Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:45 am
Zafine the crow

Callistos was standing in front of his garden, studying it from a distance, and gave a bit of a smile. The area had been surrounded recently by a sturdy fence to keep various beasts out of it like the capramel that thought that the garden was a buffet. The only thing that he had to worry about these days were the morakers... but even those were starting to become a bit scarce. Between Maarit and her new sister by adoption Stormy there really weren't as many of the little rodents around. The loatoa he'd learned were little, well not so little, murder beasts. They loved to hunt and to eat what they hunted, meaning the pest animals were taken care of and they were well fed.

He looked over at the two sisters that were running around, chasing after a flowing leaf, squeaking all the while at it. It was something that made him laugh a bit before he called out, "Good girls! You get that leaf!" Something that seemed to only cheer them on before they pounced the leaf and set to tearing it apart bit by bit. Once the leaf had been defeated the pair ran over to him, jumping up on him, demanding to be picked up.

Kneeling down he scooped the pair up, snuggling against them, and gave them both kisses, "Such good girls you are." A moment later the pair went racing away again, this time toward someone that was approaching him. It looked like... Lily? She was with his uncle for a time before the blind man headed into the inn along with his raptrix while Lily headed toward him. Waving his arms he called out, "Lily! Are you back already? That was a rather short trip." As he walked toward her the pair of little loatoa set to running circles around her and her pets, squeaking in an excited manner, obviously trying to figure out who she was.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:36 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lilif looks over when she heard Li call to her. She smiles and laughs a bit, walks over a bit to meet him. "Yeah, I didn't know that Tale was snowy but it was fun." She said and giggled. Crystalline looked down at bouncy, squeeky monsters running around Lilif from her shirt, his head poking out of it. He hissed lightly and looked down at them, unamused. Lapis climbed up to the top of Peri's tallest hump from them and laid down.

Lilif looks down at the two, smiling "Who are these two cuties?" She asked and knelt down to pet them gently. She smiled and looked up at Li.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:17 pm
Zafine the crow

Li walked over, reaching out to catch hold of the collars that his pets were wearing to keep them from jumping too much. The moment they saw the serpent it was obvious that they might want to try to jump it... or worse try to eat it. He shook his head, giving them each a tap on the nose, "Behave. That one is her pet, it is not for eating." The words might not mean anything to them but the taps on their noses did, it was a training command that caused them to calm down. At least to a degree. They were still wanting to jump around Lilif but now because they just wanted to be pet, not because they wanted to eat the snake.

Looking up to Lilif he said, "This Maarit and Stormy, a pair of loatoa I got at pets. They are a handful but I love them." He scratched them both behind the ears before looking up to Lilif and asked, "So... you said something about a snowy Tale? I have to say I'm curious."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:09 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lilif giggled and smiled. "They're really cute and bouncy, the opposite of my three buddies." She said and smiled, petting the two of the small wiggily beasts. As she petted them she looked up at Li. "It was odd, Tale was said to be more warm and such but it was all icy and frozen." She said and shrugged.

"Although it cold, on the way there I found you some plants for your garden if you want them." She said and looked up at him.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:37 pm
Zafine the crow

"They are definitely that... and they are quite good at the work that they do. I'm hoping that the two of them being good at their jobs will make it up to my mother that they get a lot bigger then I thought they would." He gave a bit of a laugh, "I thought that Maarit was full grown when I got her but it turns out she's just a baby. The two of them are going to get pretty big. I thiiiink it should be alright so long as they only come into my room through the back door that is for the staff only." At least that way it wouldn't seem like only the staff could break the rules about what sized beasts were allowed inside.

"Do you want to bring Peridot to the stables so he can get out of the wind and get some hay to eat?" He asked, reaching out to give the big beast a pat on the side.

As he made the offer he found himself debating over what Lilif was saying. He glance over toward the inn where his uncle had gone, seemed to think about it, then looked back, "Did you... travel back with my Uncle Makani? Or did you just meet up with him recently?" He had a sneaking suspicion about Lilif's trip but didn't want to jump to conclusions straight away. Best to ask questions first.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:51 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lilif giggled and smiled, "She'll probably let you keep them, if they're so good at their job." She stood up and stretched. "Hm.. Sure, I'm sure Peri would like to be out of the wind for a while." She said and looked at Peridot with a smile. Peridot huffed and stamped his foot lightly, looking at Li a bit. He nodded at the idea of going and getting some food.

"Oh, I traveled back with him, I met up with him when I got there." She said with a big smile. "Why do you ask?" She asked and looked at him.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:19 am
Zafine the crow

Giving a nod he made a motion with his hand, pointing toward the stables, and gave a little whistle. Almost instantly the pair of loatoa were racing ahead toward the stables, climbing up and over the bottom half of the two piece door that went into the stables, off to search for any rodents that might have gotten in. He turned to look over at Lilif and her pets saying, "Alright, let's get him inside. There are some free stables so it should be alright for him to head into one of them."

He moved ahead a few steps of Lilif and her pets so that he could open the bottom half of the door that Maarit and Stormy had gone over, leaving it open for those following him, and opened one of the doors into one of the stables next, "There we go!"

Once the stable stood ready for Peridot he turned to look at Lilif, "Well, I'm glad that you were able to find my uncle and get back here. I'm sure you can try again soon to get to Tale." And actually get there instead of going to Zena instead. He found himself wondering how she'd ended up there when she had a map. Had it been upside down again? He supposed that it was altogether possible but it had worked out. It seemed that Chi's blessing was upon her even though she wasn't of the Ice or Wind tribes. Maybe they helped her because some of her family was Wind Tribe?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:48 am
Orpheus Solon

Lilif giggles and smiles. "Okay." She said and stands up and smiling. She reached up to Lapis, gently taking her off Peri's back and holding her gently to keep her warm. Lapis wiggles close and looks around.

Lilif and Peri followed him to the barn. Once the door of the stall was opened Peri lumbered in and huffed, looking around and relaxing a bit, being quite happy to be out of the strong wind. "I'm glad I found him too." She said, smiling. "He has some very nice rune stones, they're so pretty." She added and looked up at Li and give a happy grin. "I hope I can get there and get you some more plants." She said and beamed happily. Lapis and Crystaline stayed closed to Lilif for warmth. Crystaline being more grumpy the Lapis was.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:27 am
Zafine the crow

Li suddenly gave pause as he turned to look over at his friend as she produced the strange looking creature. It looked rather small, with interesting colors, and a glowing tail? As he set to studying it he found that it also had four eyes which was also strange but very interesting. Instantly he wanted one of those creatures... but felt that maybe he should wait. He still hadn't revealed the truth about his loatoa after all so he shouldn't just go and get even more pets straight away.

Once the big guy was in his stall Li said, "He really is an interesting beast. Then again it seems like all of your critters are. You must have some amazing luck to get to meet with them." He looked over at the sisters that were racing around the stables, chirping up a storm, trying to find some morackers to eat, and he said, "I'm happy with my girls, of course, but I rather like the ones that you have as well."

Stepping closer he lifted a hand and motioned to the lizard and asked, "What is that one? I've never seen anything like it before."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:12 pm
Orpheus Solon

"Yeah, he's quite nice too." Lilif said and giggled. Peridot shifted and huffed at the two's comments. Lilif looked at the two girls and giggles, "They're adorable little beasts." She smiled warmly. Lilif looked at him then to her animals. The thought for a moment, "I could help you find some when you have the chance." She said, standing on her tip toes.

Lapis looked at Li's hand, in a quick motion she stuck her tongue to his hand with a splat sound. "She's a Sitara." Lilif said before giggling.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:23 pm
Zafine the crow

Li gave a jump of surprise when the lizard suddenly stuck her tongue out, smacking him in the hand with it. He starred, mouth a bit agape, before he said, "That was... unexpected. Sitara, huh? She's neat. The glowing especially... makes me want to get one of those for my mother since I think she'd appreciate something of that sort." Something that was pretty, small in size, that was able to glow, and had jewels on it. It was as though it was created especially for his mother or something.

Moving to fetch some hay and grain for Peridot he made sure the beast had some food to eat before he closed the door to the stall behind him, "You enjoy yourself, Peridot." Turning his attention back to his friend he said, "Alright, shall we head back inside? It's going to be warmer in there and we can get you something to eat and drink if you like?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:45 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lapis looked at Li with an expressionless look, unamused by him. Lilif giggled and petted her head and smiles. Lapis chirped and crawled into Lilif's good with an chirp. Lilif smiled and looked at Li. Peridot made a mooing sound and started to eat the grain. "That sounds like a fun idea." Lilif gave a bright smile and giggled. Crystalline peeked out from her shirt and looked around.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:34 pm
Zafine the crow

Li gave a laugh at the expression or lack there of that the lizard gave him. Turning he gave a whistle that called his loatoa to him. He knelt down, holding out his arms, and the girls jumped into them. After hugging them close he pushed back to his feet and started to lead the way back to the inn, going inside and out of the cooler weather. As he walked he said, "I look forward to when we have nice weather again."

He lifted a hand up, pushing the door open, and motioned for Lilif and her two reptilian friends to head in first before he said, "If you want to sit at one of the tables I can bring you something." Once inside he released Maarit and Stormy to go running along through the place. There were a few more people around then usual, mostly due to the weather and the people that wanted to avoid it, "Does stew sound good?" While he was fetching her food he should ask around, see how everyone was doing, and see if they needed anything. He wasn't the one on duty when it came to serving people but that didn't mean he couldn't help out. He was heir to this place after all so he had to do his all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:22 am
Orpheus Solon

Lilif giggles and smiled, following him inside of the inn. Lilif sighed and relaxed into the warm air. Lili looked over at Li and smiled, "I agree, I think everyone will be happy when things arm up more." Lilif giggled and petted Crystaline's head gently as he poked his head out into the warm air. Lapis looked around from the not-so-tall hight of lilif's shoulder to look around her new suroundings.

Lilif trotted over to a table, "Stew sounds amazing." She said and smiled, plopping down onto a seat, relaxing and sighing happily. Crystalline slithered out of her shirt and coiled up on her lap, glancing around and hissing softly at things he didn't much care for. Lapis climbed off of Lilif's shoulder and onto the table, keeping her table instead of dangling off the tabling and in the reach of some unworthy being.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:21 am
Zafine the crow

Li gave a smile as he went about his work, talking to a few people here and there, refilling a few mugs with beer, then returned to where Lilif was sitting. He set down a bowl of stew, a spoon, and a mug with some juice in it before he settled down at the table across from her, "Alright, sorry about that. There were a couple of others out there that were looking for some top ups when it came to their drinks and stew." He explained to his friend as he watched the two reptiles that she had with her.

"Those two really are interesting." He said not bothering to poke at them again since the last time that he had he'd gotten licked by the weird, glowing lizard. Best to give the odd creature its space he thought to himself before turning back to Lilif again, "If you want anything more in the way of stew or drink let me know."  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff