Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The tallest building in New York City. on top of it, high above the clouds is David Xanatos' Personal residence: Castle Wyvern, which was imported all the way from it's original home in Scotland which also included a handful of Gargoyles who protect the city.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

in a flash of light, Trevor and Cortex appeared in the middle of what looked like a castle courtyard. In confusion, Trevor put on his mask "Karen, where are we?" "I'm afraid I don't know,
this isn't one of the realms I was notified of in my data banks"
"so we're in an undiscovered realm?" he said as Cortex got out his cold gun just in case but then a loud roar came out from above them an ...
Something tackled Cortex to the ground. Trevor's eyes widened as he saw the creature took the gun and bent it to a curve breaking it then grabbed Cortex with glowing white eyes
"you ... are trespassing" he said in a deep voice

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:19 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

A keyblade was then placed on the shoulder of the creature as Atticus appeared. His teal blue eyes shined bright as he noticed the soul within the creature was good in which he moved the keyblade away from him before speaking up,"You aren't going to harm innocents are you?"
Electricity formed around him as it showed only a fraction of his power as he could sense that the creature was only protecting this place in which he spoke up once again,"I would suggest leaving us be.."

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:54 pm
David Xanatos

User Image

"The richer you are, the more enemies you have ..."
"And I'm very rich"

the creature growled lowly at the newcomer and dropped Cortex down unceremoniously then turned to face Atticus before gasping at the keyblade and got in a threatening stance "a child was just taken while his father was celebrating the anniversary of his birth, by a man who appeared from shadows and had a weapon like yours! Where is he! he said baring his fangs but then stopped when footsteps came to show the owner of the castle, David Xanatos, who needless to say looked murderous "Xanatos he said as both Cortex and Trevor looked on in shock at the newcomer who walked towards them, he was unarmed but he held a presence like he didn't need a weapon to crush enemies "hopefully it's only a coincidence that you arrived moments after my son was kidnapped ... Perhaps not, however you must forgive Goliath ... His clan is attached to my son ... However" he said stopping where he was and glared at them "his clan isn't the one you need to worry about, I am ... Because I am going to ask you a question, and if I don't believe what you say I will send you three right over the building ... Where is my son? Where's Alex?!"

"Revenge, they say, is a suckers game"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Atticus watched as the man walked up to him, explaining the situation about his son, knowing nothing about his boy being kidnapped so he made his keyblade disappear before he began to speak his mind,"I know nothing about your boy and there are multiple people who wield the keyblade...however..I am not the one who kidnapped your boy. Infact, if your friend here could describe the keyblade, I can help. My name is Atticus Nanashi.."
'Xanatos?', Atticus thought as he tried to remember the name. He knew so many heroes and villains that it was hard for him to think of just one person. He rubbed the back of his head, trying to think of who this could be.

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:01 pm
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

David raised an eyebrow at Atticus' answer and nodded "i believe you ... plus you didn't summon those shadow creatures like he did" he said then nodded at Goliath took in a deep breath to calm his anger "his weapon was black, in the middle where the blade met the hilt was a figure of a horned goat ... and at the end of it at the top looked like an eye"

Aussie Srives
/spoiler]

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Xehanort...definitely Xehanort..", Atticus spoke softly as he didn't want to make Xanatos worry too much. His son was taken by a very powerful dark keyblade master in which makes him wonder what he had done to the boy. As he brushed his beard, he looked at the building around him as he noticed the beauty of it. He sighed softly before he began to puff off of his pipe,"I don't know what he would want from a child but we'll help you find him. He's a dark lord who I have been fighting against for years...he will be dead soon enough and your child will be back to you in no time.."
Atticus then looked back at Cortex and Trevor before speaking up once again,"I came here for these two, however. I need their assistance against the dark lord.."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:28 pm
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

David looked stern but nodded but Trevor spoke up "wait ... you said his name is Alex right?" he asked making David nod "yes that's right ... Alexander Fox Xanatos" he said as Cortex looked at him like he was insane "can't be ... that just can't be" he said as Goliath growled "if you know something-" "the only Alexander Xanatos i know is a grown man, he created a company i used to work for that made robotics and gear for a group called the Assassins Creed ... but that can't be right he was a clone of Xehanort, he said so himself" he said as David looked on the breaking point between despair and anger "no ... no no no he's barely a year old ... my son ... my son ..." he said as his voice cracked

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Atticus looked at Cortex as he remembered the boy that sold the assassin's some equipment which made him blink for a few times. He then closed his eyes as he couldn't remember traveling the this realm which made his eyes grow wide before speaking his mind,"Your realm...it's been in the dark realm..time doesn't move during the time within the realm of darkness. This could mean...I think I understand now.."
Atticus then looked over at David with caring eyes before speaking up once again,"A long time ago, Xehanort knew that his body was getting weaker..meaning he needed a successor so he tried to make a clone of himself to take over his work..the clone must of failed in which made him go after your boy before your realm was consumed into darkness...for you it may have been moments but outside that realm...it could of been..years..."
Atticus then looked over at Cortex before speaking his mind,"Would you know about anything when it comes to where Alex Xanatos is? We could do a DNA test to truly know if he is David's lost son..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:55 pm
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

"years ..." David said looking down broken "due to my obsession for revenge, i did keep tabs on him" he said making David look up glaring at Cortex "not any more ... Trevor told me about this face guy who lived in the computers ... long story"
he said as Goliath looked at him like he was crazy but David almost smirked "well ... where is he?" David asked politely yet impatiently "he spend most of his time now a days with a 'wizards guild' in a place called Fiore" he said as Goliath looked serious "i will gather the others" Goliath said but David held out his hand to stop him "no ... we don't know if it's sunset where he is, it'd be pointless if you all walked through and ended up turning into statues- i know you feel responsible" David said when Goliath tried to speak "but if what this man said is true and it has been years, you and the others may have to make sure Manhattan hasn't boiled over in thugs" he said as Goliath sighed "very well ... but you will send for us when it is sunset over there?" he asked as David nodded with a smile which Goliath returned before going to a nearby wall and climbed it "there's more of ... whatever he is?" "Gargoyle ... and yes, i'll fill you in some other time"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:01 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Cortex and I will go to Fiore where we can get the boy back over here to do the test..Trevor, why don't you help with the thugs in the city..have the Gargoyles a little less to worry about", Atticus suggested as he placed his pipe back between his lips, looking back at Trevor. He knew that he would still be upset with him after what he did to Mosquito but he knew that the boy will do some good here. He knew that the boy needed a break from the war so this would be a nice break and help find his calling in life.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:35 pm
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

while Trevor nodded and used his webbing to shoot up the wall, Xanatos stepped forward "if you think i'm going to just wait here more than i have been, think again. Owen!" he said but then looked around in confusion "Owen!" he said but there was still no answer "he must have escaped to Avalon" he said as Cortex was confused but then David spoke again in a celtic language before saying again in English: "PUCK!" in a flash of light, a being hovered in the air looking annoyed "oh what is it? i don't have-" he said but then noticed where he was and then saw David Xanatos and let out a laugh before turning into a twister and reapearing as a man in a suit whose left hand was a fist made of solid stone who had a serious yet happy look to his face "sir! it's good to see you again" "good to see you too, we found him Owen ... Alex" he said as Owen gasped then nodded sternly then glanced at Atticus "well well ... Atticus Nanashi ... it has been a while"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:51 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Atticus puffed on his pipe as he looked at this Owen with his eyes softly glowing. This showed his aura being large but within the large body showed a much smaller glowing source of cosmic aura within. This made Atticus turned toward the man before speaking up,"Well now, it has been awhile...I see you've been domesticated. How have you been?'"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:10 am
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

"I wouldn't say 'domesticated' ... Mr. Xanatos has been my employer for many years Owen said before looking to the computer screens of the people reading and his face morphed to that of Mxyzptlk "that's right folks, I'm Puck. Well in the comics I was based off the character anyway so the book who's writing this thought 'why not?' anyway back to the scene" he said before morphing back into Owen and acted as though nothing happened "so you two know each other?" David asked "I searched for years to find Alex, sadly six years have gone by and I couldn't find him ... I donned a new persona to draw less attention to myself but Oberon still found me, spent most of my time there" he said then adjusted his glasses and looked at Atticus "per Lord Oberon's decree I could not use my magic unless teaching or protecting you don't Alexander, since I was searching for him that edict went into effect, so I gathered as much information as I could as Mxyzptlk, but I am still bound by a deal I made with Mr. Xanatos ages ago: a lifetime of servitude from Owen, and this falls to the next generation as well, I am going to ... And hope Alexander will forgive me for not being able to protect him ... The Heartless seem to be unaffected by Fae magic"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:32 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Atticus listened to what Owen, or who he knew as Mxy, with a soft smile. He use to hate this guy but now that he's known him for many many years, he knew that he became a friend,"Well I'm happy to see you again *places his left hand on his shoulder, showing a smile* you look better as Owen anyhow."
He then chuckled slightly before removing his hand from Owen, walking over to Cortex with a soft smile,"Do you think we can get Alex back here without a fight?"

Realm of New York

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff