Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:02 pm
Starts Now
Ends: 28 February 9pm EST

Welcome!

Below is your chance to win a cub from Cajanic's and I's MnM breeding.

Special notes: They must stay in their respective prides until either it disbands or you get permission from Cajanic and myself.

You may only enter for one! So make sure you choose the one you really want the most.

We will be going through and judging the one's we like best once this closes so you may change your mind up until it closes on who you want or add/take away from your entry.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm
Father: Sukafumo
User Image
Mother: Indlovukati
User Image
1st born SonHattaki I'kwal Youth > Artisian sukafumo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2nd born Daughter Anderleit Senay Daughter > Warrior indlo
3rd born Daughther: (Lith) Sukafumo
4th born Son: Uta Makhan Son > Provider Indlo
5th born Son: (Lethrossen) Aibek Son > Storyteller indlo
6th born Sister: Evren (Myn) Indlovukati
7th born Son: (Astoria) Mikazuki Youth> Scholar, Sukafumo
User Image
8th born Son: (Cajanic) Nzuri Youth > Costumer suka
9th born daughter: AstoriaFallen Ophelia Daughter > Warrior

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm
SukaFumo Pride
Please read up on the pride a little bit and fill out the following form if you're interested in this boy.

Important note: If you go for this boy he must stay in the Sukafumo until it disbands. <3 (Or Unless Cajanic or I say otherwise)

[color=indigo]I want to take the path of my father[/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Brief personality:[/b]
[b]Why do you want him?[/b]
[b]Are you aware and okay with him staying in the Sukafumo with the father?[/b] Yes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:04 pm
Indlovukati Pride

Please read up on pride and post the following forms below if interested in one of these two cuties.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Important note: They must stay in the Indlovukati until it disbands (or if Cajanic or I say otherwise)

[color=Blue]I want to live with the warriors[/color]
[b]Why do you want him?[/b]
[b]Are you aware and okay with him staying in the Indlovukati with the mother?[/b] Yes

[color=Violet]I want to live the life of the warrior[/color]
[b]Why do you want her?[/b]
[b]Are you aware and okay with her staying in the Indlovukati with the mother?[/b] Yes

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:07 pm
another post  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:07 pm
Open!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:43 pm
I want to take the path of my father
Username: ChexaRain
Name: Uwezekano
Brief personality: Very delicate, easy flustered and yet tries to make himself seem more intimidating in his youth and trying to strive to be something his father would approve of [or so he believes], only to finally embrace himself as an adult and being a very bubbly character to meet, and quite loud.
Why do you want him? I got an idea as soon as I saw him, one that revolved around a strong like for both genders equally [and confusingly as a cub & adol] and desperately desiring the freedom the fae seem to have with love in order to determine who will be the one he falls for, without restrictions or rules. This could go in ANY direction at this point. XD
Are you aware and okay with him staying in the Sukafumo with the father? Yes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:52 pm
I want to live with the warriors
Username:nessiaing
Name:Izwi (means Mauve)
Brief personality: Izwi is soft and gentle spoken. From a cub, he was meant to be in the Indlovukati. He does not have a mean bone in his body. When he was young he will start to show interest in how the body works and helping others feel better. He will train hard to make sure he does the best work possible. He is always aiming to please.
Why do you want him? Honestly? I am in love with his colouring.
Are you aware and okay with him staying in the Indlovukati with the mother? Yes  

nessiaing

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:46 am
Username: hattaki
Name: I'kwal ~ Lunar Split(Burmese)
Brief personality: A lover of color in all it's forms, I'kwal loves paint and the contrast between colors that happens naturally. When asked he can mix up a batch of ink to design any array of decoration. He learned by painting on himself to bring a stark contrast to his solid pink pelt. This lion can get lost in his creations and sometimes needs to be drug out into the pride to have any sort of social interaction outside of the to players that come to him with their designs. Cross dressing is something he does more out of habit than for show, but between painting himself in different colors and designs added to this habit he can often be mistaken for another lion entirely. This fits his somewhat reclusive nature just fine and allows I'kwal a certain perspective he might otherwise lack when understanding other members in the pride. It also gives him the opportunity to design new and more exciting things when he views the world through different eyes.
Why do you want him? I just love his color. ;w; I've been reading up on the Suka'Fumo since I joined because I was always interested in shooing a character in that direction, it's Shakespeare... I'm a literary nerd! The idea of their cross dressing habits is appealing which explains a bit of his name, but isn't all that defines him as he uses it more to observe.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:15 am
I want to live the life of the warrior
Username: MangoMeow
Name: Cereus (which is a type of night-blooming plant)
Brief personality: As a cub, Cereus is a hot-headed youth who sometimes gets in over her head. She's easily provoked and never backs down from a challenge. As she grows older, she'll try to stem that side of her in an attempt to embrace the principles that the Indlovukati value. By the time she's an adult, she'll seem like a calm and collected individual. For as composed as she seems though, watch out! She's quick to anger, can hold a long-lasting grudge and often acts before she thinks.
Why do you want her? Don't have an Indlovukati SoA yet, and also SM lioness ftw. Plus I think she's the cutest.
Are you aware and okay with her staying in the Indlovukati with the mother? Yes  

MangoMeow

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:22 am
Username: ChaosTheories
Name: Tsamba ("Petal" in Chichewa)
Brief personality: Even at a young age, Tsamba has sought both power and beauty from her body. She trains hard, but also takes care of her pelt with great attention so she is both beautiful and deadly if she needs to be. She can be difficult and self-centered because she doesn't think other ways of life are proper, but she means well. She's also her own biggest critic and often needs others to remind her to calm down.
Why do you want her? She's a beautiful girl who really seems to fit in with the Indlovukati beliefs because of her crescent moon, and I don't have a lady in this pride yet. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 am
Username: Peppermint Coffee
Name: Ji'aa (the moon)
Brief personality: Ji is one of those males who is very open and flamboyant. He's easily exciteable as a cub and does tend to squeal and dance around when good things happen. When he's sad, he's overly dramatic and tends to flop to the ground and says that gravity is way too strong to fight today. He likes a good joke and enjoys listening to most kinds of gossip.
Why do you want him? Because he's a cutie okay and I always loved the Sukafumo, I just had no one to go there.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:11 am
Username: Midnightglow18
Name: Ellora
Brief personality: Forward, bold, confident, Ellora knows what she wants and isn't afraid to move forward and take like by her claws. Ellora chose early on to stay with her mother. She knew since she could walk that she wanted to become a warrior and then strive to become a guardian. It is her greatest wish and her most longed for dream.
Why do you want her? Love the theme of the family. Love the theme of the pride.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:09 pm
Username: Uta
Name: Makhan -- it means Soft. It also means Pure Butter which cracks me up.
Brief personality: There will be no fear that this little fellow will ever grow up into that of a Berserker. He is soft, gentle, and all around kind. Makhan isn't the sort of lion to turn aggressive -- any feelings that he has will be shown freely, and he will never be a difficult read. When he is happy, he will be joyful; when he was upset, the tears will fall. Though he's a gentle lion, he's by no means weak. He will grow to be large, and a very capable hunter. He is more than happy to help his pride thrive by giving back to it what he can -- taking down large prey, helping to feed the families within, that is a position and role he can be proud of. It's possible he'll grow up being slightly vain -- he knows he's a handsome lion, painted the colors of a pale sunset -- but not so vain that he's afraid to get dirty while on the hunt. He is more than happy to let the females lead, and knows the pride is in good paws -- being a support role suits him well, and he will be nothing but loyal. Females are meant to be revered and respected, and Makhan will be there to do whatever they might wish. He's a subservient male, but does not begrudge his position. He's comfortable, cozy, and will be more than happy to provide.
Why do you want him? First off, he has pink hair, and is almost a light grey purple. What's not to love about those colors? Furthermore, I like the concept of the Indlovukati. I used to adore the Antianeira, and while that pride is disbanded, I enjoy that this pride has roots back to it. I also have way more lady SoA than boys, so another boy would be great. What's not to love about this cutie?
Are you aware and okay with him staying in the Indlovukati with the mother? Yes, absolutely!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:38 pm
Username: Rhea Izar
Name: Academicus - the name of a philosopher, which I think is appropriate as well as adorakable
Brief personality:
Academicus is a playful young cub, who loves listening to storytellers and marvels at the tales that they weave. He is sweet and well behaved, though can be overly cautious about new things. (think young Turk, the elephant from Disney's Tarzan)
Why do you want him? Because upon reading about the tribe, I really love their philosophies and would absolutely love an adorkable little cub running around with the female warriors. He'd grow into an awkward bookworm who loves stories and writing.
Are you aware and okay with him staying in the Indlovukati with the mother? Yes  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff