Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:01 am
User Image

He wouldn't say he was flirtatious in nature, he didn't even really try to win anyone over. Maybe it was just how he looked that had so many drawn to him. Not that his domain could POSSIBLY have anything to do with it, being the God of Infatuation and all.

Maybe he was just alluring? Currently he was near some water, no breeze in the air so the surface was flat. Looking at his reflection he took a moment to study the image that peered back at him. He was a good looking dude, he had to give himself that much credit. Though perhaps it was also the fact that he was a God that gave him that much more appeal over mortal females.

Giving a shrug he stood up and looked around. He'd stay a little while longer, he wanted to meet at least one mortal for now.

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:39 pm
User Image

White-tipped toes moved gently across the ground as Folami walked. She could tell that she was close to wherever-it-was that her family went - she would recognize her brothers' scent anywhere - but she had not yet stumbled across them. She had heard that there was a pride close by though.... perhaps they'd ended up there?

Well, she would tackle that later. Right now, she was struggling to find her rabbit companion, and it left her pouting unhappily. Oji had left to find something to eat while Folami rested, but now she was lonely and would rather go with the little furry rodent. Unfortunately, she had no idea where she'd gone....

With a huff, the lioness debated her options before deciding that she would just have to try to call out. Maybe Oji would hear her?

She shuffled in place before calling out with a soft voice, "Oji! Oji, where are you?" She wasn't exactly quiet, but she didn't have the loudest of voices either. The rabbit likely wouldn't hear her unless she was close by, but it was worth a shot.

AstoriaFallen

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:30 pm
MangoMeow

Someone was calling out a name, was whoever they were looking for lost perhaps? The continuous calling had him curious and the large male moved forward, towards the female voice. As he grew closer to the owner of the lovely tones that danced on the air he couldn't help but wonder who or what they were looking for. Perhaps he'd find out soon enough.

It wasn't long before his gaze fell upon the dark colored female with light accents. "Do you need assistance?" Offering his help without expecting anything in return, he was doing it simply to do it, that and it kept him busy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:54 am
She was about to let out a whine at the lack of response, but then there was one. Unfortunately, it wasn't coming from Oji.

Ears flicking up, Folami turned with a wide-eyed blink at the very male voice speaking to her, mouth opening to say something before she paused. He.... was very large, and were those wings? She didn't know lions could have wings. Not unless...

Oh, but she shouldn't stare. That was rude!

Turning gracefully towards him, she smiled sheepishly and said with a laugh, "Maybe. I'm trying to find my rabbit familiar." She pouted, "I'm not sure where she went, and I don't like being alone."

AstoriaFallen

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:34 pm
MangoMeow

"Perhaps I can help you look?" He didn't want her to be looking around for her Hare companion for too long. At least not if he could make that time be a little less he wanted to try.

"Plus if I'm helping you, you wouldn't be alone." That was another addition to him helping her, since she said she didn't like to be alone. Where they ever truly alone though? He wondered that for a moment but didn't dwell on it for very long.

"Does she like to hide anywhere specific?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:05 pm
Folami's eyes seemed to sparkle then, her demeanor perking up immediately at his offer. "Would you? I'd really appreciate it!"

The lioness hummed as she thought over where Oji could have gone. "She likely isn't too far because we've been traveling together, but sometimes she'll leave to get food for herself. And I bet that's what she's doing now."

She paused, and then kicked a paw shamefacedly at the ground, "I... don't actually know what her kind eats. Since she doesn't like to watch me eat, I think she figures that I don't want to watch her eat." She cocked her head to the side, "I don't really mind, but if it makes her more comfortable, than all the power to her."

The lioness sighed, "Only problem is, I get bored and lonely when she takes off like this."

AstoriaFallen

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:55 pm
MangoMeow

"Of course, it would be my honor." While he could be flirtatious he meant what he said and never had a hidden agenda to anything he did like some might.

Listening as the female explained he cocked his head curiously to the side and pondered on it for a moment, "I can understand why she might not want to watch you eat but she should be fine with eating her particular diet in front of you. I mean, I've been known to eat some herbs or berries on occasion." But given what the female had said perhaps the Hare just liked to eat alone.

"Have you tried to tell her how you feel?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:13 pm
Folami paused to think about that. She had never thought to tell Oji about that. For the most part, she felt like she'd already imposed on her by dragging the hare across the land in a wild goose chase, but.... the rodent had already stated that she planned to stick with Folami regardless of where she went, and if they were going to be together, then she probably should be more upfront with her.

Also, hearing that this other lion... lion-ish?.... ate berries and herbs left her curious now. Not for the herbs, she'd tried herbs and while they were great for healing and medicine, she wouldn't want to eat more of them, yuck. But berries - she was curious what those tasted like.

Shaking her head to bring herself back to the topic at hand, the lioness shook her head, "No, I haven't. I guess I should, huh?" She smiled, "Oh, I'm Folami, by the way!"

AstoriaFallen

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:24 pm
MangoMeow
we can wrap it up in your post and do a second perhaps? up to you ^^

"It would hurt to try at least." He really wasn't sure what else to offer to her aside from that. When she introduced herself he realized he hadn't given his name either, "It's a pleasure to meet you Folami, I'm Limerence." Glancing around there was a rather grassy area with some shrubs not too far away. "Perhaps we can check for her over there." He motioned and waited for her to lead the way, if he were to go there first he'd likely spook her companion and he didn't want that. "Perhaps you can tell me a little bit about yourself while we search as well." It would kill time while they looked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:50 pm
The lioness gave a nod and began trotting over to the shrubbery he motioned to. She chirped back as she walked, "Oh, sure! Though," she laughed, "I'm not sure there's much to know about me."

Folami glanced back at him, "I'd love to know more about you too." She cocked her head to the side, "I've never met anyone with wings before. Well, who wasn't a bird, but that hardly counts."

It was nice to have a name to this new face, and he seemed like the friendly sort, so she saw no reason to be worried about having her back to him. Sure, the wings were different, but she wasn't the type to judge.

AstoriaFallen
Sure, sounds good to me!

MangoMeow

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas