Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:25 am
For being a pridelander, he didn't spend much time in the pridelands. He had gotten a taste of the world outside of his home and found himself wandering around it's outskirts mostly. Glancing towards the sky as the sunlight became obscured, he wasn't upset by this at all. He was darker in coloration so it was actually a huge relief, plus he liked the rain. He couldn't really remember the last time he had felt rain. It was on average sunny and hot ninety percent of the time.

As he padded forth he noticed a white and black figure not too far ahead. As he grew closer he noticed it was a lioness and he put on a bit of a smile as he approached, so as to not come off as hostile. He was rather large as it was, so he could be a bit intimidating. "Hello!" He called out as he grew closer.  
The lioness jumped with a start at the sound of the voice, it wasn't so much that she was scared. So much as it was unexpected! Shocked even more so by how she could have missed him. His fur was a dark color, something she probably would have noticed among the stark contrast of the open sands. Despite her lak of sight, she tilted her head at the figure. He wasn't too far form where she stood, perhaps he'd simply snuck up behind her? He didn't seem the malicious type though, at least not from his tone of voice. His pelt perhaps, told an entirely different story.

Shrugging off the sudden encounter, and her lack of noticing it coming she turned her attention fully to the male who had spoken. "Oh! H-Hello there, you gave me quite the start!" She grinned despite her startled state and flicked her tail across the sand at her feet. "I do believe that you could have given me an even bigger shock if you'd taken just a few more steps!"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

And her reaction was just about normal. "I do apologize." he said with a warm grin. "I happen to have that affect no matter what I do." It was true, there was no getting around the sheer size of him. And he just kinda snuck up on you at times. "As long as you don't drop dead we're good." He laughed.

He hadn't had that happen before and hoped it wasn't something that ever did. "Are you just passing through?" He wondered if she knew she was near the pridelands or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:26 am
His voice, if nothing else, put her more and more at ease each time he spoke. His tone sounded innocent than anything, perhaps a little curious? She couldn't be sure.

A light huff of laughter left her maw as she smiled at his little joke. "Well, let's hope that doesn't happen for a very long time." She smiled as she offered him her own welcoming voice in return.

"I ... am, actually." She remarked, thinking back to her original reason for being out here. "I tend to just follow my feet wherever they take me. Today it looks like the wanted me to meet a new friend." She looked down at her paws with a smile, before pulling her haunches from under her.

It feels so good to sit

She thought to herself as she did so. "Of course, my mind is telling my feet, FIND SOME SHADE!" Her tone rose as she smiled from her own joke. "Its a bit hotter here than i'm typically used to."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

He was pleased that she was laughing this off much like he was. It was good that she was in high spirits. "Following your feet is always a good idea, I'd never tell anyone not to do that." He had done that a couple of times himself so it was definitly something he was familiar with.

"If you're warm right now we can probably find a nice shady spot to rest?" He offered her with a kind smile.  
Yenplu laughed at the new comers words, she was nearly convinced that he posed her no threat. "I can't say I disagree with you." She chimed happily, as her tail flicked in enthusiasm behind her.

"That ... That would actually be really refreshing! Do you know of such a place? I've been looking for a while now and ... well I seem to have luck with is finding more sand."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"There really is a lot of sand out there, you're quite lucky to be this close to the pride I'm from. There is definitely a lot less sand there." He said as he looked around for a spot near them they could rest. "If you like, and have the energy. I could take you to my pride?" He offered, it would definitely be a nice enough spot for her to rest at, and she'd be safe.  
If the male had been paying close enough attention, he would be able to see the tension as it rolled off her shoulders. "That would be wonderful, though as for the energy I don't have much. But I will make use of what I do have." She smiled softly at the rather polite and inviting male. "Though, I can't say I feel comfort in traveling with a stranger." She paused in her tracks as her tail flicked against her leg lazily. "How about we fix that? I'm Yenplu, wandering lioness of the Roguelands, and its nice to make your acquaintance ..." She smiled, dipping her head in a small bow as she tried to stifle the giggle she felt at her quirky introduction. She couldn't help it, she was a strange lioness with a habit for being a little silly. If he couldn't handle that, perhaps she shouldn't follow him back to his pride.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

It just dawned on him that his name had never been given to her since she was just introducing herself in return. "I am Areoiris. It's wonderful to meet you Yenplu." At least now they could say there were familiar with one another if asked. "It didn't even dawn on me that I had forgotten to introduce myself." He felt a little embarrassed that he had forgotten. "If you like, I can tell you more about myself and the pride as we walk?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:28 am
"Areoiris? That's a mouthful! But I like it!" Yenplu laughed a very light and polite laugh as Areoiris stood a bit shocked at his own hand in the conversation. "No worries!" She replied with a soft tone, "Your name is only presenting itself now, because this is when you were meant to reveal it."

Her weak little paws moved forward, slowly as she gratefully took all the assistance her new friend could offer. "I think i'd like that actually." She mused in his direction, happy and relieved to have found someone to ease her troubles.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:28 am
She was quite interesting to say the least and when she took his offer he smiled. "Right this way then." He led them off and thought of a decent place to start.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games