Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 1 - Unova! *&#$ Yeah! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:11 pm
Aye Sir Fenrir typed before pressing the send button. Looking up from the snagem device, Claydol had appeared as promised and with the touch of a hand they were off to the town of Floccesy. "Thanks again Claydol," He said taking a deep breath and then leaping into the canopy of a nearby tree. Leaping from one tree top to another was a little exhausting but eventually Fenrir came to a good stopping point and looking around to see that the amount of flare grunts were more then he originally anticipated and the fact that there was more then just one Feltchinder flying around left Fenrir in a little bit of a stoop.

"We can make this pretty simple i guess," He said to himself reaching down to grab Chomps poke ball from his belt and released him. "Chomp! chomp!" the little spazz spat just before jumping off the branch into the air to flail his arms all about. "Aye aye aye, calm down I need you to use dig so we can skip the grunts and head straight to the fuel silo which is our target." he said while gibble just kinda stared at him before kinda tipping himself to the left with this blank look among his face and fell over the edge of the branch. Fenrir's left eye just kind of twitched as Chomp fell while flailing his arms but to his trainers surprise the spazzticly over exaggerating pokemon started getting to work on the tunnel he was commanded to dig.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:52 pm
With a nod Sub would nudge Keiko forward, running south towards the inner complex of the Virbank Complex, expecting the girl to follow behind him. For the time being the chaos caused by the rioting citizens was enough cover for them as they made a mad dash for the complex, the Flare grunts appearing to be too concerned with not dying to an angry mob. Was it really going to be this easy?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:18 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The Ice Beam clips Darts precisely in the temple, sending him down to the ground out cold almost immediately in a tangle of barbed wire and barely repressed rage. He almost seemed a little grateful as he collapses to the floor in a pile of black jacket, gold crest, and red razor wire. Banging outside of the building the two were currently in would alert Blizz to the fact there was a major riot going on outside, people continuing to swarm in and scatter explosive material and ruining Flare's fuel supplies in the area, ignoring the two Snagems in the rumbling building for the moment.

I made my way over after downing Darts, and started to carefully peel away the barbed wire, careful not to p***k myself in that mess. "Blast it, of all the things I get to do today, its to pull metal wire off your scaly hide." I said. I took the occasional look back, staring back where I came in, making sure that I wasn't getting any unwelcome company. "Eh, Weavile, keep a look out. This might be a minute."

"Weavile!" Weavile scampered towards the entrance, peering over and watching. His ears folded back, unbelieving the chaos that was going on out there.

---------------------

Meanwhile, Freth found her way near the front gates where Sub found his way in, just around the corner and out of sight for the moment. With all hell going on close by, it was perhaps best to go ahead and give Sub a clear path through. That said, she didn't know Sub's status right at the moment. With the riots and chaos going on all around this place, Sub was probably in the thick of things too. "To hell with it." Freth turned the corner with her Glalie. "Glalie! Hyper Beam!" She commanded.

The Glalie charged a powerful blast, firing it straight for one of the guard posts near the gate. If this got heat off of the other two groups of Snagems, Sub and the bunch fighting Dull namely, then mission accomplished.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:50 pm
Atlantis_Darts"
Dull continues to get pelted from the bevy of other attacks, more and more the glitchy phasing of his defenses keep dropping the attacks on the other side of him but closer. Closer and closer to where his actual body was. The Psychic orb batters at him, and for the first time his eyes show a bit of fear as it passes through him. "Ghnn..." He hisses, a little shock showing as the pain of the super effective attack comes through for once, only to get WALLOPED by Amaranth's Kangaskhan at the end of an onslaught of multi-typed attacks the Scrappy-fueled Giga Impact, even discounting the free Sky Attack on top of it. The Kangaskhan's fists actually connects, knocking the hybrid's face upwards as the second punch of Kangaskhan's combo actually manages to tap Dull's jaw, the first direct physical contact that sends him tumbling backwards into Odd's prison, the black chains winding around his body and locking him into place as they come in contact with him within their Guardian Halo.

He struggles against them, yanking futilely against their pull with his jacket crumbling to pieces around him as he attempts to try and raise his hands to grab a hold of Odd by the throat... but he can't fire any kind of attack. The Hyper Beam had been most of what he had left thrown into one attack. The Wicked Wick wasn't even needed as a distraction at this point as Wraith Harvest comes into contact with Dull's midsection and draws an ugly black wound across his gut, slashing open the front of the Shiny Mega Hybrid's shirt and finally coming into direct physical contact with his gaseous hybrid form.

Odd felt it when the slash connected. Not physically but through the sensation in the pit of his soul. It hurt in that familiar way an old memory often does. Withdrawing Wraith Harvest and returning it to his hand, he spoke to Dull calmly. "You're done, Dull. Now that my blade has tasted your soul, I can consume it no matter where you go or how far you run." He told the hybrid, elevating Wraith Harvest to show the black hole-like rift in the center of the blade, cobweb-like threads swirling inward toward it's center from the edge of the blade that had cut the Hybrid.

"You aren't getting to wherever your home is ever again and you aren't hurting anyone else." He kept his eyes trained on the hybrid as he ramped up the power of his Aberrant Exorcism. With his free hand, he pulled a Master Ball from his waist and released Mnemosyne. "Will you sing a requiem for our friend?" He asked, watching Dull's soul unraveling before his very eyes.

"Is he dieing?" Mnemosyne asked before she began to sing, playing a magical-sounding song as she danced around Odd, her Relic Song intent to ease Dull's passing.

"And Dull. Don't worry about your afterlife being spent in this world, too. You're not getting one." Odd assured his hybrid nemesis, focusing on sending his soul not into any nexus but into the empty space between the realms of life and death. With his mythical partner singing him a final goodbye from the world of the living, Sterling Grey turned his attention fully to ridding it of the twisted hybrid known as Dull. As long as no one interfered with him, the hybrid was doomed at this point.

Atlantis_Darts
"What's going on out there...?" One of the voices whispers to the other.

"I don't kn-"

"Stay where you are! We will investigate this!" A loud voice announces, presumably a guard who rushes out into the mob violence occurring on the streets, probably the last mistake he would make. Who was to say that they were left unguarded? It would be hard to tell from the faucet.

Lykas heard what was said and one of the individuals in the room disappeared outside. Lykas couldn't see it but he felt their energy growing further away. With even one guard fewer, he allowed himself to pour out of the water faucet, reforming into his humanoid form as he did so that he could see properly what was going on. Hopefully seeing a humanoid tentacle monster assembling itself from the water in the drain would terrify any remaining Flares enough that he'd be able to get some information from them before "treating" them special for their cooperation.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:58 pm
Aria and her two Pokemon would collapse as they saw Odd begin to carve directly into Dull. While they could undoubtedly try and contribute more to the fight, they were all spent after everything they had put into just corralling a minefield, trying to keep a shark away, and fending off tanks. So a little slip into unconsciousness didn't seem to be unwarranted. Hopefully they could handle everything without her around.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:10 pm
Crystal would watch as some of the others finally got their Pokémon to attack, waiting for Demon Wing to regain enough energy to attack again, at least until Odd had entered the fray here. Once the Charizard was ready, he was about to launch another Blast Burn, but Crystal would cause him to pause when she whistled to him. When he turned to his trainer, she shook her head and motioned her head over to Odd, deciding to leave it to him for now. The dragon would decide to return to his trainer as she began to recall most of her other Pokémon, ears drooping as the Relic Song began to play. She almost pitied Dull at this point, with how his end was going to be met.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:44 pm
Throughout everything, Amaranth would stand there, panting as she tried to calm herself a bit. Her arm would slowly lower and go back to her side, unable to get herself to do much more than watch the results. She watched as Dull would find himself imprisoned, then sentenced to nothing. No "death," afterlife, nothing. The idea alone was a sobering experience to her, having no words to really try and say about what Odd had set out to do.

Her Pokemon slowly went to her side as well, trying to recover from the assault they'd delivered only moments before.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:20 am
Energy spent, Night's attack stopped as she fell to her hands and knees. As much as she would have liked to be the one to deliver the final blow to Dull, the constant Extrasensory had almost completely drained her. Circe and Tatsu immediately flew to her side to offer some support and help protect her from anything else that might try to attack her in her weakened state.

