[PRP]Check please~que laugh track [Infatuation x Scavengers]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:52 pm
The cool air from the height of the haven was piercing but as the goddess began her decent she noticed a drastic warming of the temperature. It was a welcome change. Sure, as a god the weather didn't matter as much as it might to a mortal, but Aketch was much more a fan of warmer climates than colder. Her wings lazily flapped once in a while as she soared through the air on the look out for vultures circling the thermals. Vultures tended to have a good keen sense for death after all and death meant food.

So far nothing in sight as far as the goddess could see. She wasn't about to give up though as there had to be something around.

She looked behind her to make sure her company was behind her flashing him a smile before taking off a little faster and doing a barrel roll. A barrel roll was not about to have food spawn but it looked cool and was fun. She loved being in the mortal realm.

Wait what were they supposed to be doing again? Oh right food. Oh right vultures knew where there was food.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:22 pm
Alpaca Chobi

The change of temperature was quickly noticed by him but he didn't give it much mind otherwise. He watched as she soared ahead of him, flipping and turning through the air, he wasn't about to do that. He doubted he could given his rather large size. Which was alright with him, he wasn't flashy or showy anyway.

"So this is where the mortals run huh?" He asked as he caught up to her. The lands lay out before them and he wondered where they were going to end up down here. It was pretty but it wasn't like home was.

"What did you have in mind?" He was curious as to where they were off to.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:28 pm
AstoriaFallen

The goddess had to admit she was impressed when he caught up with her though she wasn't sure if she should be or not as this was the first god she'd flown side by side with. Aketch was still getting acquainted with gods in general and their limitations. She didn't know much.

"Oh well I suppose meat. Usually Vultures are pretty good about circling around fresher kills." She was still scanning the area, "Some times though its just the thermals they're circling to gain height." Something off to the distance had her sights. A few black shapes that looked like vultures circling which meant there must have been a successful kill.

"Over there!" She excitedly flapped her wings, "They look like they found something!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"I would hope meat of some sort, I'm not much of a vegetable type." His laugh echoed through the air as he did what he could to keep up with the much faster Goddess. She was smaller than him, not really so much in size, but she was daintier than himself. Nothing but a lard of fluff he was and she was much lither but he was okay with how he looked.

"Oh good, glad to see they're onto something." Though it wasn't likely going to be one of the freshest things but that was alright for him. "So you travel quite a lot then?" He asked her curiously as they flew towards the circling vultures.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:54 am
AstoriaFallen

"They sure seem to be on to something," The goddess mused as her wings gave a powerful flap towards the group. She was pretty focused on the task at paw aiming her sights for what ever had the vultures attention.

"Oh yeah. I love the mortal realm," She admitted, "Loads of sources of our existence down there. I tend to favor the wastelands mostly but I'm still wandering a bit. I haven't seen it all. But I would say the wastelands are my favorite. Tons of death." It wasn't that Aketch liked the act of things dying but it was that she enjoyed the clean up crew that followed. Scavengers were the source of her existence so the goddess couldn't help but want to be close by.

"There it is ~" She could see clearly now what it was that had the vultures attention. It looked as if there was a fresh kill of a hoofed beast partly eaten. The goddess tucked her wings to her side and dove down. Maybe she was trying to be impressive but mostly it was fun to dive bomb. At the last minute her wings untucked and she fluttered landing softly on the ground below beside the goods.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:24 am
Alpaca Chobi

It was fascinating how they seemed to know where food was, he wasn't too familiar with all the different species just yet but he was growing increasingly more curious as time went on. "I can see how that would appeal to you." Given her peculiar looks it wasn't a surprise death was something that called to her, perhaps she had a collection of bones. He'd have to remember that in the future, perhaps even bring her something if he found anything worth a damn.

"Ah, so it is." Watching as she dive bombed he knew he wasn't capable of such tricks so just followed her down his own way, flowers floating down behind him as they fell off of him randomly. Landing on the ground not too far away he walked closer to the kill and examined it. It wasn't terribly old and still appealing so he was quite surprised the vultures found such a good kill. "They did good." He commented.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:29 pm
AstoriaFallen

"You're telling me." Aketch smiled, "This kill doesn't even look like it was killed by a predator. Looks like it got gored in the neck by another prey beasts antlers and died. Probably trying to gain mating rights or something equally stupid," Aketch shook her head in a tsk tsk motion but it was short lived as the goddess wasn't one to feel bad about death.

"Well, shall we?" She motioned to the carcass not wanting to be impolite.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:00 am
Alpaca Chobi

Getting a closer look at it she was correct, this was even more fortunate. "Such is the way of life though." It was interesting how mortals fought over things so trivial, but then again he knew there were Gods that likely did the same. Hopefully none he'd ever meet.

"Yes, let's eat." He found a spot on the other side across from her and dug in. The kill couldn't have been more than a day old, given how intact it still was so it was still fairly fresh.

"Perhaps you can show me these lands in which you like to spend most of your time? Once we are done here anyway." It was a suggestion, he didn't have much else to do.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:39 am
AstoriaFallen

The goddess was pleased that the bounty was up to standards for the god. She couldn't have been happier and he wanted to see her favorite part of the mortal realm to. Was this possibly her new best friend? Only time would tell.

"S-sure!" She agreed. "We can totally do that!" The goddess took a nice big chomp of the prey beast. No need to wait to enjoy the bounty.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:49 am
Alpaca Chobi
Fin for me! :3

As he munched on his part of the meal he couldn't help but smile as she agreed to show him. "It is settled then, once we are finished up here we shall go see this home away from home of yours." For now time to enjoy the meal, then later explore her favored place to hang out. He was curious to know more about this Goddess of Scavengers, perhaps she would be one of his first few friends in this world.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas