Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:26 pm
User Image

Giving a big yawn the large God sat himself up and looked around, he was feeling sociable today. There were days when he didn't feel like being around anyone but himself but today wasn't one of those days.

Extending his wings he re-positioned them and walked along, it's not like they were few in numbers, but sometimes it was hard to come across.

Flowers danced around him as he walked, his hair whipping in the light breeze, eyes shining. He was in a good mood and it showed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:56 am
User Image

Off in a snowbank nearby, big piles of snow were being pushed together by a goddess with immensely sized wings that barely managed to be tucked to her side as she stacked the snow higher and higher. A big smile on her face as her prismatic eyes scanned the snow before going off to get more.

As she did, she noticed the golden-pink God and blinked briefly before waving a paw enthusiastically in his direction.

"Hello there! Are you new???" It was silly to be 'new' anywhere, but Godlings and concepts were always blossoming, plus she'd never seen him before so...maybe he was? Maybe she'd just missed him a few times. Either way it was exciting!

AstoriaFallen

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:23 am
Lightning Shadow X

A Goddess with enormously fluffy wings suddenly appeared from almost nowhere and waved at him with a very infections smile and attitude. He was pleased that she was in a good mood, it just continued to make his day that much better. He wondered what she was doing in the snow though but figured he could get a better look when closer. "I suppose you could say I am, are you new?" It just made sense to ask it in return though the answer didn't matter too much.

How new would be considered new, or perhaps she had meant new to the area. Who was to say really, either way he was in fact new so it didn't matter how he responded. "I'm Limerence, God of Infatuation. What are you doing with the snow?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:29 pm
God of Infatuation? Sounded fancy! Buni could only smile away as she wiggled the puff of bright sapphire fluff on the end of her tail excitedly as a small array of multi-colored sparkled puffed into existence and then just as quickly vanished in an ephemeral show of joy.

"I'm Bunika'Mwenzi! Or Buni! Or Imagination if others get reeeeeeeally formal, but formal's boring half the time, so I like Buni more." When the question about the snow came up she went about scooping big heaps either side of her with her enormous wings and smiled towards Limerence. "I'm making snow lions! It's a little plain around here, even with the pretty lights in the sky, so I'm going to make it feel more lively! You know, so when new Godlings or new concepts are born here they won't be that lonely and know there's other Gods around!"

AstoriaFallen

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:40 am
Lightning Shadow X

He had to say, the enormity of her wings was impressive alone, he only kept being reminded of it because they were easily the most noticeable thing about her at first glance. They probably took up 90 percent of her body size.

Her tail was quite peculiar as well but then again he had flowers that fell off him continuously. Being unique was clearly in each of their nature. "Well Buni it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She sure was infectious with her boisterous nature. Listening as she explained what she had going on he gave a small nod of his head. "Well that is mighty thoughful of you." He wouldn't have really thought do anything like that, let alone anything at all.

"You give much more thought than most would." He was making an assumption most would have thought like him and not thought to do such a thing.

Though given her domain it was fitting for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:16 pm
Dumping all the snow back near the big lumps she'd piled up and began pushing and shoving it all into numerous lumpy lion-ish shapes as she looked back to Limerence and smiled inbetween talking and snow lion shaping.

"Well, a lot of others appear here alone and I know I'd hate turning up alone...besides I always have weird thoughts like that! It's fun! Like imagining bright purple bumble bee's."

As soon as she said it, a few poofed into experience about her head, bee's as bright purple as some of the lights in the sky that danced and bumbled in their usually buzzy way before disappearing into a small puff of sparkles as Buni went about her work.

AstoriaFallen

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:58 pm
Lightning Shadow X

She made a very solid point and he wasn't going to argue it, and her ideas were quite inspiring. Her domain was indeed fitting to her personality and her likeness. "I hope other's are as open minded and thoughtful as you are." The words spilled forth from his mouth without him giving it a second thought. What he spoke was the truth and he never tried to hide anything regardless if it was bad or good. He just liked to express his honest thoughts about things and he gave her a smile.

"I find your abilities to be quite fascinating, I'm sure they'd be a delight to young cubs." He commented on the bee's when she had a few appear and then vanish before her not long after. Truly he felt blessed to have crossed paths with her this day.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:49 pm
Blinking her chromatic eyes at the brilliant pink God, she smiled yet again and settled to sit next to the lumpy snow lion she'd made.

"Cubs are the greatest when it comes to my domain, they're so creative and sweet..." She then tilted her head as she watched him before tottering up to him with the same cheerful expression. "What does your domain do?"

AstoriaFallen

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:55 pm
Lightning Shadow X
fin for me! Just needs a close out from you :3

Raising an eyebrow when she asked he chuckled, "Fleeting romance you could say." He'd never had to actually explain his domain before. "Or really the idea of being enamored with someone." Pawing at his chin he gave a shrug of his shoulders. "Would you care to get a drink with me?" He wanted to spend more time with his new acquaintance. And while he would like for her to join him, he wasn't really going to press the issue if she said no.

"I'll be right over there if you decide to partake." Giving her a friendly smile he headed towards one of the nearby watering holes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:16 pm
Enamored? Romance? Was that a kind of friendship? How odd, Buni just tilted her head before smiling and finishing the small if sloppy details on her snow-lion and making her way after the pink God! "Sure! Making snow lions is thirsty work after all!"

AstoriaFallen
Fin! Sorry that took FOREVER.

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash