Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] A wild time (Mad, Anrothan and Saoirse)(Mookoli)(Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Madzimoyo was sitting under the large tree that was the center of his new home, the waterfall for not very far away and the jungle was alive with sounds of other animals going about their days. He smiled that was how life was meant to be free and wild. Not everything had to be perfect and organized. He didn't want to live in a pack that had a ton of rules that would rule his life, nor did he want to bow to a pack leader. He did not consider himself a pack leader in the home he was building since he didn't intend to build a pack.

He was building a home, he had welcome a lioness the other day and he was not fearful of her, nor did he think she would demand to be the leader of Mookoli just because she might be stronger than he was. That wasn't what Mookoli was about. He offered a home for one and all, where the members could let go of the past and start with a clean stone without any markings. They could write a new story that would tell of who they were at their purest hearts. That was the home Madsimoyo wanted to build.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image

"I don't know about this...." The bright colored wild dog padded close behind her mate, warily glancing from one tree to another as they walked through them. Of course, with his back to her, she couldn't tell if he had responded back. She gave a huff, not sure if she was more annoyed over the possibility of him ignoring her concerns or him forgetting that she couldn't hear. She had a feeling it was a former though. As optimistic as he usually was, he wasn't oblivious enough to overlook something like her deafness.

Of course, that meant that he was simply going to push forward regardless of her worries. Ugh, why had she chosen him as her mate again?

Anrothan, meanwhile, wasn't meaning to brush off her concerns, but he also wasn't too worried. Besides, if he showed worry, then she would inevitably worry, and that was counter-productive in his books. Best to push forward like nothing was wrong.

And truly, there was nothing wrong. The jungle was thick and new terrain for the both of them, but he liked to that his instincts wouldn't steer him wrong. They hadn't before.

The large male glanced back at Saoirse before bumping his hip against her side to gain her attention. He waited until she was looking right at him before speaking, "It's going to be fine, Saoirse. I can still hear prey around us, so I doubt there are any hunters nearby that would give us trouble."

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 pm
MangoMeow

Madzimoyo was sitting under the large home tree he had his eyes closed and he was meditating on things, thinking what he could do to help others who might come to his group. He was still rather new to this and was still getting his footing. He thought about the positions he would offer those who might arrive. He didn't know everything since no being beside a god had time to learn everything in their lifetime. Then again Madzimoyo had never met a god, so perhaps even they did not know everything. He thought of the different ranks he had already noted in his head.

Then he opened his eyes and headed for the waterfall, he looked up at the rainbow of colors and it gave him hope that no matter what he did it would work. If so many beautiful colors could sit side by side he believed that the different races could live together hunting, gathering and supporting each other. That was the home Madzimoyo dreamed about. He could only hope that his dream would come true someday. For now, it was just Ime and him living together at the home tree in their own peaceful bubble.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:32 am
Roth paused in his walking as he realized that he could hear rushing water nearby. Hmm, they could do with a refreshing drink. With a cheerful nudge at her side, he pointed her in the direction it was coming from.

Saoirse still wasn't sure about this, and it was only her trust in her mate that prompted her to follow his lead. Treading carefully through some undergrowth, the wild dog's eyes widened when the sparkling waterfall came into view. It was gorgeous, something she had never seen before!

"Oh wow, Roth.... It's beautiful!"

But her gushing was cut short when she caught sight of something - someone - up ahead. She froze up, ears pulled back against her head, and doubled back into Roth. She sent a panicked look back at him, before crouching to slide under his bulk. One good thing about her being small for a wild dog? She could hide beneath her lover.

As they walked out into the clearing and his mate's apprehension was put on hold, he was feeling particularly smug over having brought her out of her funk. She was right too, it was rather pretty, though he still thought that his Moonshine was far prettier.

And then she seemed to shrink and pull back.

Ears flicking up in surprise, Anrothan stared down at Saoirse before snapping his gaze up to see what she had seen, hackles raising in defense. It was another wild dog like them, a male by the looks of it, but... he seemed preoccupied. From a glance, he didn't seem very threatening. In fact, Roth was pretty sure he hadn't even noticed them yet.

Best to snap him out of it before they startled him, Roth thought with a loud clearing of his throat.

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:17 pm
MangoMeow

Madzimoyo looked up hearing something coming towards him, he made no sudden movements continued on where he was he called out. "Hello I am Madzimoyo, this is my home may I help you?" He asked his tone calm and kind. He would not attempt to harm or threaten the couple in any way. He wanted no violence in his home. He loved the beauty and that would be ruined if they spilled blood in a spot he considered to be a sacred place.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:03 pm
Anrothan stared hard for a moment, before nodding a hello back, "We're simply passing through." He took a moment to swipe his tongue comfortingly against Saoirse's head before continuing, "My name is Anrothan, and this is my mate, Saoirse." He moved forward slightly, ignoring the way Saoirse seemed to follow beneath him. If she felt more reassured staying beneath him, then he wasn't going to force her out. Besides, he liked having her close anyway.

Roth glanced back up at the waterfall once more, "This is your home? This is a rather strange place for a wild dog." His words weren't antagonistic, so much as curious. "What is this place?"

Saoirse gave a huff as the larger form above her moved about. Why couldn't he just stand still? He was always moving!

She stared with narrowed eyes at the other dog as the two males seemed to talk. She could feel Roth's speech reverberating against her back, but that was no way to understand what he was saying, let alone what their conversation was about. She hadn't caught the blue wild dog's face when he had first spoke, so she had no idea what was going on. She would just have to rely on Roth to let her know if they needed to run.

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:34 pm
MangoMeow

Madyimoyo nodded "Perhaps but this is where I have chosen to live with my friend Ime, I call this place Mookoli, also known as a rainbow. If you like I can show you and your mate the waterfalls before you go if that is what you wish to do. If you wish to stay you are also welcome to do so. I am building a group for one and all." He said in a firm tone, he would not be convinced to build a normal pack because that was not what he wanted.

He did not want Ime to only be welcome because she was attached to him. She was her own creature and she had that right. "This place may be strange to many I am welcoming all species including creatures many consider familiars." He gestured towards where the waterfalls were. "Everyone gets a clean slate with Mookoli, to wash away the past and move on with their lives, after that if they show they are not fitting for the group they will be asked to leave if they are hurting others." He explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:50 am
Anrothan hummed in thought, debating their options. Well, they hadn't known that they had wandered into a pack's - pride's? - territory, but luck seemed to be with them now. They seemed like one of the more peaceful groups. He had to admit that he was curious to see the waterfalls up close, and he was sure that his mate would like it too. You know, after she stopped being so shy.

Ah, well. He was never one to walk away from adventure.

Roth smiled and nodded, "We would love to see the waterfalls. I can't guarantee that we'll stay, but if you don't mind us visiting, we'd be happy to." The male slowly extracted himself from the bright form beneath him, giving an affectionate n** at her ear in the hopes of showing her that it was fine, and then walked a few paces closer.

He was going to drive her bat-s**t crazy one of these days. He always leapt paws first into things, and she was always left having to chew his ears out for it later. You'd think he would have learned to be more wary of things after so many near misses, nearly drowning being up there among them!

Saoirse startled at the n** to her ear, and then stared, jaw dropped, as Roth just started walking towards the stranger like nothing was wrong. They seemed to be conversing like, well, she wasn't sure. Like the other male was friendly? Ugh, she didn't know. All she knew was that she was going to put him in the dog house for this.

But he also wouldn't put her in danger if he thought that there was any. The wild dog huffed and padded after him, throwing a suspicious glare at the blue dog as she did so. Of course, she hadn't caught any of their conversation. Roth had forgotten to tell her what was going on, she thought with an annoyed glance at him.

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:31 pm
MangoMeow

Madyimoyo guided the pair to the waterfall he said nothing more about them joining that had to be their choice. He would not pressure anyone to join his group. All those who joined had to be ready to move forward with their lives and wash the past away. Force would result in failure. He took them to the many crashing waterfalls. Night or day it was beautiful and the reason that Mad had settled in this location. Though home tree was lovely as well, the rainbows in the day stole his heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:57 am
Anrothan ignored the look his mate was giving him, seeming oblivious to her ire. They would be fine, he was sure of it. Padding after the blue dog, his eyes lit up as they approached the waterfall. It was certainly a beautiful sight. He was sure that Saoirse would enjoy the upclose perspective more than their far one, and they had a guide who could show them everything.

Tail swinging behind him, he smiled, "Is there always a rainbow here?" He could see why Madyimoyo would be trying to form a pack here. It certainly seemed like a very peaceful place.

That said, he knew that Saoirse would never settle in a place she felt uncomfortable in. Perhaps someday, but not now. And Roth would follow where she went.

Saoirse let out a grumble under her breathe as they walked, sulking after she realized that Roth was oblivious as always. Fine, she would let this one slide.... for the moment.

As they got close to the waterfall, she couldn't help her eyes widening in wonder at all the colors. She was glad she was deaf and not blind. It would be a shame to miss something so pretty. Coming up to stand beside Roth, she turned her gaze over to the both of them. With this angle, she could see their mouths much easier and familiarity made it easy to read Roth's words.

She glanced over at the other male, this time watching to see what his response was.

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:37 pm
MangoMeow

Mad nodded and smiled at the couple looking at them both as he said "Yes just about every day there are rainbows, except when there are storms. Without the light the water can not shine." He said he felt that was true in more ways than one. Everyone needed some light in their lives.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:08 pm
Saoirse gave him a leery look, but said nothing to his response. It was beautiful indeed, but to see it every day... wouldn't that get old? She wouldn't want something like this to get dull.

On the other paw, Roth nodded back with a smile, "Well, I'm sure it's just as pretty to see during a storm too." He glanced around for a moment, "Do you mind if we get a drink of water while we're here? I'd love to get a closer look at the falling water too. I've never been so close to a waterfall before."

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 pm
MangoMeow

Madyimoyo nodded and then said "You may both drink and hunt, I ask you do not attack the familiars who call this place home, otherwise you are free to do as you wish." He looked around he loved his new home, but it wasn't for everyone and he would not pressure anyone to stay. He would accept all and accept their choices to stay or go. "I am here if you need me, as shaman I am here for whatever my guests and members need." He said looking at the couple.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games