[PRP] Sparkles in the mountains [Aketch x Sheridan]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:55 pm
It was true that Aketch preferred the flat dry waste lands and all the death that it had to offer but she hadn't given the rest of the mortal realms a fair shake and the goddess would be the first to acknowledge that. So, Aketch had decided to wander the lands and possibly see what else the mortal realms had to offer. From lush jungles to peaceful savannas the goddess flew. These lands were nice but she was still feeling restless so her wings continued to carry her.

Before Aketch really processed where she was headed she found her self on a ledge on the side of a mountain. She was resting her black vulture like wings for now as adventuring had taken a toll.

Hey now, goddesses could get tuckered out just as well as a mortal. Aketch had done a load of flying after all.

There was a chill that felt familiar to the goddess. The chill reminded her of the feeling the gods haven had. This chill wasn't as crisp as that of the gods haven but Aketch would not describe the chill as something that was nice feeling either. She supposed that was why the vultures did not dare fly up with her and instead resided on the lower cliffs below. She adjusted her bone helm some getting a better view of the horizon before her.

Wow.

It was lovely. Maybe the tops of the mountains wasn't so bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To another, the chill in the air was no unpleasant. In truth he rather enjoyed the cold air, as he did the thinner atmosphere. Sheridan prefered the mountains, the clear air, the high peak, up here he was closest to the stars, closest to home.

To most, the god was all but invisible. Should one know he was there, they might just catch the edge of his silver mane, the soft glow of his prismatic wings. In the night, he disappeared, blending into the stars above, seeming to be a part of the sky itself.

A flick of his tail, Sheridan shifted, his movement betraying his presence, wings suddenly shimmering against the darkness. Silver eyes settled on the scavenger goddess. An unusual creature, one he would not have expected to see among the mountain cliffs. What brought her here?

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:34 pm
Amon Larethian

Movement in the air caught the goddess attention. For a moment there was something out of place and then she was able to zero in on what it was she saw. Only a fellow god would have such a presence, or none presence rather. Or at least she assumed it was that of a god. Either that or her eyes were playing tricks on her which Aketch doubted.

"Is anyone up there? You can come down if you like. I won't bite." Unless they were about to die they were probably safe from her.

"Unless you want to stay up there. Thats also fine," Her wings hugged close to her body to help trap in some of the warmth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:30 pm
The stary god's eyes narrowed, a silent snort. This was his mountain and his element, as if he needed permission from anyone to do or not do whatever he wanted. And he didn't care if she did bite, he could bite too....if he wanted.

"Why are you here?"

The quietness of his voice held none of the sass he was thinking a moment before. Nor was his statement aggressive, it was simply matter of fact, clearly she was not adapted to the cold thin air of the mountains.

He stepped into view, or at least as in view as a star pelted lion was against a sky of stars. He was tall, though lanky, perhaps seeming longer than one would expect of a lion.
Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:39 pm
Amon Larethian

Out into view stepped one of the prettier gods Aketch had ever seen and that was saying something as she was friends with Infatuation. Her wings let out an excited flap and she soared closer to get a better look. No, Aketch was not shy nor did she care if her intruding was unwelcomed. Her yellow eyes scanned the male from behind her skull helm.

"My, you're pretty aren't you." The way she said it wasn't in a thirsty way but more of a matter of fact way. "I thought I'd seen the prettiest god but meh. Guess there is more to see after all.." She didn't seem to mind speaking her thoughts.

"Soooooo what kind of god are you... I mean with the size of you and the looks I'd assume you're a god... It would be awkward now that I think about it if you weren't a god... Please say you're a god." She frowned now realizing maybe she was over stepping her boundaries.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:51 am
Sheridan's eyes widened and he quickly took a step back. Wtf dude, personal space, PERSONAL SPACE! Fur ruffled, he glared at her suspiciously. Wtf man?

"Thanks...."

I think...

If he weren't so ruffled, Sheridan might have blushed. Then again, maybe not, he was never one for such things. Yes, he was pretty, yes he knew it, whatever man. But arrg, she was forward, and close to him, why was she so close? Stop staring at me, it's creepy! Hmph!

Okay, composure regained!

"Yes, I'm a god."

Obviously!

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:25 am
Amon Larethian

"Well yes you're a god but what kind?" She tilted her head curiously, "For example I am the goddess of scavengers. It's a pleasure to meet you by the way."

There was a flash of teeth indicating that she was infact smiling at this beautiful god. Some how, despite her macabre exterior, her smile came off as warm and friendly. Aketch looked scary on the outside but she had a warm and loving heart on the inside.

"So.. if you don't mind me taking a guess.... Are you a luck god?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:30 pm
What kind of god? The flying kind? The fluffy lion kind? What kind of god, what kind of silly question was that? Oh, she meant what was he god of, well why didn't she just say that in the first place?

"No, I am not a luck god"

If he thought about it, it had been a good guess. With his elongated body, long whiskers, scales, and antlers, he did look rather.....draconic. If one were familiar with them, he must have certainly been reminiscent of the luck bearing dragons of asian myth.

"I am....ethereal. Hello."

He wasn't sure if it was a pleasure to meet her or not yet...

Hmmm, scavengers. He supposed that explained the skull and the talons.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:02 pm
Amon Larethian

"Well that explains why you're such a pretty god then. Ethereal would demand its god be beautiful, " She cocked her head to the side, "But it doesn't fully explain why you're hiding up here. I wouldn't figure some one so big and beautiful would want to hid at least. I mean ..." She gestured to all of Sheridan.

There was no awareness that maybe she was being a tad too forward or even the least bit uncomfortable about what she was talking about. This was nothing personal aside from being a conversation and the thing that had caught her attention was this gods other worldly beauty.

"But seriously.. Am .. I interrupting anything or ... I mean you were hiding. Why were you hiding?" There was an amused, yet puzzled look on Aketch's face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:10 am
"I am not hiding."

Sheridan snorted. HIding? Why o earth would he possibly need to hide? I mean really, if he'd wanted to hide she never would have seen him in the first place. Hiding, as if.

"I like being close to the stars. Why are you up here?"

If anyone was out of place up here, it was her. She looked like she would have been more comfortable down in the plains, or the desert, somewhere much warmer than the high cold mountain peeks.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:48 am
Amon Larethian

"Oh I guess thats the better question huh?" She fluttered her wings a little as she thought. "Guess I was curious about what was up here. I was resting my wings on a ledge and saw your shimmer and wanted to see more. "

The answer probably wasn't the most satisfying thing. There was no real reason for her to be up here it was true but Aketch had been asleep so long she was excited to explore and experience what she could to make up for lost time. Her wings tended to carry her where they carried her.

"I mean... I guess its nice up here. I can see why a god would prefer being up here. Buuuuuuut its nothing compared to the wastelands." She shrugged. "Do you get a lot of mortals that seek you out up here? I bet you do... or maybe you don't. "  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:28 pm
A shrug.

"Few mortals climb to these heights."

Sheridan was an aloof creature, solitary and secretive, spending the vast majority of his time alone, often on the wing, only touching ground at high elevations and never staying in one place for long. In truth, he could not remember the last time his paws had touched the flat lands of the plains.

Well....perhaps he had begun to grow bored...or lonely, maybe...

"Is the air not hot and stifling there?"

Wastelands? Even in name it sounded most unappealing.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:35 pm
Amon Larethian

"Oh very hot! If you're a mortal it could kill you but thats why its so great. We're gods so it doesn't matter." She gave a very friendly smile like she was talking about some kind of happy thing.

"Heeeeey... I have an idea. Why don't you follow me? I can show you around the mortal realm. It'll be fun!"

Before she could even get an answer Aketch was soaring downward towards the bottom of the mountain. It was obvious the only answer was a yes. How could some one stay on top of a stuffy mountain for so long and not want to stretch their wings?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:49 pm
Sheridan raised a brow. She could NOT be serious! Wait, was she serious?

"What---"

And then she was gone. Uh....wtf, so, she had been serious? Or had she just been--he shook his head. Whatever. No, nu-uh, not happening. No way in hell was he going anywhere with that weirdo. I mean, really, he didn't even -know- her. Hmph! And she expected him to just follow her to god knows where? Hah, as if! What a weirdo....and she hadn't even waited around for him to answer....where had she even gone anyways?

Whatever. She was gone, and he was left in the quite of the starry night, how peaceful it was without questions and weirdos.

Though, perhaps, her company had not been....entirely unpleasant. Maybe they'd cross paths again... Wait, what was he thinking?

-end-  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas