Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Storm rolling in (Motsu and Nyimak)(Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nyimak was out in front of her cave in the rouge lands, she watched as the tall monkey grass moved in the night breeze. She considered going out into the night to see what adventures she might find but she hesitated. Since she wasn't really a night huntress with her brown pelt and brown and red hair she normally stayed in her cave in the evening. Nyimak flopped down in front of her cave as she watched some dark clouds roll across the sky. She wondered if it was going to rain. Clearly not a good time to be wandering alone through the rouge lands.

She sighed out softly as she watched the dark clouds, they were not an often thing in the rouge lands so certainly needed, but then the days after would be tricky since it would surely cause some flooding. Which would make finding prey a pain. She wouldn't have a choice though it wasn't like she lived with a pride that had lots of hunters and gatherers. She was own her own, it was how it had always been. It had crossed her mind before to find a pride but if she did what direction would she pick? And would any accept her?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Motsu shook out his mane as it began getting dark, looking up at the sky with apprehension. As much as rain was needed, it was not something he enjoyed getting stuck out in the open under. Mostly because his friend serval Korrin would whine about being wet. The larger male lion scanned the skies before looking down at his small friend. "Can you climb that tree and see if you can spot her? It's getting dark and that storm is coming in fast."

Korrin nodded and darted up the nearby tree, easily climbing up to the topmost branches and peeking up into the skies, looking for the third member of their odd little trio. As he was looking, he caught a wind that carried with it the heady scent of rain on dry land. "I don't see her...oh-wait...there! She's heading this way!" He shouted down to the red male lion.

A medium sized bird swooped down, playfully pecking at the genet in the tree, before flapping her wings and landing on the lion's back. Monifa picked at her wing, putting a couple of feathers back into place before she spoke. "Big storm is coming. Big big. Need shelter. Saw some caves over there." She lifted one of her blue wings, her red tail feathers fanning out to balance herself as Motsu looked in that direction.

"Well, I suppose we should try that direction. We can see if there is any shelter. Come on, Torrin."

The little black feline was already down on the ground, curling around one of Motsu's legs. "Sounds good to me." He replied.

So the three set off, with the eagle riding on Motsu's back, through the tall grass towards the caves that she had spotted.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:52 pm
Rhea Izar

Nyimak squinted into the growing darkness of the storm ahead, she sat in the mouth of her cave, she blinked and pawed at her eyes when she saw a male lion and two other creatures heading her way. It was pretty much the last thing she had expected to see that day. There was room, though so it wasn't like she was going to shoo them away to try another cave where they might quite likely find a less kind rouge lion. She stood up and called out. "Hey over here, you can get out of the storm over here." Nyimak wasn't overly territorial and she had always been a kind soul. Unless you were cruel to her first she would continue to be kind and giving.

Turn on her and you better watch out. Seemed like a good system to her, perhaps not the smartest one. Then again living a life being judgemental of every lion, leopard or cheetah who came her way was no fun. Least Nyimak didn't think so. So there she was a storm coming welcoming a male lion to her cave who she had never met before. With a bird and little feline in tow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 pm
Hearing the voice call out, Motsu's ears pricked forward and he headed towards the female lion. Shooting out in front of him was the little black spotted Torrin, who darted past the lioness and went directly into the cave. Just a moment after that, the wind picked up and drops of rain started coming down.

The rain starting urged Motsu forward, Monifa clinging to his face and giving a cry as she had to balance. They reached the cave just before it began to pour, barely making it. "Thank you." Motsu said breathlessly, the eagle hopping from his back and flapping over to a rock that seemed like a nice little roost.

"Sorry for the intrusion, but thank you for your kindness. Torrin hates getting wet."

"Hmn...it's just so unpleasant." The serval said, already licking his paws.

"My name is Motsu." The red leopon said, giving a warm smile. "This serval is Torrin, and the eagle is Monifa."  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:15 pm
Rhea Izar

Nyimak smiled and looked the male over curious as ever, she wasn't sure what was different about him but she knew there was something and she wanted to know what it was. She always wanted to know more. Her home wasn't very big but it was big enough for the male and his little crew and herself. "Don't worry about it, as long as you aren't planning to hurt me it will be fine till the rain passes. I am Nyimak." She shrugged her shoulders she didn't really mind running in the rain, but she didn't have any friends of other species as these. She had heard of such relationships. She smiled curiously about them. "Nice to meet you all." She said laying down again to relax and watch the coming storm. "So where are you heading?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:27 pm
Midnightglow18

Motsu found a good spot and sat down, rubbing some water from his face with a paw. "Hmn? No where, really." He admitted, "Just sort of wandering." He had a sort of sling that he wore, carrying several items. "We got caught in the last storm and Torrin was grumpy, so we were looking for shelter this time around." He grinned at the little serval, who stuck out his tongue. "It's nice to meet you, Nyimak." He bowed his head slightly in greeting.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:33 pm
Rhea Izar

Nyimak smiled she was even more curious now and she had to ask "What do you have in your bag?" She was a simple lioness she hunted for herself and she traveled the land learning new things. She didn't know how to make things so she was curious about the bag that Motsu was carrying with him. "Sorry you guys got caught in the last storm, you have to be careful to watch everything in the rouge lands so you don't get caught off guard. I'm thinking of checking out pride life, see what that is like."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:31 am
Midnightglow18

The red leopon gave a warm smile at her curiosity, and he pulled his bag around, untying it from around his neck, and carefully sat it on the ground. "I was part of a pride, long time ago." He admitted, "But I like to travel and find things. Like this."

Pawing open the bag, Motsu revealed a necklace made of bleached white bone and shells, a rock that had been split open to reveal beautiful purple crystals inside, and several pretty rocks, pieces of wood, feathers that were carefully wrapped in leaves to keep them from getting damaged, and bones. "I like to make things." He admitted, picking up the necklace. "Here-try this on. I just finished it."  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:09 pm
Rhea Izar

Nyimak looked at his things and the lovely necklace "Wow Motsu that is lovely." She slipped it around her neck and looked down at it. "How does it look?" She asked him. Then she moved to give it back to him since it wasn't hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:21 pm
Midnightglow18

He put up a paw with a smile on his face. "Keep it. It looks better on you than in my bag." He said happily, "I'll just make more. Besides, you can consider it payment for sharing your shelter with us." Motsu said, going to wrap his bag and put it back on.

Torrin gave a teasing whistle. "You like her."

The red dragon flushed, though it was hard to see through his fur. "Torrin, don't tease, it isn't nice."

The eagle chuckled as well, but she had the sense to not say anything, instead focusing on cleaning her wings.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:26 pm
Rhea Izar

Nyimak admired the lovely necklace and the white feather she had gotten from the lovely falcon she had met. "Thank you so much I will treasure it always." She laughed with the eagle and then said "I like you all very much, you are all curious and delightful. I am very pleased to share my shelter with you all." She grinned happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 pm
Motsu smiled happily at that, pleased when his creations could bring joy to another. He settled down at the sky became angrier and the temperature dropped. The red leopon stared up at the sky as the lightning ripped it apart and the rain poured down angrily, and soon his companions settled down with him. The serval on one side, the eagle on his back. He left a space open next to him for the nice lioness, laying his head down to rest.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items