Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Holding cell Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:42 am
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix looked at Jax as he explained Liya's situation with dealing with her new heart. Hearing the fact that Liya had a family now surprised her. She wanted to know what sort of family she had...if they took her in, then they must be good people. She continued to listen as Jax continued to speak, feeling a little sorry for Liya for not being able to grow up.

Before her little nobody could speak for her again, Veix looked towards a portal that opened up with a girl walking out of it. She seemed to be angry with Jax...and was apparently his daughter. Veix hugged her guitar rifle when the girl cast fire at the door, she was a little scared of the girl.

Veix's little nobody chuckled before looking at Jax, "You have a daughter? That's really surprising." it said, it seemed it spoke on its own now.

Quote:

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:10 am
Revi-sama
OogieKnight

User Image

Jax looked shocked as Raven appeared.
"Hey. I never said that, Raven!"

"Jax is only acting weak because I'm in a terrible mood." Jaster said outside the wall of black flames.
"Besides, he's only obeying orders set by me. He's defiantly not even close to being a equivalent of Mistress is"
Jaster put his hand on the wall of black flames. He was attempting to come in.

"Everything falling to darkness." he muttered.
"Y'know, we did fail as a father. Trying to set all the other timelines straight that we didn't see our own family getting messed up in time, we did ******** up. Time's gonna collapse pretty soon. Heh, maybe that'll make everything right again?" Jax said in a calm voice pulling out a pocket watch identical to Jaster's except black giving off shadows at each tick of the second hand.
"And someone's gonna die right now."

Jaster snarled as he started to break the locked door, his intense blue fire meeting with Raven's black fire.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:03 pm
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama

User Image

"I don't care what your excuse is, if you really wanted to be with me and mom you would have opened a portal and returned the moment Wraith took you away." She returned calling more fire to her hands. "You're not getting through that so easily I am not the same little fire starter." The black flames on the wall started to crack where Jasters' blue flames touched it.

"In which timeline did you fail the ones I died as a little one or the ones I became nothing more than a puppet, or how about any of the ones you let mom die but we were fine." She started to lose her composure revealing some of the things she knew. "Or how about my personal favorite the one where Mistress kill the little candle after his loving wife died and took over this body." A three tailed whip formed in her hand. "I am done playing this game you want to know just how you much you messed up in my timeline." Raven lashed the whips through her firewall trying to wrap Jaster into it so she could pull him into the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:27 pm
Revi-sama
OogieKnight

User Image User Image

"Then its all of them because I wasn't there!" Jaster roared as he ripped through the wall only to be caught by the whips.
"Last I saw Lillith, she said I was still more of a child and it broke me." he said in his normal tone of voice. He knew Raven had every right in the world to be like this. It still hurt him knowing all this.

"Seems we are more like the plague to those we care about, ruin their lives." Jax said coldly as blood started to come from his pocket watch.

"Jax, what are you doing?"

"As I said, I'm snuffing out a life. Kinda funny these pocket watches were Kalena's, gonna be her downfall from it all."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix watched, confused and scared at what was going on. She slid out of the chair and now sat on the ground, she leaned her back into the glass wall as much as she could while watching. She sat there and watched...that was all she could do in her current position.
"Don't worry Veix, I'm sure we'll be fine in here. Nothing can get in and nothing can get out." Veix's little nobody reassured her...though, it hoped that nobody was planning to suddenly open the door, then they'd actually have something to worry about.

Quote:

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image

Raven turned to see what Jax was doing. "If your killing who I think you are I wouldn't Nema wanted her for himself something about revenge against Wraith." She sighed with a shrug. "Do what you want I sense someone is coming so I am leaving." She said opening another portal of darkness. "This is your last chance if you don't follow me then I know you care about them more than your daughter...or my mother." Her tone was different almost hurt as if her true self was speaking. She walked through the portal returning to castle oblivion.

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:11 pm
Revi-sama
OogieKnight

User Image User Image

Jax stopped then sighed.
"Not like she had much more time anyway."

Jaster growled as Raven was going to leave, inviting Jax along.
"I'm coming too!"

Jax looked at Jaster and shook his head.
"Sorry man. You need to fight Mistress to get Lillith back."

Jax followed Raven through.

"But....I care about you two...." Jaster said heartbroken now, his rage subsided, however his fire still very strong.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:25 pm
Revi-sama
OogieKnight

User Image User Image

Jaster composed himself and sighed looking at the damage. He then turned his head seeing a portal open up.

Jax exited holding someone.
"Lillith, We have a lot to talk about, you and him...I mean" Jax said ashamed of himself

Jaster immediately put his arms under Lillith as well as Jax did.
"Lillith, my love!" he immediately started to use a healing spell.

"Jax, what happened?"

Jax was silent.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:50 pm
User Image

Eclipse entered the holding cell and saw Jax and Jaster there holding who he recognized as Lillith. He remained quiet as he stood there and waited for the time to talk. He didn't look happy.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:57 pm
Revi-sama
OogieKnight

User Image User Image

Jax heard the door open and looked up seeing Eclipse there.

"He's here for you, isn't he, Jax?"

Jax gave a silent nod and moved Lillith completely into Jaster's arms before turning away and toward Eclipse. He motioned to outside, away from Lillith.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:12 pm
User Image

Eclipse gripped the pocketwatch as he walked out of the door into the hall with Jax. "She's gone now....you know." He showed Jax the pocketwatch but kept a grip on it.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:43 pm
kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

User Image

Lilith opened her eyes slowly and saw Jaster was holding her. "...My...candle ..you ..found me.." She said still in pain from having Mistress ripped from her. Her eyes closed again as she passed back out.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:50 pm
Revi-sama
OogieKnight
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

Jaster gently smiled as he healed Lillith. He didn't want to leave Jax too far behind, as he was the first one Lillith saw, so he stayed as he slowly healed her.

Jax crossed his arms as Eclipse spoke
"She had less than a day left, Eclipse. I only took a few minutes off her suffering. I could have ended it faster and much crueler." Jax said almost cruelly.

"Besides, your not the only one I gotta deal with. Yeesh, you Keeper bloodlines are crazy when she dies. "

Jax looked back at Lillith.
"Id sacrifice almost anything to get Lillith and Raven back, my family." Jax's face softened and he sighed.
"I know, no excuse. You'd do anything for the ones you love."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:04 am
Organization Member #3

When things calmed down, Veix was relieved and looked towards the others, watching everything transpire. Eventually, the girl left but with Jax following her. When Veix was alone with Jaster, she somewhat felt a little awkward. She felt like he didn't like her much...that was to be understood, she was an Organization member.

As time passed, Jax came back, but with another girl whom was unconscious. Veix was already playing a tune before then. But, she continued to play, even with everything that was happening around her...that was all she wanted to do right now.

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:32 pm
User Image

"I know that." Eclipse said pocketing the pocketwatch as he walked up to the holding cell past Jaster and Lilith. He looked inside at Veix and the nobody. "Now were gonna have that little talk."

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces