Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP]Blood will tell (AlfajirixVesyana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:14 pm
There was a saying that blood knows blood and maybe that was true, maybe it did really call to a soul across space cause Ves couldn't think of a single reason why she'd be this far from the place she normally called home. What had called her to some other pride's lands but here she was, sniffing along the border of another's clan wondering why she was here.

"Anyone home?" For a female her voice was low and husky, her body short, broad and powerful. She was build like her mama, but oh one only had to look at the girl to know who her daddy was...even after all this time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He yawned as he headed toward his station at the border. Being a guard meant the black and red lion had weird shifts. Tonight was one of those. He stretched himself out hard as he jumped upon a fallen log where he settled for a moment. Ugh, Alfajiri hadn't even woken up yet. He had been late on that and missed breakfast and a drink.

Alfajiri's tongue rolled out as he finally jumped off and continued on his way, only to be met with someone's voice.

His answer was a low, warning growl as he stalked from the shadows to this...female. ...who looked kind of like his dad in a different color. "Who are you?"

Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"I'm you, just a little older," She called out with a husky laugh as her violet eyes twinkled with mischief. "Easy brother, I am not going to stray onto your lands. I am just here to met my new kin and visit with Da for a bit before traveling on. " She chuckled again looking him over, "No there is no doubt who's child you are, who's children -we- are."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:52 am
Alfajiri knew there was no misunderstanding what she said, but he was having a hard time believing it. Yes, his dad had shared with them they had siblings in and out of the pride, but he never though he'd run into them. Not really, and so he stared at this girl for a while.

He didn't know how to feel.

"I mean... I guess." He didn't know what to do! This wasn't something he thought would happen. It made his chest feel tight and he half wanted to go back to his dad for reassurance or something, like a cub would when they were in a very uncomfortable situation. Alfajiri was anxious.

"So... You're from his other litters." It wasn't a question, just a statement. "And you actually want to meet your half siblings?"

Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:15 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"Oh aye, from his first with Kabushi. He had two with mother before she passed in the fire that claimed the swamps." Vesyana sighed sadly. "I guess after she was gone he just couldn't stand staying with the pride. Not that I blame him, I've had the old man's wandering soul since I could open my eyes."

When she asked if she had wanted to meet them she cocked her head with a faint smile "Why of course little brother. Why wouldn't I? You're family, you're blood. So what if we share a different mother. Only have to look to us to know we are kin."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:23 am
"Because my other half-siblings from his first mate don't want anything to do with me," came his sad reply. He had tried to get to know some of them, but he'd gotten the cold shoulder. It seemed there were several members of the family that were really mad at Vestip right now.

"I'm guessing he's ....hurt their mom deeply and sometimes things are a bit tense here." He was thinking about leaving. Not because he wanted to wander, but because it was tense, and Vestip was still here, and sometimes he flirted with other females, and honestly, Alfajiri didn't want to watch that. Didn't want to watch that, didn't want to see any other half-siblings happen. He didn't hate his dad, far from it, but he couldn't be too proud.

Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:18 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"Ah" Vesyana sighed with a knowing shake of her head. "The old man..he's got a big heart kid but it sometimes leads him to do stupid stuff he shouldn't. He didn't do right by Mawu or my mama to start with. He hurt them both badly, but mama forgave him and welcomed him back. I don't think Mawu would have. I never got the chance to meet her."

Shrugging she moved to bump gently against Alfajiri's side. "For what it's worth me and my sibs...we don't blame him for leaving after mama died. I left long before that but I keep track of 'em best I can...spread out as we are." She huffed in amusement then. "Damn near 14 of us in all!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:33 pm
Hardly any of this was making him feel better. It seemed like it was inevitable for his dad to cheat on his mom. Alfajiri's heart shrank at that thought and he sighed deeply. "I don't want more siblings," he admitted honestly. "I don't want to watch him ...hurt us and mom. I don't want to hate him.."

He figured it'd be hard not to, after a while. Vestip was free loving and Alfajiri was not about that life style.

"...When you leave.. I'm coming with you."

Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:48 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Vesyana studied him for a long moment before nodding "I ain't gonna ask if you're sure cause I figure if anyone is to know your own mind it's gonna be you but don't just leave without saying goodbye. Tell 'em you wanna wander, wanna see the world but just don't disappear on 'em. Your mama don't deserve that neither does the old man. He isn't a bad person. Just does some dumb things."

Her violet eyes turned sad for a moment "Don't leave 'em wonderin what if...I don't know her but I know your mama loves you. Say good bye right. If you want someone to travel with. I'll come and get you tomorrow night. Fair?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:29 am
"Yeah."

He heard her. It wouldn't be right for his mom or dad to not know he left. Even if he was starting to have sour feelings toward his dad, he did deserve to know.

"I hear you, I hear you. I'll come tomorrow then..." Alfajiri's ears laid flat on his head, hidden beneath the family red color they all shared. I guess... until then."
Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers