Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)
Planet Dromund Kaas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht sighed and face palmed from Onyx, but he looked at J'uko when he said about finding the Emperor. He glanced at Simon and Onyx one more time, he closed his eyes, "Right," he agreed with his friend and prepare to track Emperor down.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:48 pm
Onyx

User Image
Onyx looked at Simon and didn’t even respond as she took out her lightsabers one a black blade the other a white blade. When Simon lunged at her she used her powers over the tree roots to have them grab and throw him back but her concentration was spoiled by the girl cyla who used her lightsabers in the form of a gun to shoot multiple bullets using the force onyx had the bullets turn back and shoot at their master. When the blade on Cylas lightsaber came close to hitting onyx she was furious onyx couldn’t believe that these pathetic pattewans were causing her to look foolish these pattewans who hadn’t even trained as hard as she did were claiming to be better than her. Onyx eyes had gone as red as a siths lightsaber as the full frontal force of the dark side of the force was unleashed shocking and knocking out both cyla and Simon. Onyx looking at the burnt tree and the massive hole in the ground turned and ran reuniting with valkorion "."

"."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:42 pm
User Image

User Image

"My mom is one of the strongest warriors in the world ..."

"no, Cy'la!" Simon cried seeing her attack but it was too late as Onyx's power blasted the two of them backwards and knocked the feed T7 was broadcasting causing him to power down. J'uko ran towards his friends to check on them and looked at Precht "they're alive, they-" he said but then grabbed at his throat as footsteps were heard coming down to the ground as the Emperor himself, Valkorion, gazed at the intruders "my my ... this is a sorry sight indeed"

"... And my dad's one of the most intelligent guys ever known,
I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Luminiss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:52 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht looked alert about Simon and Cy'la, thankfully J'uko said they were alive, but interrupted by Valkorion. He was shock and went defensive stance,, "Valkorion, you have shown yourself," he spoken to him in calm, yet intimidation tone. He unleashed his magical power, "You leave me no choice," he warned him that he will be a lot worse than Team Natsu as his magic raise to his Guild Master's level.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:05 pm

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

"I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars"

Valkorion sat brooding in his throne as Daichi made his offer to 'take care' of the Jedi "your realm is filled with Magic, it has been shown to be a match with even a master of the Force ... you offer asylum, i see it as control ... a word of warning. These children ... these Guardians ... the one with the mark ... he is dangerous, he has both magic and the Force, like my Wrath ... i feel that Simon Xanatos will become a thorn in all our sides should we allow him to live" he said before turning off the hologram and sat there brooding before looking towards one of the Guards "retrieve my Wrath, now"

"There is no death; there is only the Force
and i am it's master"

wolf of warriors

[quote="Aussie Srives]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:52 pm
Onyx

User Image
Onyx walked into the throne room. It was the room people feared the most. She knew what he wanted to talk about. She regretted helping the guardians but it was to late to turn back now. She wore her mask as she steeled all her thoughts and emotions. " Emperor Valkorion. I wonder what you would like to discuss? I was on my way to the training session you had scheduled for me."

"."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:24 pm

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

"you are perfectly aware of what i wish to discuss ..." he said standing up from his throne and walked towards her eyeing her as he did "those meddlesome Jedi children, the ones you fought-" he said emotionless and walked behind her "have escaped" he said as he started circling the Sith "they couldn't have done this alone, which means they had help ... a traitor in our midst" he said as the word 'traitor seemed to ooze with malace as he came to face her and raised his head "i want you to find this betrayer ... which is why your training simulation will be brought up to the highest level ... i want you pure and ruthless ... and eager to kill without mercy. Unless ... you know who it is that released them?"

and i am it's master"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:58 pm
Onyx

User Image
Onyx looked at valkorion. she steeled all her thoughts and emotions " Emperor Valkorion. I will gladly go through with this simulation. I don’t know who would have been foolish enough to let them go."

"."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:17 pm

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

Valkorion eyed her for a while before walking to his throne "no ... it would seem no one does. There will be an investigation, and these miscreants shall die." he said before sitting back down "they might seem insignificant, but i feel Daichi the Daemon king felt nervous ... if i wasn't aware how much a thorn in my side they have become, i would have let the two dispose of each other" he said before glancing at her again "go ... complete your trial, then we shall discuss matters further"

and i am it's master"

wolf of warriors

Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games