Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)
Dark Empty Space

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the traveling section or space battle portion of the realms. This is where space ships of all shapes and sizes travel through asteroids or saving stranded space ships (or looting)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

"My mom is one of the strongest warriors in the world ..."

in the deep ressesses of space, a red phonebooth rotated through the cosmoss just drifting. Inside, Jedi padawan Simon Xanatos, sat in the makeshift planning room with schimatics and tacticts to storm the capital world of Dromund Kaas and take on the Sith Emperor. He spent twelve years in the Jedi temple sence he was three. He didn't remember anything before that, exactly. Just vivid dreams he wasn't sure were real or not but when he found the orb a year ago, he started believing they were. He learned about Fairy Tail, his mother and his father, and even gathered a few friends. His train of thought was interupted when T7, his droid friend he rebuilt from scratch when he was ten, came whirling in 'Simon = working too hard' he beeped as Simon sighed "i know ... but ... i think this time i can reach her, T7" he said remembering the one Sith who kept going stalemates against: the Emperor's Wrath, Onyx Pendragon. He just knew they were friends, he couldnt explain it nor could he understand it but he felt deep in his heart that they were, he just had to broing her out of Valkorion's clutches

"... And my dad's one of the most intelligent guys ever known,
I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:14 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"Reaching who?" 11 years old jedi padawan, Precht Kirkson, spoken out, despite his physical age, he sounds like he's a lot older from his biological age. Simon met Precht, at first a rocky start because he want to accept death, while Simon told him to live, so he accept his term. Unknowing he's talking to co-founder of Fairy Tail, until Mavis appeared and happily meet her old friend again, this caused Simon to find out Precht Kirkson is reborn from Second Guild Master of Fairy Tail, Precht Gaebolg. Precht admit it that he and Mavis commit their crimes, like Mavis killed Rita Dreyar from her curse, while he became Founder of Dark Guild, Grimore Heart, and harmed Fairy Tail, and revived by Xehanort to join his rank and destroy every single members of Fairy Tail. He also add he was defeated by Merlin with Mavis' help with her tantcation. He sarcastically comment that he can allow him to call him Second or Master Precht, but seems like Simon simply called him his name, before Mavis gave him an earpiece and lacrima phone, so either he or rest of younger generations Fairy Tail can communicate him.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image

"that Sith, who else?" Cy'la, the feisty and permanent sarcastic Twi'lek said making Simon close his eyes rubbing them "i keep telling you guys, she's a friend ... She's the daughter of the King of Camelot, the one who has my guild staying with them?" he said looking to see Precht, Cy'la and J'uko looking at him "Valkorion has a hold on her if we can just defeat him-" "beat an immortal leader of the Sith Empire? Oh yeah, totally easy" J'uko said rolling his eyes. Simon just sighed and looked at them "i know none of you believe me ... but I'm going, my mind is made up"

I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:27 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht sighed and shook his head from Cy'la comment and Simon's stubbornness about his mind made up to reach out to Onyx, "I swear to force, you are just stubborn like your mother and Makarov," he said to him fully aware about Simon's mom is actually Erza since he as Hades fought her. He gave Simon a glare, "Master and Jedi Masters will not going to like it, if they find out about sparing Sith Wraith life," he added to give his friend a fair warning about sparing Sith Wraith life.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image

hearing Precht's warning, Simon just smirked "they didn't like it that i refused the title of Jedi Knight when you guys didn't pass either. plus if we get the Emperor, i doubt they'll care" he said as J'uko hesitated for a while before giving in "no use refusing ... i'm in" he said as Cy'la made a 'tsk' noise but smirked anyway "you'd be lost without us anyway" he said as T7 whirled his head around in excitement beeping he was in too

I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:18 am

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht heard his friends that they are in to help Simon. He sighed, he has gotten used to Fairy Tail's stubbornness like Makarov, before he smiled, "I have gotten used to this mess, but I'm in."

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Simon only smirked patting his Precht on the shoulder "glad to hear it, pal" he said heading to the control panel "ok, so where are we going?" "you had to ask" J'uko muttered as Simon glanced up with a smirk "the heart of the empire ... Dromund Kaas" he said as both Cy'la and J'uko looked at each other before grinning as T7 made a noise that sounded like 'woohoo' before Simon lurched the ship onward as they traveled to the Sith Capital World

I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games