Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:54 pm
The pale colored lioness was bored, maybe she should become a reaver. Then she'd be able to leave the pride and go do exciting things. There was always the chance she could just leave the pride altogether but she wasn't exactly ready to leave her family.

Not yet anyway.

She was sure one day she'd finally be like, catch ya on the flip side, but today was not that day.

Padding along the lands borders she was hoping to perhaps catch a stray rogue wandering around or another pride mate that she could talk to. So far nothing so she kept on walking and looking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:14 am
(( OOC: Imagine he's an adult, he is I just don't have his image on hand orz ))

Himmel trod lightly along, wondering what the day might bring.

The blue lion, with his white mane and purple spots, had always been content with his lot in life. He was not one to push the envelope, to think outside the box, to dream big, he simply just existed, and accepted things how they were.

While his siblings were off chasing ranks and rewards, he was not, why risk it? He was perfectly safe and comfortable where he was. He couldn't see any other reason to do so.

He never even held any curiousity as to who his father might be. It didn't bother him one bit. Perhaps he was out there, somewhere, perhaps not. He didn't mind, or care to know one way or the other.

His siblings thought him a bit odd, his nonchalance about life, but that was just Himmel.

He noticed the brown lioness not too far off in the distance and approached her. He was not one to shy away from others.

"Hello," he said, a grin forming on his maw.  

Vesale

King Kitten

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:09 am
Vesale

Only one thing came to mind as her eyes fell upon the male, bright. He was very very bright. While she had some colors on her, it wasn't anything compared to him and she actually wondered if he was able to get anything done being so noticeable. "Hello." She replied with a small smile in return.

"I have to say, despite your notable appearance, I have never seen you before. I'm Risa." She figured she might as well introduce herself to him. Man, she wondered what his parents looked like, or his siblings if he had any. He was just so colorful, and it fascinated her.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games