[PRP] Why, hello there! (Poe & Sitala)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:01 pm
User Image

Night was coming, and with it, the beautiful stars above. This was always one of his favorite times of the day, when the earth was still warm from the sun but the sky was darkening. Alas, it wasn't as beautiful as him, but it was certainly a close thing.

Poe swayed his tail behind him as he began his trek back to the coalition. He wasn't stupid enough to continue wandering out here by himself at night, but he could at least enjoy it while he headed back. Perhaps he would come across something equally beautiful as well. Life was always full of surprises, after all!

It was with these thoughts that the cheetah paused, ears flicking up as he realized that he could hear something nearby. He wasn't sure what it was, but it was worth checking out. So with a hum, he turned and began walking towards it.

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:01 pm
MangoMeow

Sita loved the night, loved the cooling of the air as the sun sank beyond the horizon, loved the way everything softened around the edge in the moonlight, but mostly she loved how sleepy and slow it made dinner.

Ever so slowly, she crept through the brush, her eyes locked on a nice juicy rabbit that was dozing lightly. Crouching down, she went still before with a sudden burst of speed she was on it. The rabbit never knew what hit it before it was dead and Sita flopped down panting a bit as she relaxed and settled in to enjoy a nice meal.

Keantha

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:59 pm
Now, this was a sight for sore eyes. He'd wanted something beautiful, and he had indeed gotten it.

Poe had arrived just in time to watch her catch her meal, and he stopped walking to ensure that he didn't startle her or her prey as she did so. She was certainly a vibrant one, certainly much brighter in color than himself (though his fur was gorgeous in his opinion. Few else could rival it). He was fairly certain she wasn't of his pride, but he wasn't too worried, since it gave him the chance to admire a new dame.

As she dug in, he debated his chances and then meandered over. As he got close, he hopped atop a boulder and lounged across it. "That was quite the catch, miss."

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:26 pm
MangoMeow

The words had no sooner left his mouth, than her ears went flat back as she growled around her mouthful of meat, tail twitching in agitation. He wasn't going to try and steal her dinner was he? She had smelt a pride not too far away but made sure not to stray onto their lands to hunt so why was he here? Still after a moment, when no threat was offered, Sita swallowed her bite of meat ears slowly coming up.

"Forgive me, you startled me stranger." For a female, she had a very low and husky voice, as if she wasn't use to talking all that much. "If you are here to warn me away from your border, I will stop you right there as I have made sure not to cross into it to hunt."

Keantha

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:47 am
Poe raised an eyebrow, but made no other movement beyond that as she growled hostilely towards him. Well, that was certainly quite the response to him being here, but he supposed that maybe it wasn't entirely unwarranted for a rogue. He chuckled as she calmed down and spoke back, shaking his head. "Oh no, I simply heard the commotion and wanted to investigate."

The male tilted his head to the side, "Name's Poe, by the way." It was said nonchalantly as he proceeded to start cleaning his paw, "Are you always this mean to anyone who approaches you?"

Keantha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:55 pm
MangoMeow

Arching her own brow in reply Sitala snorted faintly, "Are you always in the habit of startling strangers?" Still there was a faint smile curving the edge of her muzzle as she watched him, "Sitala, and a girl can never be too careful you know? You might be one of those dangerous rogues that need to be chased off."

The tip of her tail twitched teasingly as she watched him in the darkness, her violet eyes impish.

Keantha

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:03 pm
Poe gave a laugh at that, "Ah, fair enough, but then how will I make friends?" He was overjoyed that she was a wittier type. After all, the likable ones were always the ones who could put up a challenge.

Tail flicking around to curl around the rock he was stationed on, the cheetah gave a coy smirk. "Alas, I am indeed from the nearby pride and so a dangerous rogue, I am not." His eyes glittered with mirth, "Of course, a pride-goer can be just as dangerous, but wouldn't I have posed more of a threat if I were going to be such?"

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:27 pm
MangoMeow

"That's not a given" She retorted with a laugh. "Generally a rouge is more dangerous to a pride goer found alone...such as a rouge like myself." She smirked wickedly before continuing, " Whereas a pride goer can be more dangerous to a rouge since the rogue is often alone and a pride goer is not. Yet in this case...I do believe you may be more dangerous than I." Her ears were perked towards him, tail swishing playfully as she eyed him. "After all, only one of us was hiding in the darkness to startled unwary females just trying to get a meal."  

Keantha

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:36 am
Poe pouted, though it was obvious by the glint in his eyes that he was teasing. "But then how would I enjoy watching a good hunt? It's not every day I get to see a majestic gal like yourself catch something, and I would hate to have startled you out of catching your prey."

He flicked his tail then, seeming to recover fairly quickly, "And if you, as a rogue, are as dangerous as you say to a lonely pride goer such as myself, then perhaps I had every reason to wait in the shadows. Best to observe the situation first, eh?"

He chuckled, "But then, I am glad to have come across you. It's not often that I get to have a stirring conversation such as this. Much obliged, for that."

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:39 pm
MangoMeow
Sorry life has eaten my muse sweatdrop

Chuckling faintly Sitala inclined her head at him, "Always a delight to be helpful...I suppose I could be nice and share my meal but I am not usually nice." Still she tore the rabbit in half before nudging a section at him. It would mean she would have to hunt again sooner but he had proved to be a pleasant companion for the moment and her mother had raised her with some manners.  

Keantha

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:44 pm
Poe gave a chuckle, inclining his head in thanks, "Much obliged. I wouldn't want to take all of your hunt though, so I'll just eat a small portion." He wasn't the type to turn down an offer from a pretty girl, but truth be told, he was a part of a pride, and food wasn't that hard for him to catch. Rogues led a different life, he knew, and food was something to be cherished for them.

So settling down beside his offered amount, he started chewing off a chunk of it, hoping to have a fun meal with an interesting gal.

Keantha
No worries. ^u^ We're probably at a point where we can end the rp off anyway~

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces