Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:25 pm
Life in the pride had kept Budek busy as of late. Though nothing wrong with that, he had been learning a great deal though. Before long he had realized he hadn't seen Zobu in a while and he had been missing the young cubs company, little did he know she was a young adol now, slowly starting to grow into herself. He only made the connection because he was looking upon the face of a female that was Zobu, but no longer a cub. "Zobu?" He called out as he approached the limby female.  
Zobu's eyes widened and she turned her head. Was that... it was Budek! She grinned widely at seeing him before remembering something. And then, quite promptly, her smiled dropped and she lifted her chin stubbornly, frowning at him. She considered turning away and just leaving. But... she was never one to simply leave things vague. And so, she stalked up to him, ignoring the urge to pounce at him as she would have as a cub. She was not a cub any longer.

"So you're alive after all!" she threw out before her ears twitched nervously. Well. She knew he was alive. She caught sight of him every now and again but he had always been to busy. But she refused to correct that she knew he was still kicking all along. "You haven't spoken to me in a long time," she pointed out and immediately pushed back at the reminder that she also hadn't seeked to speak with him. A pouty cub was an embarrassment to remember.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"As it would seem so are you." He chuckled as he approached the testy female, she was being a teenager which was expected. It had been some time since he had spoken to her, though he did have plenty to do in the pride so he couldn't exactly see her all of the time. "I must say I am mostly at blame since I do get some free time now and again, but I am a busy Lion after all." He said giving her a once over.

"You know I try to spend as much free time with you as I can." It was true, he was fond of her a little bit. She was adventurous and unafraid. It was admiring to say the least. She would be a fine adult one day, of that he was most certain. "Have you been well?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Busy being with other lionesses. She bit her tongue though, refusing to express the thought outloud. Still, she pouted, her chin lifting stubbornly. She would not forgive him. He had practically forgotten about her! It was lonely, not having him around. Sure, she had her siblings and Usu to play with but she still liked swimming with Budek! He certainly would not be forgiven.

Except, he had to go on and say that. Her haughty expression dropped quickly, replaced with a cheeky grin. "Well, are you free now?" she asked eagerly. Her grin widened and her chest puffed out proudly. "I've been fantastic. I can now run as fast as-" she cut off, blushing. Oh, geeze! She was older now, almost an adult! She shouldn't be talking like that anymore. Clearing her throat, she decided to not continue. "And you? How's it been, besides busy?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:27 pm
He could almost feel her judging him, though it wasn't a bad thing. It was sorta cute in a way. He gave her a wink as she asked him a question. "I sure am." Her exuberance never got tiring to him and he was pleased to see she was still competative towards her siblings, at least that's what he felt like she was doing still. Given her sudden boasting, though she stopped short.

"Are you still determined to be the best?" He expected nothing less than a yes from her, but who knew, maybe her tastes had changed as she grew older.

"What can you run as fast as now? I would very much like to know." Humoring her a little bit wasn't a bad thing, plus it was a way to get to know her a little bit better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:29 pm
She tossed her head proudly. Well, of course she would be the best. It was boring to strive for less. "I'm not nearly the best yet," she decided on answering. That was a very adult thing to say, correct? Zobu didn't know why but she really wanted Budek to see her as a woman and no longer as the cub who used to cling to his back during their swims.

Oh, he really wasn't going to let it go. She gave him a disgruntled look. Didn't he know she didn't want to continue whatever she said? "As a bird," she mumbled, face heating under her fur in embarrassment. She had been racing against birds recently. Her swimming still needed a lot of work but her speed was climbing up there. She was quite proud but she didn't want to seem boastful. Except now, Budek had ruined her attempts at humility.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:32 pm
"You soon will be I bet." He grinned at her warmly and then chuckled warmly as she finally finished her sentance. He was proud of the aspirations this female had for herself and knew she'd make a fine lioness one day. "I'm really proud of you Zobu." He commented fondly towards the youngster, though she wasn't entirely that young anymore so he would have to start addressing her as such in time. "Have you done anything interesting lately? I do pretty much the same thing all the time, chase off strangers and just make sure everyone here is well taken care of. So nothing really that interesting." Looking around he figured they could at least walk and talk about it. "If you care to join me you can tell me about your days?"  
She preened with pride. He believed in her. But then, he did when she was younger, too. The moment thought of him just saying it to appease her did cross her mind but she really, really, really would not rather it. Especially when he claimed to be proud of her.

She reddened a bit though gave a pleased grin. "Mmm, I've started hunting," she told him with a grin. "I'm pretty good at it," she told him proudly. Her mood peaked even more at his question. But, of course, she needed to play it cool. "I have time, I don't see why not," she told him breezily.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"I'd love to see you in action one of these days, I bet you're a marvelous huntress. I'm sure you'll even make it up to Enkule one day." It was true, he believed she'd be one of the lead hunters sooner than later if she was able to prove herself.

"If you'll just walk with me you can catch me up on what I've missed." He lead the way for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:06 pm
Zobu would not preen over his words. He will not get her heart hammering. Raising her chin, she considered him with her best cool look, before sighing, as though she was reluctant but willing. Let him think on that.

"You've missed plenty," she mused with a sly grin, feigned annoyance gone. "Lead the way, Budek."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas