Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:32 pm
User Image

There was another group of vikings that Bast'ion felt compelled to join up with as they had stated the were out to collect thralls. Despite having just dragged a thrall back to the pride weeks earlier he felt the need to find another one. He was pretty frustrated with the first thrall as she had a mouth on her. So, instead, why not find a new thrall that wouldn't be so snappy.

But he wasn't about to live in his memories and instead wanted to think about the excitement going out on a viking trip would bring. The group he'd attached himself to were loud, eager and diverse as some of the members had gone on countless viking trips and some were on their very first. For Bast'ion this was his third trip out of the pride but only his second Thrall capture. The group had terrorized the landscape gathering to-be-thralls as they went. Not all of the group had captured a thrall and that was to be expected in a large viking group but Bast'ion was among the ones to have nothing to show for his efforts.

It was the last evening the group would be out before turning back to the stormy pride lands now and Bast'ion was antsy. He had decided he'd go out on his own and leave his band of vikings behind opting to go solo. This was cocky and impatient move on his part but Bast'ion really didn't give a ********. He would not show his face with nothing to show.

The jungles near by where his band chose to camp was where he had chosen to search. There was bound to be something lurking between the lanky trees and lush jungle brush. The kirin lion was low to the ground as he went as he slinked effortlessly through the lush landscape. Loud insects only aided him as padded on.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:40 pm
User Image

She had gotten turned around, lost on her way from having finally found the place her sister had ended up. She would have stayed with her, but she had an itch that needed to be scratch. Adventure burned in her veins so she had struck back out on her own. Flicking her tail behind her she took in the scenery around her and attempted to get her bearings. Where was she at? It wasn't anywhere familiar and she was a little uneasy. She had spotted a party of lions the other day and had tried to steer clear of them, she often found that large groups weren't often a good sign.

So now she was somewhere she wasn't entirely certain of and she rather wished she had someone with her right now. Like that cheetah she had been traveling with for a short amount of time, but he had parted ways from her. Which was alright, she just had an inkling things weren't about to go her way. While she was a fighter, she knew her limits. Letting out a sigh she took a moment to take a break and sat down near a half dead tree, keeping herself alert.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:48 pm
AstoriaFallen

A very bright purple shape in the distance attracted Bast'ions attention. He couldn't tell the species from so far away but like that mattered much. The kirin lion continued to stay quite low to the ground as he crept closer ever so slowly all the while he scanned to make absolute sure she was alone. He'd come on his own after all and if he was out numbered he might as well turn back now. Luckily, it seemed clear.

The lion revealed himself when he felt he was close enough to be intimidating yet far enough if he changed his mind. This time though the kirin lion opted to try to be more coy about his intentions.

"Hey there." He cried out as he cautiously took another step forward. "Are you local here or are you traveling. These jungles sure are troublesome." His gaze was stuck on this female almost never blinking. There was a dangerous intensity burning behind those cold blue eyes that no amount of coy could fully cover up.

"I mean you never know what situation you could get caught up in with all these vines and brush. Its dangerous."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:38 pm
Alpaca Chobi

The Leopon turned her golden gaze to look upon the pale male that stood before her, his wild looks had her on edge but she remained calm and collected. She was roughly the size of your average female Lioness, though her thicker tail and neck tended to give away she wasn't entirely pure. She didn't care one way or the other though of how others viewed her. Listening as he spoke she eye'd him curiously. "I'm not worried about the troubles, I've dealt with far worse than what these parts hold." She commented with a slight air, though she could tell there was something a little off about this situation.

"That's what your tooth and claws are for, if someone get's caught up enough and can't get out that's really just poor technique." He was right though, the jungles vines were highly dangerous so it was completely possible even she could get stuck out there and make a fool of herself given her choice of words just then.

"I'm travelling through. What about you?" Idle banter back shouldn't be to dangerous, right?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:46 pm
AstoriaFallen

He took another bold step forward towards this female seemingly never blinking as he did and looking quite intense.

"Have you no companions traveling with you?" He took yet another step towards the leopon all the while taking great care that he didn't get too close until he was a good distance. "I mean." He started, "A beautiful female such as your self should be more careful. There are traveling bands of lions that would do your freedoms harm."

