Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] A New Home - Ntombi & Madzimoyo (Mookoli)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ntombi had been without a place to call home for a very long time. For a while that had been fine. She had explored on her own and hunted and cared for herself. But now she was tired of being alone. She missed the feeling of being part of a pride, part of something larger than herself. Ntombi was looking for a new home but she wasn't sure where to begin her search.

She had found herself near a large waterfall, and she could see a tree that looked like it could support a pride. She wondered if there was one that lived there, and if there was what kind of pride would it be?
Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:26 pm
Strawberri Stardust

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Madzimoyo was sitting by the waterfall once again he heard someone coming in his direction, he looked over as a lioness appeared. She was a very pretty color brown and lovely yellow. He stood up to greet her and he said "Greetings, I am Madzimoyo, welcome." He gestured his head around and then said "I have somewhat claimed this territory for myself and my friend Ime."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He gestured to his little friend, she ducked her head politely and said "Hello."

Madzimoyo looked back at the lioness and said "I request that you do not eat her, or try to eat her. I wish for this to be a safe place for Ime and myself. You are welcome to stay if you like. There is a great deal of game in the jungle, that is not the species of my friend or any others who might join this group." Madsimoyo said. He wouldn't lie about what his group would be he was willing to give every creature a home in his territory. He just hoped he wouldn't have to try to fight a lion to keep it since he did not have the strength to win a fight like that. He could only hope this lioness was gentle and kind.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:25 pm
"O-oh! I'm sorry," she stammered. "I didn't m-mean to intrude." She had been so busy looking at the waterfall that she had failed to notice the blue wild dog and his familiar. She nodded as he explained that they had claimed this territory for their own. "I d-don't blame you one bit. It's b-beautiful here. I'm Ntombi and I promise n-not to eat your friend," she said with what she hoped was a comforting expression toward the smaller animal.

"Um...I've been w-wandering for a long t-time," she started. No matter how she tried, males of any species still made her anxious. She did her best to keep her stutter to a minimum and to control her fear so it would not control her. "W-what I mean is...would it b-be alright if I r-rested here for a while?"
Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:45 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Madzimoyo smiled and nodded "Yes you may stay here as long as you like it is nice to meet you Ntombi. I welcome all species to live here if you decide you wish to stay and live here and well." He watched her anxious movements and wondered if he could help her in any way. "Is there anything you would like to talk about Ntombi?" He offered to allow her to get whatever might be bothering her off her chest.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:05 pm
"Thank you!" she said and settled onto the ground with a sigh. Her paws were tired! "You do?" That was interesting...and very tempting. She thought about what it might be like to live here with Madzimoyo and Ime, and others who might wander by and stay. "H-huh? Oh...ah, no, not r-really," she mumbled. She didn't like to talk about the pride she was born in and how she left it. "I've just been rogue for a long time. I m-miss having a place to call home," she said with a soft smile. Madzimoyo seemed so nice. Ntombi was sure it wouldn't take her long to relax around him.
Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:35 am
Strawberri Stardust

Madzimoyo nodded "I am a shaman and I have certain beliefs I wish to share with others, so yes I am accepting any who wish to accept what I offer. What I ask is that every member go through a cleansing ceremony in the waters of the waterfall. To allow the waters to clean the spirit and allow all to let the past go and move on to a new life. A clean start. I hope to give every creature a second chance if they need it. I will not turn anyone away for the sins of their past as long as they do not hurt the group."

Madzimoyo did not press to make her tell him of her past if she wished to tell him that was her right, he had let her know that his ear was always open to help her if she wished it. It was not his place to dig up painful memories. He was offering a fresh start. He would gladly perform the ceremony with Ntombi and let her move on from her past and claim this as her home as well. He wanted that for her, but he could not and would not force her to choose this path. It was her life to decide.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:33 pm
Ntombi listened intently as Madzimoyo explained the idea behind what he wanted for his home. "It sounds wonderful," she breathed. It sounded like a dream, in fact. In fact, it sounded perfect. It was just what she wanted, what she'd been looking for! She wanted a new home, a new start and according to Madzimoyo she could have that here.

"I'd like that," she said, feeling a kind of excitement beginning to bubble up inside her. She jumped to her paws. "Would it be alright... I mean would you? Could we?" She wanted to wash away her past as soon as possible; she wanted to be able to breathe without the weight of her past on her back.
Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:52 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Madzimoyo nodded and said "If you would like to do it now we can, it is not a complicated ceremony." He chuckled "We will swim out to the main waterfall and you may bath in the waterfall or below in the more gentle waters, then you will focus and allow the waters to wash away your past. It may still take time of course and I will be here to help you move on with your life Ntombi." Madzimoyo looked out to the waters "Afterwards you may lay on a rock near the waterfall and dry off in the sunlight, imagine the pain of your past is the water and imagine it leaving you as it drys away." He said his words calm and encouraging. This ceremony was largely a personal journey and he was just a simple guide.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items