Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP]Always your baby... (Vestip x Vesyana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:21 pm
Some hearts once broken could never mend. Some moved on but some..some never forgave that heart ache. Having seen that...male, she knew. She knew -he- had to still be in there and it was just a matter of bidding her time till he appeared and then she'd have her answers.

Luck was with her one evening, as the sun started to set the red and white figure she hadn't seen in far too long appeared. For a moment Vesy was a cub again, sitting at his feet as she stared up at him with all the love her young heart could hold...but violet eyes blinked and the image was gone. Reality took it's place once more.

Slipping from the shadows she spoke in a husky, hauntingly familiar tone "Hey old man. Still alive and kicking it seems." Gods above she looked like her mother in build. A short stocky body, broad and powerful, dark blue markings, that so reminded him of Kabusha's coat....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 pm
He was aching still from Kupa's words. Did they all feel like he did? Honestly his litter with Mawu should all feel like that. He didn't do anything right by them. Or Mawu.

As Vestip headed toward the edge of the pride while walking and lost in his thoughts, he heard a familiar tone that he never thought he'd hear again.

Unmatching green eyes looked at his daughter who shared part of his name. Another haunting from his past. Tears already prickled his eyes, expecting a conversation like he'd had with Kupa.

"Unfortunately, to some, it seems I am."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:27 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"Unfortunatly? What's this old man?" Vesyana huffed faintly cocking her head. "Not even a hello for your baby?" Not evening him a chance to respond, Ves closed the distance between them to shove her head against his, roughly rubbing against him, as rough in her affection as her mother had always been.

"Gods pops, I've miss you."

She smelled of the sea, salt and wildness that couldn't be tamed. She pulled back to smile up at him "You good look pops."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:30 pm
She closed the distance, and Vestip nuzzled and rubbed against his little girl. He licked the top of her head and just let out a low noise. He purred and rumbled and just looked back down at the girl before pressing their foreheads together.

"Oh Vesyana." He sighed and laughed, the tears spilling for a different reason. She didn't hate him. "Where've you been? You smell like the ocean..."

Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:34 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"At the ocean!" She barked a rough laugh as she caught a paw around his neck to wrestle him to the ground, careful of his age, so she could lay on him and lick his mane like she did as a cub.

"Join me a pirate crew for awhile but after me and my lady split,took to wandering. Came across a group awhile back..I think I am gonna return to them but somthing called me here. Guess I have gotten wiser in my 'old' age." She teased. "I listen when the gods talk now."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 am
Vestip listened to his daughter's story as he was wrestled to the ground. He didn't try to get up, honestly, comfortable with her weight on him. The licking, however, made him roll his eyes. "Come on, Vesy, stop," he rumbled with no real bite behind it.

"...Your lady? ...What does that mean?" Either way, the grin stayed on his face as he nodded. "The gods... do lead you on a journey if you listen." Gods knew Vestip's past life was a mess.

"Seems like you just needed to visit your old man."

Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:59 pm
Peppermint Coffee

She laughed mock biting at his ears, "What do you think it means old man? She was sweet as honey and fast as a striking viper." Vesyana gave a dreamy sigh then shook her head with a chuckle, "But I got your wandering feet and she wanted more cubs. So I moved on and she found her a male to settle down with."

She rubbed her head against his shoulder and sides muttering softly, "I've missed you daddy. It brings me joy knowing you're alright, that you're safe with a home."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:00 pm
Vestip now understood what she meant and just nosed against her softly, his heart heavy and light at the same time. Honestly, knowing not all of his children hated him should have been a comfort, but it made the white male really conflicted. He swallowed and let his tail flick from side to side before settling down on his haunches in a sit.

"I've missed you too, Ves," he answered her, smiling. "....I've.. found a mate...and had another litter. Your... Your half brother, Kupa, is here now... I've.." He seemed to be struggling with telling her this. "He hates me." It came out in a rushed sigh, his head hanging as he laid down on his stomach.

"He hates me and I deserve it."

Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:49 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"Ahh dad.." Vesyana sighed softly before nuzzling him, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder like her mother use to. "What did you always teach us? That you can't let someone else determine your happiness. Are you happy here? Does your lady and my new sibs love you? That's what is important."

Her dark eyes, so like Kub's were warm as she rested her forehead against his rumbling a happy purr. "Sure I left you to wander, but you and mama never left my heart. Not even when she left this world and God's promise daddy...mama loved you. I wasn't there but I know she loved you to the very end. Just cause you found more happiness doesn't take away or lessen that love you had before. "

Chuckling again she pulled back, "Mama always told me I was your daughter more than hers. We got a lot of heart in us, a greater capacity to love than most. Not everyone gets that, but we find 'em sometimes. You found mama and hopefully this new lady of yours whom I would love to meet before I have to move on."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:46 am
She really was good for him. He pulled her closer and just pushed his face into her neck with a little sigh. Vesyana was his daughter through and through. There was no denying that. Nor that she was perfect like her mother had been. Anyone would be lucky to have her in their lives.

"...I'm happy. She's happy. She loves me. They love me. ...I'm working on getting...things settled with the other children. With Mawu." He hadn't even spoken to Mawu since he joined the pride.

He had very little intention of it. What if she reacted the same way Kupa did? His heart couldn't handle it.

"I'll talk to her about meeting you, but I won't make promises..." She knew he had other lovers, had other children before her. He was honest about it, but he didn't know how she felt.

Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:52 pm
Peppermint Coffee
We can wrap it up here or with your next post

"Ah Da, all I have ever wanted is you to be happy. To be safe and cared for." She nuzzled his cheek before licking it lovingly. "If she is willing to met, good. If not, I bare her no hard feelings from it. For some the past should stay the past." She shrugged before smiling up at him.

"Have no worries old man, this won't be the last time you see me. I may have found a pride to call my own, but there is still too much wandering gypsy in my soul to ever stay one place."

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games