Growling, she looked up as she struggled to stay conscious long enough to watch Dull fall.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:17 am
Darksol88
Throughout everything, Amaranth would stand there, panting as she tried to calm herself a bit. Her arm would slowly lower and go back to her side, unable to get herself to do much more than watch the results. She watched as Dull would find himself imprisoned, then sentenced to nothing. No "death," afterlife, nothing. The idea alone was a sobering experience to her, having no words to really try and say about what Odd had set out to do.

Her Pokemon slowly went to her side as well, trying to recover from the assault they'd delivered only moments before.
Espeon_Commander
Crystal would watch as some of the others finally got their Pokémon to attack, waiting for Demon Wing to regain enough energy to attack again, at least until Odd had entered the fray here. Once the Charizard was ready, he was about to launch another Blast Burn, but Crystal would cause him to pause when she whistled to him. When he turned to his trainer, she shook her head and motioned her head over to Odd, deciding to leave it to him for now. The dragon would decide to return to his trainer as she began to recall most of her other Pokémon, ears drooping as the Relic Song began to play. She almost pitied Dull at this point, with how his end was going to be met.
Reno Vantas
Aria and her two Pokemon would collapse as they saw Odd begin to carve directly into Dull. While they could undoubtedly try and contribute more to the fight, they were all spent after everything they had put into just corralling a minefield, trying to keep a shark away, and fending off tanks. So a little slip into unconsciousness didn't seem to be unwarranted. Hopefully they could handle everything without her around.
Ms Edyn
Energy spent, Night's attack stopped as she fell to her hands and knees. As much as she would have liked to be the one to deliver the final blow to Dull, the constant Extrasensory had almost completely drained her. Circe and Tatsu immediately flew to her side to offer some support and help protect her from anything else that might try to attack her in her weakened state.

Growling, she looked up as she struggled to stay conscious long enough to watch Dull fall.
Requiem of Whyspers

Odd felt it when the slash connected. Not physically but through the sensation in the pit of his soul. It hurt in that familiar way an old memory often does. Withdrawing Wraith Harvest and returning it to his hand, he spoke to Dull calmly. "You're done, Dull. Now that my blade has tasted your soul, I can consume it no matter where you go or how far you run." He told the hybrid, elevating Wraith Harvest to show the black hole-like rift in the center of the blade, cobweb-like threads swirling inward toward it's center from the edge of the blade that had cut the Hybrid.

"You aren't getting to wherever your home is ever again and you aren't hurting anyone else." He kept his eyes trained on the hybrid as he ramped up the power of his Aberrant Exorcism. With his free hand, he pulled a Master Ball from his waist and released Mnemosyne. "Will you sing a requiem for our friend?" He asked, watching Dull's soul unraveling before his very eyes.

"Is he dieing?" Mnemosyne asked before she began to sing, playing a magical-sounding song as she danced around Odd, her Relic Song intent to ease Dull's passing.

"And Dull. Don't worry about your afterlife being spent in this world, too. You're not getting one." Odd assured his hybrid nemesis, focusing on sending his soul not into any nexus but into the empty space between the realms of life and death. With his mythical partner singing him a final goodbye from the world of the living, Sterling Grey turned his attention fully to ridding it of the twisted hybrid known as Dull. As long as no one interfered with him, the hybrid was doomed at this point.

"Is that... music... for me?" Dull closes his eyes, listening to the lilting refrain of the legend as his very essence begins to unravel. Slowly, inch by inch as he unravels by Odd's handiwork, he can feel the pain that had built up on this plane of existence go with the parts of him that are disappearing. His white mega form unravels as the stone drops from his now nonexistent hand, and he can see nothing. Feel nothing. Finally. He can just be nothing. He thinks back. Why was he so worried about getting home in the first place? He was always a do nothing man from a nowhere somewhere inside another man's head. "Thank... you..." he thinks he says, but he's not sure. He casts off his jacket... and steps into the light. As far as the rest of the team outside sees he vanishes into nothingness. Nonexistence to him... would be the best kind of existence now. From whence he came so shall he return.

SubonicXP
With a nod Sub would nudge Keiko forward, running south towards the inner complex of the Virbank Complex, expecting the girl to follow behind him. For the time being the chaos caused by the rioting citizens was enough cover for them as they made a mad dash for the complex, the Flare grunts appearing to be too concerned with not dying to an angry mob. Was it really going to be this easy?
Blizzard120
Meanwhile, Freth found her way near the front gates where Sub found his way in, just around the corner and out of sight for the moment. With all hell going on close by, it was perhaps best to go ahead and give Sub a clear path through. That said, she didn't know Sub's status right at the moment. With the riots and chaos going on all around this place, Sub was probably in the thick of things too. "To hell with it." Freth turned the corner with her Glalie. "Glalie! Hyper Beam!" She commanded.

The Glalie charged a powerful blast, firing it straight for one of the guard posts near the gate. If this got heat off of the other two groups of Snagems, Sub and the bunch fighting Dull namely, then mission accomplished.

It appeared to be so, especially once Freth opened up the guard checkpoint with a massive Hyper Beam, cutting straight through the military blockade and opening up a path for Sub to run. There's a rumbling, churning sort of feeling that runs seismically through the entire town, shaking it to its core. The Snagems outside the town would even be able to register it, as the epicenter found itself in the midst of the angry mob. Zygarde Complete rises from beneath the earth it wields, shifting out from beneath the dirt in the center of the city and crashing right through the paved dirt below. Whatever Sub was going to want to do he would need to do it fast. Even Registeel was only going to last so long in combat with that thing. The mob seems to agree, screaming wildly as they head for the hills, the Tailwind assisting in their escape.

Blizzard120

I made my way over after downing Darts, and started to carefully peel away the barbed wire, careful not to p***k myself in that mess. "Blast it, of all the things I get to do today, its to pull metal wire off your scaly hide." I said. I took the occasional look back, staring back where I came in, making sure that I wasn't getting any unwelcome company. "Eh, Weavile, keep a look out. This might be a minute."

"Weavile!" Weavile scampered towards the entrance, peering over and watching. His ears folded back, unbelieving the chaos that was going on out there.

Benga, having gotten separated from Sub in the midst of the chaos unfolding out by Sub stumbles upon the both of them. "What happened to him?" He asks, shaking his head mutely before moving forward to help Blizz remove the razor sharp wire from the currently unconscious hybrid. "We've got to move." He understates. "They've brought in some kind of... monster from underneath the earth." Saying it was one thing, but Blizz was probably able to sense it.

Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas heard what was said and one of the individuals in the room disappeared outside. Lykas couldn't see it but he felt their energy growing further away. With even one guard fewer, he allowed himself to pour out of the water faucet, reforming into his humanoid form as he did so that he could see properly what was going on. Hopefully seeing a humanoid tentacle monster assembling itself from the water in the drain would terrify any remaining Flares enough that he'd be able to get some information from them before "treating" them special for their cooperation.

There was no secondary guard, but there was a whole pack of hostages bound at their arms and legs. One of them, a shock of white hair feathered high into the air and wearing a very big scowl would have to be none other than Virbank City's own Roxie, the Poison type expert. "I already told you," She spits, the venom in her voice matching her own expertise well. "Doesn't matter what you freaks want. I will burn out looong before I fade away as a traitor, giving away Unova League secrets. Even if you are a... Jellyfish?" She quirks an eyebrow at Lykas, a sudden understanding creeping into her voice as she states: "You're not one of them, are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 am
I stood there in silence for a few moments, feeling my anger deflate as Dull came undone. When he ceased to be, I exhaled. "Good job, Odd," I said calmly, not sure what to do next outside of recalling my Pokemon. Given that I had a moment, I focused on my mental center, connecting to Rala's mind and using that to reach Keiko. I'm pretty sure I'm done over here. How's things going on your end.

For a few moments, I hear nothing from her, and I start to think that I should have Rala teleport me to her to make sure she's safe. But before my hand touches her Pokeball, Keiko speaks up. Uh... you remember that black and green dog that used to run around HQ?

Zygarde? I asked, remembering that the last time I saw that Pokemon was when Flare was trying to control it. I didn't get to see whether they succeeded since I got knocked out of the fight.

Before I could say anything further, Keiko spoke up. Yeah, that. He's... not a puppy anymore...

Do you need help? I asked, lightly grasping Rala's ball.

No, I'm fine. I'm... I don't think he's focused on me.

She wasn't telling the whole truth, but I didn't know that. Keiko, if you're in danger-

I'll tell you! I promise, Keiko interrupted me, almost seeming panicked. But I'm fine for now.

"...alright. Take care, honey."

I let go of the link right there, and couldn't help but feel like something was up. Nevertheless, I trusted her, and stayed put for the time being. I was certain another enemy would pop up at some point. Otherwise, I'd just go looking for one.

~*~

Keiko ducked behind something when she saw Zygarde, and had her telepathic conversation with me in relative peace. She stayed in her spot after we were done talking and watched Sub, waiting to see what he would do so she could follow him. If he fought, she would try to help, although she knew that none of her Pokemon stood a chance against that... thing.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:03 pm
Odd couldn't bring himself to look away from Dull's demise, in spite of the pain in his heart. He hated doing this to someone in so much emotional pain but it was all anyone could do for the hybrid to end his suffering. When nothing remained of the man, Odd walked to where he had been shackled and picked up the stone he had dropped as well as the jacket, it's frayed edges a testament to the suffering and the determination Dull had held onto for so long now. ~It's finally over...~

Standing there in front of his friends and allies, the tanks thankfully dealt with already, Cadenza extricated himself from Odd's body and the Channeler proceeded to collapse, completely unconscious. The amount of energy it had taken to dispose of the otherworldly being he had just sent away was so overwhelming that he had only been able to accomplish it because of Cadenza's constant supplying him with the fuel needed to keep going. Cadenza made certain that Odd help onto those two items he'd collected and then ensured that all of his master's Pokemon had been returned to their respective Balls save for himself.

"Dinja." He spoke to the others verbally, asking for help transporting his partner somewhere safe. He was too exhausted, himself, to use Telekinesis to lift him at the moment. He looked to be barely capable of keeping himself floating, even.

Lykas looked around to find the source of the voice when he was fully reformed and spotted Roxie after only a moment. "Good observation. I'm actually a member of Team Snagem. We're here to help fight Flare's invasion. Are you guys alright here? Anyone hurt?" He asked as he quickly moved to untie the hostages, using his Will-o-Wisp to burn through the ropes when he couldn't untie them, keeping the flame small to avoid burning those he was helping.

Amid the rampaging townspeople, Wren seemed to regain his senses. "Huh?! What's going on?!" It took a moment to get his bearings before he remembered what was happening around him. Taking a look around, he realized he was close to the entrance of the Gym/Warehouse/whatever this place was. He wasn't really sure where the Gym actually was as Roxie's current venue usually filled that role but this place looked like it was important to the Flare members around the outside that the crowd he'd seemingly followed were dealing with. Releasing Hemlock from his ball, the dreadlock'd male called over the crowd, "Fell Stinger!" The Cactus at his feet nodded and, arms aglow with an insectoid energy, he began to spray needles at the Flares with the intent of immobilizing each of them with stabbing pain in whatever part of their body could be hit. Wren remembered one of these people he'd come with to help was sent looking for the gym and figured if this was the right place, maybe he could help get the way out cleared?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:21 pm
I ran over to Odd when I saw him collapse, but by the time I got to him, I barely heard his Shedinja say something in Pokespeak before recalling himself.

Seeing that he was out of it, I picked him up and looked to Rala, who didn't need a verbal command. Within seconds, we were back in HQ.

A few minutes later, I returned to the battlefield, ready to help however I could.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:50 pm
Crystal tilted her head as the event happened, letting out a sigh when he finally disappeared. There wasn't much time for her to relax, though, as when Odd collapsed, she also felt an enormous spike of energy over in Virbank, one that she had felt once before back in Alola when they butted heads with Flare there. "Oh.... Um..." Her hand was starting to dig into her overfilled bag before she spotted Aria on the ground, knocked out from all the events. She looked back towards Virbank before shaking her head, thinking better of her initial decision. "Demon Wing, grab her and let's get out of here," she said, jumping onto her dragon's back. The dragon roared as he grabbed the girl, noting the two Pokémon beside her. "Right. Let's see here..." She'd eventually figure out which Pokéballs of Aria's belonged to those two Pokémon and get them recalled, Demon Wing finally taking off into the sky afterwards to leave the area.

In one of the trees that managed to stay intact after the events of the whole Flare battle, a Medicham would be standing in it and watching the black Charizard fly off. She sighed as they became a small speck in the sky, turning to look at the destruction around. "Well. War has returned to this place once more. The more things change...." She shook her head. "I need to talk to my student when she shows up again. Need to make sure that she doesn't let her emotions run wild over her powers." Finally, she turned to Virbank. "And that think. Why would you want to support these warmongers, I wonder?" She tapped the area where her nose would have been on a regular human before shaking her head. "Well, at the very least, my hands will be full guarding the place. Daruma will want to know of this as well..." The fighting psychic finally left her tree, doing her damnedest to avoid Virbank while trying to return to the mainland.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:53 pm
Amaranth's reservations about Odd's actions with Dull would seem to calm down after seeing the final result. Guy was crazy and needed to go, she felt, but there were certainly worse ways to accomplish it. She let out a sigh of relief upon feeling that the ordeal was over, until being given a harsh reminder that it was only one of many. There was still everything else going on in the city, to say nothing about being flung to the ground from how intensely the ground was shaking. Her Pokemon would largely suffer a similar fate, aside from Granite, Breeze and Forge; being able to fly or float had its advantages.

But all this gave was an uninterrupted view of Zygarde's appearance, in its complete glory.

Slowly, each of them backed up, moving behind Amaranth as she and the rest of her Pokemon slowly got to their feet after the tremors stopped. Then, they too took a step back. "Please tell me you're in there somewhere, Zac," she said to herself, wishing for anything to maybe avoid being reduced to nothing from anything it used against them. Apart from running; that much was all too tempting, if not for knowing she shouldn't leave the others high and dry.

For now, she'd recall all of her Pokemon except for her Togekiss, moving to Night's side to help her up. "Here, I've got you," she spoke up, having Breeze offer further protection alongside Circle and Tatsu.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:05 pm
A sudden explosion of energy would materialize before Sub's eyes, blasting apart the gate and guard posts which stood between and his goal. After a second or three or mind stopping shock the Snagem leader turned in the direction of the source of the Hyper Beam to see a friendly(ish) face.

"Freth!" He exclaimed, taking note of the Glalie responsible for the energy blast. "When did you- never mind. I'm going to need your help." He started to say as he made his way through the remains of the guard post, stopping suddenly as the ground began to rumble. Did Glalie's Hyper Beam set off a tremor or something? No, that wasn't it. This was bigger, way bigger. "Zygarde..." The man muttered to himself, he could feel its presence in every cell in his body. Part of him wanted to think that such a presence was a good thing, the herald of nature's protection, but he knew better.

Rolling the Master Ball around in his pocket the man turned to face the two Snagems with him, Freth and Keiko. While the three of them were no match for Zygarde he still wasn't going to let even a legendary stop him. "I'm going to send out Registeel into the complex, I want both of you to send out any Pokemon you have that can use Helping Hand and have them use it on Registeel. Keiko, have Xatu at the ready to teleport them out so keep all the Pokemon sans Registeel near Xatu." He instructed.

"Freth, I know there absolutely no way you can fight Zygarde but I'm certain the moment I release Registeel it will hone in on us, it can't ignore the presence of another legendary. That said with your speed and Ice moves maybe you could annoy it and buy us even just a few seconds, that's all I need. Keep Kadabra at the ready to teleport to me if you need to pull out." He asked of her. "And if you can, have your Cryogonal Haze the area here, keep us out of sight as long as possible. Also, take Hydreigon with you." He said, tossing the Dusk Ball to him. As a flying Dragon type it could help her harass Zygarde.

With that said Sub went to set his plan into motion. First he released Poe, the man immediately slapping a hand on the back of his Snag Machine to trigger the Key Stone, the Sableye encased in a dazzling light for a brief moment as it Mega Evolve, its chest gem having grown exceptionally in size. "Protect, Poe." He instructed, the Mega Sableye shattering its gem shield with a have of its hand, causing the pieces to float up and expand out around them as they transformed into a crystalline dome to protect them. His teammates and their Pokemon could pass through however.

Next he released Reigsteel as promised, instructing the Pokemon to head deeper into the complex, the legendary standing about a football field's length away from them, the Pokemon still in sight. He had ordered the Pokemon to use Magnet Rise and charge up electricity. The Iron Pokemon would begin to float in the air, crackling with electricity and giving off electromagnetic waves due to the nature of the move. This would attract the local Magnemite, the legendary's energy and magnetic force could not be ignored by the magnet Pokemon as they began to cling to the Regi. Was this part of his plan?  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff