Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven
[PRP] Snowy Places (Selflessness x Fidelity)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:48 am
User ImageIt seemed Anhunanol was in the realm of the gods, which made sense given what he was. It was a bit bleak and dreary if he had to be honest with so much snow and ice and rock, but there were others who probably enjoyed it. At least his thick, fluffy fur kept him warm...or perhaps that was due to his godly status. Did gods get cold? He'd find out eventually, he was sure.

Padding through the deep snow, Anhunanol figured it was as good a time as any to familiarize himself with the lay of the land. If this was his 'home', in a way, he wanted to find somewhere to call his own. Perhaps it was his mortal soul that needed a den or maybe every god had a place of their own up here, but either way instinct told him he'd need shelter eventually.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:56 am
SilverLutz

User Image

Some days Gwen would find herself in the mortal realm, others she was in the Haven. She did not want to stray far from the Myrsky Syntynyt lands for too long. The goddess disguised as an avian wanted to make sure that Warriors wasn't causing a ruckus amongst the pride, and that the reaver that had saved her from a likely untimely death was treating the girl her had taken well. It had been awhile since she had been in the Haven, so a quick visit was in order.

Although she was a goddess, the female found the form of an avian easier to maneuver, especially from the sky. Being wingless in her true form lost that particular ability. Her keen sense of sight spotted a lion in the deep snow. The horns atop his head garnered the most attention. She swooped down, materializing in her true form to the follow God.

With a tilted head and curious expression, Gwen spoke. "You okay there?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:04 am
Anhunanol sighed softly and glanced up at the sky. It was a beautiful shade of blue with not a cloud to be seen, but at the same time it made him feel incredibly small. So far he had met one goddess up here, but other than that he seemed to be rather alone. That is until a bird circled overhead. He watched it for a few moments before it dove, landing beside him and...changed into a lioness.

Anhunanol blinked slowly, processing what he had just seen. To his god mind it was completely normal, but to his mortal soul that was still adjusting to this body it was mind-blowing. Thankfully that part of him was so tiny now that the god side won out and he acted as if it was something he saw every day.

"I think so," he said as the goddess spoke to him. "I'm a bit new here so just getting the lay of the land." Well, 'new'. He himself was new, not the domain he now presided over.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:59 am
SilverLutz

New? Her ears perked in interest at that. She had never really met another that was new to the Haven if they hadn't been born in it. Also, Gwen was one that normally did not mingle with other deities. Her life in the mortal realm had begun to change that.

"It can take some getting used to." The lioness admitted. "Though I guess I had it a bit easier than you do, being born here," she had spent all of her youth and adolescence in the God's world, it was only recently she had tested the waters with mortals. Looking around, she noted that there were no others in the near vicinity. "Do you have anyone to show you around?" She asked. She wouldn't like being up here on her own.

"My name is Gwenhwyfar, Gwen, as most call me." The lioness introduced. "Goddess of Fidelity," she added for further measure.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:44 pm
The fluffy head tilted to one side, weighed down a bit by the horns he was still adjusting to as he listened to her speak. She had been born here? As a cub? Gods could be cubs? Yes, that same part of him that told him his name and his domain said. Everything starts small.

"Is there much to see?" he asked. Already the goddess of friendship had told him a bit about the realm he was in, how only gods could be here and mortals passed through only after their death. It was how spirits of mortals ascended to godhood, apparently.

As she introduced herself he let his head bob in greeting, returning the favor once she fell silent. "Anhunanol, god of selflessness." His tail twitched a bit as he glanced at the snow, then back at Gwen.

"Do you prefer being here or with the mortals?" he asked. It was so empty here he had a feeling most gods preferred to be among them.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:51 am
SilverLutz

Gwen thought for a moment.

"Hm.. I guess there isn't. Have you seen the Gates yet?" She asked. The Haven was a beautiful place, but perhaps the same sight every day was old. For the goddess, she did not mind it too much, however the mortal realm was slowly tugging at her.

"I have always loved being up here, but as you can probably tell, it might get a bit...Lonely?" She scanned the area as if to prove a point. If there was another deity around, they were either hidden by the ice and snow, or invisible. "But the mortals....some are nice, some are...dangerous." Then again, the same could be said for Gods. "They can always keep you entertained, that's for sure. You just can't get too attached to them. They have too short of lives."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:42 am
"The Gates? No, I can't say that I have," he said with a shake of his head. So far all he had seen was snow, rock, and sky. Impressive, certainly, but not exactly exciting or something he'd want to look at forever. For now, though, it seemed safe here and that was what he needed while he was learning about himself.

As he listened to Gwen speak of mortals, something within Anhuanol warmed. It was clear it was something else he had been 'born' knowing, that mortals were the drive behind his being and existence. Gods didn't think or pray other gods into existence. It was a power the mortals alone held that the gods were subject to.

"I have been warned by another goddess of similar things," he said, his voice a bit sad. "I hope once I go down there that I can help those who are kind." Indeed, his domain suggested it, although he was sure he'd meet some unsavory characters in the process.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:47 am
SilverLutz

"Oh? It's quite the site! I mean, we can't go through them or anything, but mortals can when they pass. It's fun to watch them open to allow the soul to pass." Though, when she thought of it, it was actually quite sad to. Passing through the gates likely meant never returning. Gwen had a few lions she had befriended she had seen go through.

As she had said before, mortals had short lives. When one particular lion had passed, Gwen found herself staying more and more in the mortal realm, knowing at least if she did not see that, it was like it never happened.

"I'm sure you will." Domains of deities had a tendency of rubbing off on the mortals. That were pretty malleable. "I would probably recommend taking a different form. You have no wings, which is fantastic," she boasted. She had no wings either, and it was rare to see a god like that. "But the horns....Hm...Not sure mortals would take quickly to them." She pondered. "Have you thought of a different form to take?" Gwen had her avian form to experience flight. That's all she really needed.

"Oh, the Gates! Let's head that way so you can see them too." She smiled, walking in the snow. Yeah, she didn't miss this.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:45 am
Fun...was that what the gods did for fun? He supposed it could be interesting to watch since he'd never seen it before, but sitting there day in and day out...perhaps a god of souls or something like that would find it entertaining.

"A different form..." As he thought about it he realized yes, that was possible. How was another matter all together, but he didn't plan on leaving this realm until he had figured out how to properly be a god. Gwen had flown up to him as bird, after all, so he was sure he could do the same.

"Oh yes...I was surprised to see those," he said, rolling his eyes towards the top of his head to try to see his horns. They curved back, though, making it impossible to see. He could feel their presence, especially when he shook or nodded his head.

"Lead the way, then." Anhunanol was ready to see these Gates if only to break up all the ice and snow and rocks.

KasaiLoki
Last from me!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 am
SilverLutz
Fin!

Gwen wondered what it was like to just wake up one day and realize who you were. Would you even remember your past life?

Fidelity shook her head, chuckling a bit. She did not want to find out for herself, but she could learn from others experiences.

"Sure thing!" She stepped forward, sinking into the snow. Frowning, she quickly shifted to her avian form, hovering in the sky. She gave a sheepish grin towards Anhunahol. She disliked the sinking feeling when she stepped, so what better way than to lead the way by flight. It would not take the two long to get there from here.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces