hoped that it didn't come to that. He'd gotten gotten attacked by a perzi, he didn't want to get squished by a falling girl as well.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:00 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara's cheeks flushed a little as the small female turned to the other. "Trust me, Dair...If I was flirting, you'd know." The light blush reached the lobes of her long ears before the female started her way up. Naiiro, the crafty little brat had already started leaping his velvet hide on up. She shook her head before hoisting herself further up.

"I'm not that heavy..." she called back in promise.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:54 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Dair set to laughing at Sara's comeback, finding it to be a really good one. Lifting his gaze he watched as the prentice and her perzi set to climbing their way up toward the roof. He gave a grin before he started to follow along after the two of them, making sure to give Sara enough space so that she wouldn't get tripped up by his climbing. Once he was close enough he reached up with one hand to catch hold of the edge of the roof and set to pulling himself up easily enough.

Pushing up to his feet he set to looking from side to side, giving a smile, "Heh, I can see everyone from the Outcast Unit that is present at the moment... Oh! Look, Captain Jinx did make it!" He took a couple steps back before running forward, jumping the gap across to the next roof over, "Can you make the jump, Sara? I want to see if we can find a good perch to get a good look at the Captain! The man is interesting if you ask me, if only because he's in charge of the unit that my father helps run... that and his terrible streak of luck." Hence his nickname Jinx.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:21 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara stared at the jump, inhaling slowly. "If I slip, you'll catch me right?" she seemed a little unsure of herself here. Naiiro easily leaped to the other roof. Turning to look back at his master pointedly. She looked for the leap that wouldn't cost her footing. Sighing before trying to gather wind to her fingertips.

When that didn't seem to work she took a deep breath. "Okay..." getting a small leap to her jump the female leaped over to Dair. Landing a few steps from the edge she yelped as she felt her balance shift...

"Oh no!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:52 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Dair gave a nod of his head and said, "Yeah, don't worry. Not like I would allow you fall or something, Moon Girl. I'm too good a guy." He took a couple steps closer to the edge just in case though. While he wanted to believe that she'd be fine he still felt that he should be one guard... and a good thing too since she jumped over the gap, landed, and set to stumbling.

Reaching out he caught hold of her hands, pulling her away from the edge and over to him instead, "There you go! Told you I wouldn't let you fall." He said, giving her hands a squeeze before he walked along the top of the roof. As he went to the edge, hovering over where the others were, he squatted down to get a better look. He watched them for a moment before he said, "I think it would be neat to get to serve in the Outcast Unit with the others... but it's gonna be a bit before I am old enough for all of that." Not to mention he had zero idea if his parents would even allow him to serve since he was still quite young.

Turning to look at Sara he asked, "Before all that though I still want to travel to Matori for that waterfall jumping you proposed if you're still up for it? I want to fun before I sign up for anything serious, you know? Can't be too much like my father who is nothing but serious after all."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:16 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara was righted by the other's strong grip. With a smile to the other she felt her hands retain warmth as he let go to walk to observe the others. She lightly ghosted her hands over each other before jumping as the other seemed to talk back to her. She had listened to the other, it just took her a minute to process. As she walked carefully to his side the female smiled down at him. "Its still a offer on the table...maybe your parents can talk to my Mom and let you come visit. I'm sure that would be fine..."

Speaking of her parent...she blinked as her Mother walked towards the Outcast Unit. Seemingly waving to the Captain to talk to him. "Ah...Mom. She must of been directed to your Father to find me..." She suddenly crouched down as if to hide. "I'm not ready to go home yet..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:42 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Hmm... that might be difficult. There is that whole situation with the bug mages and people gathering to fight them in the future... I have a feeling that my brother and I will be stuck with our grandmother while our parents..." He trailed off, his smile faltering a little bit before said, "I want to go to Matori. Bad. I think I might have to wait though until this things have been taken care of." He stuck his tongue out just thinking about the nasty things that were trying to ruin his good time. How he wished he had a... a gerru! If he had one of those it could stomp all the bug mages into goo!

Shaking his head he turned to look over to Sara, then back again, "What? You just got here! Surely she can't be trying to take you back to Matori already? I mean I haven't even been able to get your scarf thingy back to you yet!"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:01 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara blinked. "My...shawl? Oh my goodness, I left it here!! I was scared that I lost it for good." she was excited as she leaned on her hands towards him. "Where is it?"

She'd stick around for that. If her mother was super pressed about leaving, she'd of whistled for Naiiro right about now. The smaller female nodded to Dair. "As long as she doesn't see Naiiro, we'll be in the clear."

She started to creep from the roof edge. "Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:30 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Not here. I mean what guy would carry around a shawl with them if they weren't like... I don't know, a dancer or something. I have it at home though. I can bring you there if you're alright with possibly getting into trouble?" He was doing that sort of thing all the time so what was a bit more trouble? Something like bringing a girl home? That wouldn't really go over well with his grandmother since she was a bit old fashion so they'd have to be sneaky was all.

Getting to his feet he started back toward where they had first come from, "Come on, Sara. You gotta build up more speed this time before you jump!" He showed her as much as he rushed forward, jumping easily from one roof to another. Likely because he did so fairly often, rather enjoying getting around in such a manner. Turning around he motioned to her to do the same, "Come on! You can do it!" He said in an encouraging manner, but hopefully not loud enough to draw any attention since they were trying to be sneaky to a degree.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:09 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara chuckled. "Yeah, I'm okay with that. Mom shouldn't get too mad..." she watched the other get back to the other roof. Wincing a little in nerves as she looked at the jump again. "All right...if your there, I trust you."

She got a running start before making the leap. Naiiro easily leaping alongside her as the female landed. She stumbled forward a little. "That was fun...where to next?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:31 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Dair watched as Sara came running over and too a leap, actually landing it this time with only a stumble. He gave a smile, clapping his hands together, he said, "That was great! I bet you will be a master of roof jumping in no time, Moon Girl." He said with a chuckle, turning to start walking again, "We will just need to make a couple more jumps and then climb down, from there we will head for home. We will go in through the hidden exit that my twin and I use all the time."

He was eager to get in, get the scar, and get out just because he didn't want his grandmother getting any strange ideas. The last thing he needed was for her to think he was doing inappropriate things with Sara or else the two of them were going to find themselves married at sword point or something. He had nothing against her, he liked Sara, but he didn't really think that the two of them really needed to get married straight away. That sort of thing should wait for when someone wanted to get married instead of being forced to do so.

Turning to look at Sara he said, "Come on, this way!" He motioned to her before hurrying along, hopping across to the next building, the gap between the two much smaller this time around.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:34 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara smiled as she kept up with the other youth. Once they were on the same roof she looked around the view. "Dair, this is an amazing view. I hope you enjoy the waterfall once you get there." she smiled at him.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff