Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 1 - Unova! *&#$ Yeah! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:25 pm
Floccesy Town

It was another peaceful day in Floccesy Town. The Pidove were chirping in the trees, the Purrloin were playing happily in the grass, rolling very unhappy Sunkern around back and forth in the tall weeds. And then Flare showed up. "Move it old man!" One of the Flare grunts insists, shoving him backwards roughly. There was a cadre of five of them in total, more than enough to intimidate an elderly person and his wife. They were arrayed out lazily in front of a purple clocktower that was not just any clocktower but was The Old Clock Tower.

"I seen you all on the news!" The old man insists, refusing to be bulled aside.

"Come on Harold..." His wife insists, trying to tug him out of the way of the goons. "This isn't good for your heart..."

"Cosplayers! I knew them videya games were dragging people down the path of Darkrai and here's the proof! Thinking you can dress up like any sort of crazy youngin thing you want and take over clocktowers! Well I'm not going to stand for it!"

The five Flare grunts exchange a look collectively before zeroing back in on their main adversary. "Look, pops." The lead one says. "This is one of the highest points in the area. We've been ordered to establish a radio communications tower here before the rest of the main forces arrive to occupy your little backwater town. I don't know what you're going on about, but if you won't move then we'll just have to MAKE you move..." Several flashes of light release a Swalot, Mighteyena, Toxicroak, Houndoom, and Manectric in a semi-circle around the old couple, and they shrink back in fright.

"This this isn't right..." The old man mumbles, one hand to his chest. "Oh Jack Thompson... where are you when I need you..." Where indeed?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:30 pm
"Back. Off. Now."

The second Claydol beamed Keiko and myself to Flocessy Town, I made a beeline for Virbank. A line that was blocked by an old man and a bunch of Flare Grunts.

I let Rala out of her ball, a Moonblast charging in her hands. "Or I'll make you back off."

Keiko was quick to catch up to me, letting Natalia out of her ball to hover beside her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:35 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Floccesy Town

It was another peaceful day in Floccesy Town. The Pidove were chirping in the trees, the Purrloin were playing happily in the grass, rolling very unhappy Sunkern around back and forth in the tall weeds. And then Flare showed up. "Move it old man!" One of the Flare grunts insists, shoving him backwards roughly. There was a cadre of five of them in total, more than enough to intimidate an elderly person and his wife. They were arrayed out lazily in front of a purple clocktower that was not just any clocktower but was The Old Clock Tower.

"I seen you all on the news!" The old man insists, refusing to be bulled aside.

"Come on Harold..." His wife insists, trying to tug him out of the way of the goons. "This isn't good for your heart..."

"Cosplayers! I knew them videya games were dragging people down the path of Darkrai and here's the proof! Thinking you can dress up like any sort of crazy youngin thing you want and take over clocktowers! Well I'm not going to stand for it!"

The five Flare grunts exchange a look collectively before zeroing back in on their main adversary. "Look, pops." The lead one says. "This is one of the highest points in the area. We've been ordered to establish a radio communications tower here before the rest of the main forces arrive to occupy your little backwater town. I don't know what you're going on about, but if you won't move then we'll just have to MAKE you move..." Several flashes of light release a Swalot, Mighteyena, Toxicroak, Houndoom, and Manectric in a semi-circle around the old couple, and they shrink back in fright.

"This this isn't right..." The old man mumbles, one hand to his chest. "Oh Jack Thompson... where are you when I need you..." Where indeed?

"Wrong 'hero' to call upon, old man...trust me, there are better. Then again, I heard of some orange skinned b*****d around that is a little too cheeky for his own good." I said. "More immediate problems though...aren't you a little far from home, Flare? What? Lysandre actually got people out into the sun for a change and off his lap?"

Freth, who was near me, couldn't help but to roll her eyes at the comment. Then again, part of her wondered if that truly was the case considering what she seen of Lysandre thus far.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:38 pm
Lykas and Odd appeared right behind Terashi and Keiko with Lykas releasing his own Gerdevoir beside Rala. "You pick on poor old men with video game tropes now? A pack of wolves, a Flan and and a frog?" He questioned.

"How threatening~" He mocked while Mykel charged a Moonblast of his own, readying himself to throw the Emerald Coven into the fray. Small in numbers but mighty in heart, they would not allow anyone to mistreat others. In the name of the moon!

Odd, meanwhile, was standing behind Lykas with a Dusk Stone in hand and a Doublade at his side. "Speaking of video games. I think a Power Up might be in store here." He stated as he touched the stone to Entr'Acte's conjoined scabbards and watched as his partner evolved into his final stage and feeling a particularly strong swell of energy within himself in the process.

Pokemon and info!

Lykas' Team

Mykel - Male, Nacrearcus - Male, Genevieve - Male
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yarrow - Male, Sphynx - Female, Tallulah - Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mykel
Ability: Synchronize
Moonblast
Magical Leaf
Misty Terrain
Wish

Nacrearcus
Ability: Forecast
Sunny Day
Weather Ball
Solar Beam
Reflect Type

Genevieve
Ability: Water Bubble
Leech Life
Mirror Coat
Spider Web
Bubble Beam

Yarrow
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Crabhammer
Swagger
Brutal Swing
Frost Breath

Sphynx
Ability: Rivalry
Magnet Rise
Roar
Fire Fang
Wild Charge

Tallulah
Ability: Sniper
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Smokescreen
Flash Cannon

Odd's Team
Cadenza - Genderless, Adagio - Female, Treble - Male
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enter'Acte - Male, Affannoso - Male, Mnemosyne - Female?

Cadenza
Ability: Wonder Guard
Silver Wind
Telekinesis
Ominous Wind
Mind Reader

Adagio
Ability: Flash Fire
Inferno
Hex
Minimize
Haze

Treble
Ability: Aftermath
Minimize
Phantom Force
Acrobatics
Explosion

Entr'Acte
Ability: Stance Change
Shadow Claw
Sacred Sword
Swords Dance
King’s Shield

Affanoso
Ability: Pressure
Shadow Punch
Infestation
Mean Look
Disable

Mnemosyne
Ability: Serene Grace
Teeter Dance
Hyper Voice
Relic Song
Perish Song

Wren's Team!

Hemlock – Male, Aconite – Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hemlock – Male
Ability: Sand Veil
Needle Arm
Rototiller
Fell Stinger
Poison Jab

Aconite – Female
Ability: Chlorophyll
Leech Seed
Worry Seed
Spiky Shield
Solar Beam

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:39 pm
As Amaranth had opted not to go with the option that might kill her faster, she'd take off some time ago on her Togekiss and begin to flight to Unova. One would imagine this to take some time, but Extreme Speed had a way of shortening trips when it needed to. Though they'd reach Floccesy Town quickly enough all things considered, it wasn't long before they'd also swoop in near the line.

"Breeze, Aura Sphere!" She called out at once, as a small sphere was conjured to the side and flung at the nearest Flare Grunt it could reach. "Don't you all have better things to do? I'm sure you could ruin a few more fashion choices."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:49 pm
One arrival that would be a bit unexpected probably would be a black Charizard with a purple furred, big eared hybrid, looking furious as they arrived. "Hell no, I refuse to let this happen. Not with Master Daruma and Dicha here," she muttered, patting the dragon on the head before storming up to the Flares. "Oi! Get out of the way, or you all are going to get the largest a** kicking of your lives," she shouted, eyes glowing bright blue as Demon Wing followed behind, flames poking out of his mouth.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:26 pm
Not having gotten the memo of what was going on right away, Lynnette would arrive a little behind the rest of the Snagems, coming in via Claydolport. Seeing the Flare grunts would spark something in the girl. "What, it wasn't enough that you all had to take over Kalos, my home, but now you need to take Unova, too? You sicken me," she would say, her voice more chilling than even she expected. She would take a moment to compose herself before grabbing one of her Pokeballs, releasing her Granbull, Hook, to stand by their companions with her. "Hook, we should help teach them a lesson... Play Rough!" Lynn would call out. Immediately, the Granbull would leap into action, racing towards the nearest enemy Pokemon so that he could attempt to pummel them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:58 pm
Blizzard120

"Wrong 'hero' to call upon, old man...trust me, there are better. Then again, I heard of some orange skinned b*****d around that is a little too cheeky for his own good." I said. "More immediate problems though...aren't you a little far from home, Flare? What? Lysandre actually got people out into the sun for a change and off his lap?"

Freth, who was near me, couldn't help but to roll her eyes at the comment. Then again, part of her wondered if that truly was the case considering what she seen of Lysandre thus far.
Requiem of Whyspers

Odd, meanwhile, was standing behind Lykas with a Dusk Stone in hand and a Doublade at his side. "Speaking of video games. I think a Power Up might be in store here." He stated as he touched the stone to Entr'Acte's conjoined scabbards and watched as his partner evolved into his final stage and feeling a particularly strong swell of energy within himself in the process.
Darksol88
As Amaranth had opted not to go with the option that might kill her faster, she'd take off some time ago on her Togekiss and begin to flight to Unova. One would imagine this to take some time, but Extreme Speed had a way of shortening trips when it needed to. Though they'd reach Floccesy Town quickly enough all things considered, it wasn't long before they'd also swoop in near the line.

"Breeze, Aura Sphere!" She called out at once, as a small sphere was conjured to the side and flung at the nearest Flare Grunt it could reach. "Don't you all have better things to do? I'm sure you could ruin a few more fashion choices."
Espeon_Commander
One arrival that would be a bit unexpected probably would be a black Charizard with a purple furred, big eared hybrid, looking furious as they arrived. "Hell no, I refuse to let this happen. Not with Master Daruma and Dicha here," she muttered, patting the dragon on the head before storming up to the Flares. "Oi! Get out of the way, or you all are going to get the largest a** kicking of your lives," she shouted, eyes glowing bright blue as Demon Wing followed behind, flames poking out of his mouth.
Darktornathore
Not having gotten the memo of what was going on right away, Lynnette would arrive a little behind the rest of the Snagems, coming in via Claydolport. Seeing the Flare grunts would spark something in the girl. "What, it wasn't enough that you all had to take over Kalos, my home, but now you need to take Unova, too? You sicken me," she would say, her voice more chilling than even she expected. She would take a moment to compose herself before grabbing one of her Pokeballs, releasing her Granbull, Hook, to stand by their companions with her. "Hook, we should help teach them a lesson... Play Rough!" Lynn would call out. Immediately, the Granbull would leap into action, racing towards the nearest enemy Pokemon so that he could attempt to pummel them.
TerashiLeonGoken
"Back. Off. Now."

The second Claydol beamed Keiko and myself to Flocessy Town, I made a beeline for Virbank. A line that was blocked by an old man and a bunch of Flare Grunts.

I let Rala out of her ball, a Moonblast charging in her hands. "Or I'll make you back off."

Keiko was quick to catch up to me, letting Natalia out of her ball to hover beside her.

The Flare grunts are shocked to find themselves surrounded when they were used to being the aggressors. Darts lands on the edge of the Snagems, retracting his wings back inside his back as he completes the circle of angry vigilantes.

"It's-" The Flare Grunt first speaking gets cut off by the Aura Sphere that mashes into his face, rearranging his teeth and creating quite a headache for that man's future dentist.

The leader of the group points a hand forward at Ter and Rala standing at the apex of them. "Just who do you think you are? Get them!" His Swalot rushes forwards, arms extended to try and crush the Gardevoir in a poisonous bear hug. Nearby another grunt's Manectric gets caught in a savage rush of pummeling fists from Lynette's Granbull and goes down snarling, electricity coursing through its skin as it unleashes a Thunder at point blank range through its own body into the Fairy type.

This causes a melee to break out from all of the remaining four Flare members. The Toxicroak leaps towards Freth, swinging back a jagged poison fist towards her face as the trainer lines up a right hook towards Blizz. That was going to go well. The nearby Mighteyena howls as it charges the glowing Doublade, fangs opening in anticipation of the Crunch it was trying to deliver to the now-evolving Pokemon. One of the remaining Flare grunts piles onto Demon Wing, attempting to drag Crystal down from the Charizard's back single handedly. The fifth and final Flare Grunt grabs Lynette from behind, hooking both arms around her neck in a vicious sleeper hold. "What are you..." he growls, tightening his grip. "Some kind of region traitor?"

Darts leans casually against the clock tower, near the two old people who are visibly shaking at the sight of him. He gives them a cheery nod and a smile. "Lovely day for a bit of exercise, yeah?" The old lady relents and moves forwards first, bravely sizing up the Giratina hybrid through her spectacles perched on her nose. "Who... who are you people?"

"Don't get too close dear... I think it's one of them millennials I've always been reading about..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:06 pm
Keiko smirked, noticing that no Flare Grunt targeted her. This gave her the opportunity to help me out of a pinch, since Ralts wouldn't have the time to swap Moonblast for Psychic without assistance. "Psychic, Natalia!" she shouted. Her Xatu would land on the ground and fire a blast of Psychic-type energy at Swalot, giving Rala the opportunity to Teleport past Swelot, abandoning her Moonblast charge and appearing behind Swalot in the process.

"Thanks for the save," I smiled at Keiko, before turning my attention back to Rala. "Take the advantage, Rala. Use Psychic as well."

Rala nodded in compliance, summoning an orb of Psychic-type energy as large as the Moonblast orb would have been if she would have finished charging it. Once ready, she would fling her attack, pelting Swalot with it after it was struck by Natalia's attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:21 pm
"No, we're your executioners," Night said, appearing behind the man holding Lynette. Though she'd arrived to the party a little late, she quickly rushed in to help wherever she felt she was most needed. Her eyes slowly taking on a soft pink glow as she began her assault on the man's mind with her Extrasensory. Slowly at first, starting out as little more than a minor headache, then growing with intensity by the second, "Now, I suggest you let the girl go and maybe, just maybe, I'll kill you quickly."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:36 pm
Mykel's Moonblast came to bear upon Mightyena as it tried to attack his master's partner and his Pokemon. "Not today!" Lykas told the dog as Mykel unleashed the blast in the form of a pulsating wave of lunar energy. Only a moment before it was to be met with the Dark energy coated fangs of the hyena, Entr'Acte's evolution completed and he raised his newly formed shield, imbuing it with a stalwart energy. Mightyena's attack met the shield and it bounced off, fang's first, directly into the line of Mykel's Moonblast, leaving the newly evolved Aegislash completely unharmed and the Mightyena, should it survive the Fairy-type attack, doubly weakened. Looks like someone learned to use King's Shield already.

With the Snagems fighting the Flare Grunts, most of them would likely not notice the 30-something brunette male creeping barefoot through the area nearby. When he got close to the battling, he tried getting the attention of the old couple. "Hey! Mr. and Mrs. Sonjay! This way!" He called out, ice blue eyes watching out for signs of danger. His vision eventually fell upon the hybrid standing in front of them. "Huh? Uh uh! Nobody's attacking that sweet old couple on my watch!" He told himself, grabbing a Pokeball and tossing it out toward Darts, releasing his Cacnea. "Hemlock, be ready to fight if we have to!" He warned the Grass-type. If the hybrid was going to fight, he was going to protect his favorite old couple in this town.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:51 am
Crystal would allow the grunt to drag her off, since that would also free up the beast she was on. A beast that would not take too kindly to the grunt deciding to knock his trainer off. The fire dragon would snarl as the hybrid wound up on her back, struggling a bit with the guy until she got her feet underneath him. Using her psychic abilities in tandem with the strength in her legs, she would shove the Flare grunt onto the air, making the guy easy pickings for Demon Wing to swat down with a whack of his tail. He would then land next to his prey and he allowed the flames that were just barely peeking out of his mouth to grow longer and longer, trying to intimidate the poor guy. If we was still conscious.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:05 am
Hook would wince as the Thunder struck him, growling out slightly at the Manectric before attempting to bite at it with a Crunch in response. His ears would perk up slightly as he heard his trainer let out a shriek from somewhere behind him, but, he couldn't take his eyes off the Manectric for fear that it would get the upper hand.

Lynnette attempted to struggle against the Flare Grunt's grip, pulling at his arms with her hands, though, he was clearly stronger than she was. "I-if anyone's a r-region traitor out of the two of us, it'd be you, not me. I'd really like to see Kalos kick all of Flare out," Lynn would hiss through clenched teeth. She could hear the voice of someone nearby, help it seemed. Good. Hopefully they'd be able to get this jerk off of her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:41 am
An airy, feminine chuckle would sound from behind the Flare grunt currently putting a stranglehold on Lynette. Sure, he might be getting handled by Night, but she could contribute too. "Aw, whats wrong?" Aria cooed, leaning against the Flare grunt and digging her fingers into his shoulders, "Can't handle such grating words? Then let me help." Quickly reaching from the grunt's shoulders, she would place a pair of earplugs into Lyn's ears as the sound of rushing air rapidly drew closer. And was soon replaced by the point blank unleashing of a Screech by Vibrato that would shake the two women slightly through their ear plugs and most assuredly ruin the poor Flare grunt's day.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:06 pm
"I hope I don't get like them when I'm their age..." Amaranth remarked under her breath, easily able to tell that there wasn't anything kind about the old couple's tones. When she saw the grunts try to go after the various members, she could see that they'd likely have it under control, but it was no excuse to just stand by. Instead, she'd try to work off one of the others. Having Breeze land behind the grunt ready to deliver Blizzard a knuckle sandwich, she'd run over and tap their shoulder. Should they turn, they'd catch a glimpse of her turning to kick them, and with Blizzard on the other side, their day might not be today after all.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff