Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)
Planet Dromund Kaas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminiss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:32 pm
User Image
User Image

( Aimless WandererPleiadianWeapon ) xx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Profile Theme ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
After a rough start on this new planet, Venera started hoofing it towards the city in the distance. As she continued making her way through the moors, she heard a loud vrrwwwoiiiym as a spaceship flew overhead and made it's way to the city. "Hm. Brightest colored thing I've seen all day besides this lightning." Venera commented. "Well, well, it might be my lucky day." Venera added as she noticed two white exhaust clouds from the ship, forming a path in the sky that led right to the city. With that, she paused and took another sip of water from the canteen she'd been keeping in her pack for awhile. "I won't be alone after all." As another bolt struck the forest right by the city in the distance, Venera kept her canteen open and held it vertically to catch the pouring rain water.

After a few more minutes, Venera was closer to the city. She had to be just less than a mile from the city's landing area when she saw a bright light in the distance. "Now what could that be? Magic like that is almost nonexistent here." Venera inferred, still feeling a bit tired from her previous uses in light magic herself. Luckily, her eye was improving very slightly. She sighed in relief as she rubbed the blood off her face using the rain water. "Maybe this planet isn't so bad after all."

A little while longer, and Venera was finally close enough to the landing area to see what was going on. By that time, whatever battle had started was already in full swing. Indistinguishable armed soldiers in white uniforms , men in black cloaks, and a few dozen robots had surrounded a ship that looked similar to the one that passed over Venera. Poignant corpses of droids were strewn about. Several black-cloaked fighters were down as well, some in a pool of their own blood. Almost murkier than the swamps themselves. I wonder what caused this carnage.

Then, Venera saw them. A trio of assailants using their combined skills to fight the army. One had six keyblades surrounding him, using them to effectively combat against the black-cloaked fighters. So those are what real keyblades look like? She thought before observing the other two thirds of the trio. They both wielded sabers of pure light that effortlessly cut through anything in their path. Even metal. They seem pretty strong. I should probably keep my distance. Venera thought as she tried to figure out a way to help them from a distance. The trio to her, now a quartet, seemed to be in favor of the light unlike anything else on this planet. It was going to take a lot more than a wooden keyblade to help out. As another man wielding a light whip left the ship, Venera found out that the building that made up the landing area had plenty of metal to use for her bidding.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wнere - Dromund Kaasxx
wιтн - Everyone battling at the Spaceportxxxx
oтнer - Voiceclaim
xxxxxx

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:23 am
Onyx

User Image
Onyx looked at Valkorion as she felt the battle under her feet with the force. The fact that they actually made it shows the uncanny ability valkorion had of predicting the way things would turn out. Looking at what valkorion had tossed to her made the fact she would never be free truly real. The stone sunk into onyx skin and she could see and feel all the fighting moves of her parents it was like in the seconds she felt the stone sink into her skin she had trained side by side with her parents for years. When she opened her eyes she looked at valkorion " I guess we didn’t need to find the Jedi they came to us. How would you like to go about this interception?"

"."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image

"My mom is one of the strongest warriors in the world ..."

"it is obvious why they're here ... let them come, and you, my Wrath, shall be waiting for them ... and kill them"

after receiving the call from Mavis (the call can be read at the courtyard in Camelot) Simon hung up and focused back on the battle. in a matter of minutes they were outside into the city, it was over and they were clear for the moment. in a flash of light, Simon reverted back to his normal self with his lightsaber keyblade out then looked around at the destruction. he hated killing, every Jedi did, but when one wasn't given a choice ... "i warned them" Simon chided sadly as J'uko and Cy'la kept their weapons at the ready "so what's the plan now, genius?" she asked as Simon heard some moaning and saw one Sith was still alive "we get information" he said as he walked over and grabbed the Sith slamming him into a wall and glared at him at the same level of his mother "Where. Is. Your Emperor?!" he said as the Sith was obviously scared but remained stubborn "J-Jedi scum ... you think that i'm intimidated by you?" he asked as Simon's eyes narrowed even more, even J'uko and Cy'la inched away from him "i may be a Jedi, but where i'm from: i-" "the Emperor is in the Dark Temple at the heart of the jungle outside Kaas City in the northwest! please i'm just an apprentice" he said really fast and whimpered. Simon looked at him for a final time before dropping the Sith who backed away quickly in terror "thanks, now ... get off world" Simon said making the Sith nod quickly and ran off. with a sigh, Simon cracked his neck and smiled at his friends showing his happy attitude was back "guess we head northwest into the jungle" he said as T7 whired around and went by Simon's side but the translation was obvious: 'Jedi Simon = scary. T7 = glad on our side'

"... And my dad's one of the most intelligent guys ever known,
I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Luminiss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht continue to attack to battle against the droids, until it's over. He held his lightwhip to keep himself on guard, he heard Cy'la asking a question and she got Simon's answer as he rose his eyebrow. He watched his friend intimidated a Sith after slam him against the wall, "You have got to be kidding me," he commented, and things went scarier as he slightly lifted his eyelid. Although they got an answer Simon was looking for before Sith ran away. Precht watched the Sith go, before he placed his finger between his eyes to rub it off. Simon said in his happy attitude, Precht turned his attention to his friend and heard T7 beeping, before he approach to him, "Next time if Mavis call us in middle of battle again, I might head over to her location and lecture her to be act like her age. Care to tell us why she called you?"

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Luminiss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Still shrouded in the brush near the spaceport, Venera remained observant as the fight continued. By the time she carefully tip-toed towards the spaceport building's metal wall, the fight had nearly ended. At least that's over. Now I can hear my own thoughts. Venera commented in her own head. Soon after, she heard the sound of one of the fighters yelling at a man who was seemingly lucky to still be alive. Remind me not to get on their bad side. Venera added as she watched the young man run into the forest she had just escaped from. Aw, he's going to get eaten alive out there. As the rain became a bit more of a gentle sprinkling, Venera placed her hand on the metal wall.

The dark energy she felt in the swampy forest was nothing compared to the energy felt here. Sleek red lines etched into the dark metal glowed and emanated something that felt nothing short of ominous. "Hm." Venera sighed, before pulling her hand away ever so slightly. The metal followed the center of her palms, but something about the way it moved seemed sharp and jagged. Forming a perfect rounded circle or curve with metal like this would be near impossible. "Strange.." After taking a generous peice of metal of the building to use for later, Venera noticed a dead droid on the ground near the outer corner of the building. Trying to assess the metal pieces of the droid could be risky since she would no longer have the building for cover. That droid is likely made from the same stuff as this building anyways. She thought, deciding to wait before taking pieces from it as well.

Slowly inching herself against the wall, Venera tried to listen in on the group of fighters to see if they were still hostile. After a moment, she sat against it and broke some bread she took with her on the journey. It was surprisingly drier than she thought it would be considering it had been raining all this time. As she continued to listen in, she decided to make use of her time by experimenting with the piece of metal she harvested from the wall, bending it into a plethora of jagged shapes.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wнere - Dromund Kaasxx
oтнer - Voiceclaim
xxxxxx

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image

User Image

"Fairy Sphere ... they've all been dispelled" Simon said as they came to a clearing but then noticed Cy'la stopped and looked down in depression "so ... you're leaving us?" she said slightly hurt which Simon looked confused "leave? Well i mean yeah i gotta go see my parents, but if you're worried you'll never see me again i don't know why, i mean you guys are my family too, and I'm still part of the team right?" he asked making the Twi'lek look up at him with gave her a confident smile "now come on, we got a mission to complete" he said as Cy'la looked over at J'uko who nodded at her who then nodded back. The group then kept running through the jungle and slaying creatures that got in their way until they arived outside the Dark Temple "that is the Sith Temple? J'uko asked feeling the ominous aura of the Temple "sure it's big enough, but look at the location" Simon said to defuse the tension but it wasn't obviously working because Cy'la looked uneasy "it ... it looks like a tomb"

I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Luminiss

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luminiss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Fairy Sphere? Curious.. Venera thought quietly to herself as she continued listening in on the group. Having an elven father meant she knew a thing or two about the fae. Although, with the realms as vast as they are, A Faerie and a Fairy can be many different things. This guy's parents are fae? That's something I don't hear about very often these days. With this, Venera finished the bread she had in one hand as she continued to manipulate the strange piece of metal.

Clearly intrigued by the group, Venera continued to listen in. From the sound of it, this team is very tightly knit. I'm still not sure they'll be fond of outsiders.
Venera inferred before hearing more voices along with footsteps getting further away.

It probably won't hurt to follow them. These buildings are ridden with metal anyways, so I might be alright if things go wrong. No harm done, right? After rationalizing in her head for a moment, Venera decided to quietly follow the group as she continued to stay on the down-low. She didn't want to be seen quite yet. Sith? Quite a strange name for a temple. She thought once more, compressing the strange piece of metal she obtained from the spaceport into a sphere small enough to fit in the side pocket of her cargo pants.

Cautiously following the group, Venera watched as they effortlessly started slaying the creatures ahead. Even after that fight they're still as strong as before. She thought, taking note of the condition of her eye, which still hadn't improved much since her own little battle. These people might be my only hope of survival on this planet. As long as they don't see me as a threat.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wнere - Dromund Kaasxx
oтнer - Voiceclaim
xxxxxx

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:40 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"Mavis," Precht muttered about his old friend deactivated Fairy Sphere. He looked at Simon after Cy'la mention about leaving the jedi, but his eyes were slightly brighten when he said he's still part of the team. He run after his group through the jungle and sees the Dark Temple. He narrowed his eyes about the Temple, "Heh, reminds me of that Treasure Quest with Yury and Warrod," he commented with a smirk to remember his two idiot friends about the tomb.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors
Luminiss

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:04 am
User Image

User Image

"heh, that story never gets old" he said with a smirk before examining the area. it seemed all clear but he knew it wasn't that easy, it was never that easy "the front gate might not be the only way in, if we go through we'll be picked off easily" Cy'la said as Simon felt something and narrowed his eyes before he looked at the three of them "go find another way in, if you can't then make one, i'll go through the front" he said as both Cy'la and J'uko, even T7 was in shock "are you crazy?" "why?" they exclaimed as Simon said nothing and walked toward the temple looking stern as his lightsaber hilt swayed on his belt until he was in the middle of the large main room inside of the temple gazing up at the statue of a corpse-like figure rising from a stone towering over the other statues that looked like they were bowing their heads. The sight was disturbing but Simon didn't feel in any danger but then felt something and leap out of the way to see a slice-like energy tear into the ground and even into the wall. with a glance around to find where the attack came from while on the sidelines, T7 snuck by and started recording and sent a live transmission to the other members in Fairy Tail. Finally Simon felt it and smirked looking up at the second floor "it's been a while ... Onyx"

I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Luminiss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:47 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht remain silent about whole conversation, until Simon mention about going on front. He shook his head, "Sometimes, I have feeling you have your mom's ambition for direct approach," he commented about Erza's ambition to his friend. He calmly watched watched his friend enter the temple. Behind his tunic that covered his lower portion of his face, he begin to worry about Simon, but he kept his calm demeanor as he looked at both Cy'la and J'uko, "We better keep an eye on him and Onyx," he suggested them to keep their eyes on them, until he noticed T7 stuck by and rose his eyebrow. He refocus on Simon and crossed his arm, he has a thought about meeting Makarov, "Hmm... maybe after this, I will stop by Crocus to talk to Makarov. I hope he and Yami forgive me."

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors
Luminiss

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:38 pm
Onyx

User Image
Onyx looks at Simon from where she was and didn’t even respond. She jumped off from the second floor and took out her two lightsabers one was a black blade the other was a white blade each looked like they had been formed to resemble swords " you shouldn’t of come here. I don’t remember you."

"."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

as soon as Onyx said she didn't remember him, Simon's form drained of color and stood there awkwardly "seriously? Me and my friends have been attacking Sith bases all over the sector, we even fought on Hoth! It was a draw but still!" he said then frowned and crossed his arms "whatever, you're probably just pretending"

I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Luminiss

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:28 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht narrowed his grey blue eyes from Onyx word, and claim she doesn't remember Simon. He looked at his friends, "She's bluffing, isn't she?" he asked them about Onyx. He knew he only use his magic for only dired circumstances, but it's not the right time to use it.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors
Luminiss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:37 pm
Onyx

User Image
Onyx looks at Simon with her two lightsabers one was a black blade the other was a white blade each looked like they had been formed to resemble swords. " I could care less if we fought on Hoth the emperor said your trying to take me back to earth don’t bother I won’t be joining you. I don’t know how you remember me I quite frankly don’t care your a thorn in my side so either leave quitely or stay and face me."

"."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:05 pm
User Image

User Image

"like i could ever forget you"Simon just stood there with his grin and made his lightsaber come into his right hand then activated it. the blade making the whole thing look like a keyblade as he twirled it a bit before he held it in a fighting stance: his left foot forward and sideways with his saber down his side "you may be Sith, but we're not so different ... we both hold the same honor and ethics of fair play. but if you insist on continue to be the Emperor's puppet ... then come! perhaps a dance of blades will cut your strings" he said as J'uko sweat dropped "bluffing or not, i might not be the best idea for us to just linger, we better go do what he said and try to find the Emperor" he said just as Simon requipped into his Guardian Armor which increased defense and endurance and leaped at Onyx swinging his saber

I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Luminiss

Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games