Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands
[PRP] Bothering the Mate (Perseus x Mezlijin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:11 pm
Perseus was having such a good life in the pride now. She was good at being a guard, she was good at being a mate, and she was good at making friends. Sure she was in a pride full of sick lions and lion hybrids, but she still made plenty of friends. She also thought her mate’s father was almost as wonderful as her own, so there was that. Her mate’s family was so large too, so it reminded her of her own in so many ways. It just made it all the easier for her to be happy here.

Perseus was done with her shift for the day, so it was time to return to her den. It seemed like she was almost always alone in her den, but her mate had his own role in the pride. Hers kept her in the pride, his took him outside it so the two of them did not get as much time together as they used to, but it was nice when he was home. And just now, he was home, so she was going to pounce him while he was still sleeping. She creeps into the den and pounces before he has a chance to know she was coming.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:09 pm
User ImageMez was sound asleep in his den, exhausted from a hard trek back home after another mission out in the rogue lands. While he loved being able to explore and meet new creatures and inform them about his pride and his species if they asked, there was nothing better than returning home to his den and his mate. She was out and about, currently, which was why he had taken it upon himself to fall asleep. There was no better way to pass the time than to rest!

He was woken up by the air being knocked from his lungs. He coughed as he opened his eyes, reaching up to swat at whoever had attacked him. Thankfully he realized where he was and who was on top of him before he connected and he let his paw fall back to the floor.

"Perseus," he wheezed, a smile on his toothy maw. "There's better ways to wake me up, you know."

Kathryn Dragonna

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:27 pm
Perseus licked the raised paw before it fell away. She knew she had scared the living crap out of him and that he probably would have hit her if he had not caught himself. It just made her giggle like mad at him. He was so cute when he was startled!

"There is no better way to wake you up then to love on you!" And Perseus half sat on him as she started grooming him. Oh yes, she was having a lovely time seeing her mate, and she considered herself a darn good mate! Who else would wake you up to spoil you? Also she brought a rabbit back with her, but she would get to that later. It was just outside the door.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:27 am
Mez had to laugh at his mate's reply. "Dearest, there's a difference between 'loving' and 'knocking the wind out of me'," he teased, although there was no malice in his voice. Instead he closed his eyes and leaned into the grooming happily, glad that his time out in the rogue lands was done with. For now.

"How have you been?" he asked as he shifted a little, trying to shift so he could drape a front leg over her. "It seems like it's been ages since I've been home. Things haven't changed too much here, have they?"

Kathryn Dragonna

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:17 am
Perseus happily let him get a paw over her, but she kept grooming him without pause really. She had missed him, like always, so she was going to do everything he possibly could to spoil him. "It is loving, and knocking the wind out of you means you cannot get away from me for a while. This works to my advantage, you know." She grinned at his teasing, but showed no remorse.

If Perseus had actually harmed him, he would have said so. Since he did not, he was fine, so she would just keep doing as she had been. She adored her mate, and of course like any of her father's children, she loved snuggles. "I have been missing you and my family, but I have settled into being a guard well enough." She finally got up and went out to grab the rabbit she had nicked from the hunters and puts it in front of her mate. "Eat. You are getting skinny."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:08 am
Mez had to laugh at Perseus' reasoning behind why knocking the wind out of him was a good thing. Still, it did hold a bit of water, he decided. He didn't plan on going anywhere for a bit now, his paws aching from the walking he had done. There were others that did his job as well and he could use some time at home.

"That's good," he said, clearly pleased that his mate was finding her little niche here in the pride. She stood and moved to the mouth of the den and returned with a rabbit and almost instantly his mouth began to water.

"Me? Skinny? I don't think that's possible," he said with his trademark toothy grin. While it was hard to see what was under all his fur, his fluffy appearance certainly couldn't be called thin. She had just been laying on him, of course, so she had probably gotten a feel for what was underneath.

"Thank you," he added, giving her leg a little nuzzle of affection before digging in.

Kathryn Dragonna

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out