He knew full well he was one of those looking for thralls to take back to the pride but he was enjoying being a tease right now. Though his teasing may have made his intentions quite obvious to those really listening to what it was he was saying.

The males tail flicked side to side in excitement.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:56 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She wondered, in these few moments, if he was from that band she had seen not long ago. It was possible he was and had just strayed from the rest of the group. If so she was likely screwed but she didn't have to show that she ultimately knew what her options were about to be. The only thing she was uncertain of was his intentions, he could either kill her, capture her or do her harm in one way or another.

Whipping her tail behind her as he stepped closer she kept her eyes on him. Flattery, she narrowed her gaze slightly, watching his movements. He could overpower her easily enough as well, she could fight him if he did happen to charge her but she'd only likely get in one or two good hits before he immobilized her. While Rana was many things she wasn't much of a fighter. Being able to hold her own for a limited amount of time was nothing to boast about but she could put up a fair fight if she needed to.

She was more of a strategist if anything. "So just because I'm a female I have to be careful now do I? How are you so certain you shouldn't be careful?" She teased him back, "What if I do? Afraid they might run you off?" She could bluff him and say she had friends nearby which wouldn't be a total lie but it was likely he knew the area fairly well and was aware she was alone.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:19 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Well yeah," Bast'ion replied to her question about being female as if he was being asked if the sky was blue. "Especially since you're so eye catching." He added not really putting to much thought in to his answers. Being a little sexist went with the territory of being part of a pride that abducted other beings. Bast'ion wasn't even the worst of the lot the pride had to offer but by normal standards he certainly wouldn't have been considered well mannered. A short time ago he may have been but even during that time in his life there was a feisty streak to him that had never been satisfied.

"So I am not gonna beat around the bush." He took another step closer not wanting to go in just yet, "I am basically here to capture you. I've done this song and dance before and we can either do this easy or hard. It's really up to you."

For effect he shot his claws out but in all honesty he had no intention on using them but Bast'ion dared this female call him on his bluff.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:01 pm
Alpaca Chobi
She's unaware she can have kids, so this will ultimately be fun XD

Oh goodness, was this really how this was going down. I mean, she had to give him props for being so up front about everything but she was starting to feel just the slightest bit concerned.

"Well you're a handsome fellow yourself, you might have to be careful that a group of ladies doesn't whisk you away to do what they want with you." If she was being honest she wouldn't mind taking him for a test run, just on his looks alone. It's not like she could have children of her own anyway so what would the harm be in it.

As he carried on she gave a small nod of her head and sat down. "Well, I'm assuming the easy way is I come with you willingly without a fight, the other way would be I fight with you, you eventually overpower me and I still go with you right?" She questioned him, remaining calm.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:35 pm
rolling first  
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:36 pm
My turn my turn  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:41 pm
AstoriaFallen

The comment about females coming to whisk him away caught him off guard and in a way sounded pretty appealing for at least an instance. Bast'ion was having a hard time wiping the idea out of his head. It probably showed on his cheeks as they were now flushed a little red.

"That is correct," He settled him self down closer to the ground in a pounce like position aiming him self in her direction. Powerful legs launched him in to the air only to.... miss?!

Bast'ion landed on all fours but his back was towards the female leaving himself wide open. An embarrassing mistake for some one who had achieved the Reaver class.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:04 pm
His miss left him open for her to land a solid hit on his back legs and she didn't do anything further. Though she had to give him guts for trying to get the best of her at least, perhaps she'd go with him at any rate. "I tell you what, just to make it up to you I'll go with you just for the hell of it." She gave a hearty laugh, besides, she really didn't stand much of a chance if he sent his whole party after her so might as well go with him while she had the opportunity to offer.

Alpaca Chobi
fin in your post

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:17 pm
AstoriaFallen

Surprised would be an understatement for how Bast'ion was feeling. He'd missed and failed to over power this female but she was willing to go with him which in all honesty was fine with. He hid his shock from his outer features and while he felt humbled by the gesture he did not show that either.

There was a grin on his maw despite the dark and stormy gaze his eyes usually held.

"Well alright then. Follow me."

And that was that.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces