Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Hello (Pembe and Amalthea)(ToL)(Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amalthea woke early in the morning she was in her favorite tree at the edge of the village, she was slowly getting used to living together with the others in the Baobab pride but she still got a little nervous when she was dealing with the lions. She liked the bird clan since her leader wasn't a lion which made Amalthea feel better, she didn't think she could handle being that close to a lion just yet. Then again she was living with leopards and lions so she kinda had to get over her fears, it reminded her of that day she had met that hybrid. She looked around as she made her way through the village to the river passing by the large baobab tree where many of the members lived. She smiled a little this was going to be a good home she thought. Someday there would be cubs running around and perhaps hybrid cubs.

They would build a home here and support each other and help each other grow and learn new things. It was very good indeed she thought as she made her way to the river to get a drink. She did her normal check before she leaned down to drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:02 am
Midnightglow18
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pembe loved walking around the pride's territory early. Mornings were always so peaceful, so filled with hope for the rest of the day. This morning the gray maned lion had kept close to the main tree, overlooking spaces where one day, maybe soon, the noise and laughter of youth would echo among the branches. He looked forward to that day, to seeing the pride grow to what he knew it could be and beyond.

He made his way to the river then and spotted a white and blue leopardess slaking her thirst. He thought her name was Amalthea, but he couldn't be sure. "Good morning," he rumbled in greeting as he bent to drink a few feet from her.

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:10 am
Strawberri Stardust

Amalthea jumped at the greet and she turned to see the Pembe who was the leader of one of the other clans she couldn't remember the whole name so she had nicknamed it Funtun in her head. She hadn't told anyone her thought since she didn't want to sound silly. "Umm hi Pembe, how are you this day?" Amalthea said. She was a healer of the bird clan but there were no rules about being around and close to other members of the pride. Everyone was important to the growth of the pride so they didn't draw lines like that.

Amalthea liked the teachings of Baobab she had learned so far they made a great deal of sense. Her stance standing near Pembe was still stiff and nervous it was clear she wasn't used to being around lions. She had avoided them in her life as a rouge, now she was changing her life. Hopefully for the better of herself and everyone in her life. She wanted to become someone more confident, she just wasn't really sure how she was going to do that. Regardless she had been accepted into the pride as she was and no one had been mean to her so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:47 am
Midnightglow18
He paused when she jumped at his voice. "I'm quite well, and yourself?" he replied. She seemed tense, so he kept his movements slow. "You're fairly new to the pride, aren't you?" Or perhaps it had been longer than he had thought since she had joined the bird clan as a healer.

He hadn't seen her out of the trees very often and with the way she stood now he wondered if she were afraid of him. But that couldn't be right, could it? He hadn't done anything to give her cause to fear him. He wondered if it were males or lions in general that gave her such anxiety.

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:12 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Amalthea nodded in greeting and then she shuffled her feet and mumbled "Umm I'm alright thank you Pembe." She was grateful that Pembe didn't move quickly as he moved that would have frightened her. She nodded and then said "Yes I am new to the pride, I am the healer of the bird clan.. before I was a rogue wandering on my own." She said softly. Amalthea didn't consider the week or so that she had been in the Baobab pride to be very long she was still very new in her viewpoint and was still trying to settle in and get used to everything. Life as a rouge had been very different and involved a lot of hiding. It was nice to know Pembe was around though if they were ever attacked he looked strong and able to help protect the pride.

She wasn't afraid of Pembe per say she was afraid of every species even other leopards. Pembe might have noticed this if he had watched her at all in the week she had been with the pride. Otherwise, her movement might be misconstrued for fear for him. She, however, didn't realize her posture was reflexing that she feared anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:14 pm
Midnightglow18
sorry it's short ono
Once he'd finished drinking, Pembe settled on the bank of the river and crossed his front paws as he listened to her speak. "I was a rogue, too, in my younger days," he said and chuckled softly. He was happy to have made a home here in the Baobab pride. "It's good to have a healer, and I am happy you joined us," he told her.

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:19 pm
Strawberri Stardust

(That's alright as far as I know as long as we have 5 posts each and 1k words total we are good)

Amalthea smiled a little it was a comfort that Pembe didn't think her a foolish scaredy-cat who was of no use to the pride it made her feel better and helped her to feel more comfortable around Pembe. "Thank you that means a lot to me Pembe." She said in a soft shy tone. "So how are you liking it here?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:56 pm
Midnightglow18
He was glad she seemed to be relaxing a little. "I love it here," he said happily. "I'm eager to see how our pride grows further." Though he tried to stifle it, a yawn crept up his throat. "Ahh, sorry about that. I woke up earlier than usual this morning," he said. "How are you fitting in with your clan so far?"

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:23 am
Strawberri Stardust

Amalthea smiled and then said "Me too, I think there is a lot of hope and potential for this to become a really nice home." Her tone was still soft and gentle even as she relaxed. She shook her head and then said "There is no need to apologize." She shrugged her shoulders "I'm not sure yet I haven't talked much with my clan leader yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:31 pm
Midnightglow18
With a smile, Pembe nodded. "It's a good territory. Plenty of room for growth," he said with a sense of pride in his voice. He had only been in the pride for what felt like a short time, but the pride already held a special place in his heart. "Oh? Well, as long as you're settling in alright, then." He had been glad of it when he heard a healer was joining their ranks, and a little relieved. Accidents could happen at any time and having a healer on hand was always a good thing.

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items