belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:22 pm
User Image

Tafari had been wandering absentmindedly in the mortal realm. As usual, he strayed away from any large prides and refrained from interacting with non-lions. For whatever reason, he couldn't be persuaded to seek out a conversation with a hyena, who usually thought themselves all that, or a wild dog, who were pack animals by nature. Find one and you'll get a hoard, that's what he had learned early on, much to his irritation.

Even speaking to other felines was something he was still trying to wrap his head around. And finding the right source of entertainment from any particular lion or lioness was its own matter entirely. So, he was choosy with who he approached, in his own little ways.

Yet today had been fruitless and so he had chosen to lay beside a fallen tree trunk, which was almost as wide as he was. He rested his head on his front paws and sighed. Perhaps he would find someone worth his while tomorrow.

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:08 pm
belloblossom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nyimak was out wandering looking for her next interesting encounter, she was always up for the next challenge, the next thing or person to discover. She didn't do much with the other species for that matter she really hadn't spoken to many mortals. She remembered the god of laughter and she had seen mortals from a distance, but she had never gone out of her way to seek them out. She wasn't really sure why that was. Nyimak didn't really remember her parents very well and she wasn't sure why that was either. She jumped up onto a fallen log and walked across it.

She looked down and saw a very large lion with wings, they partly looked made of stone, well now this was interesting. Since her meeting with the god of laughter, Nyimak had learned what to look for in deities, though she had never worshiped any of them. She watched the god curiously if they were sleeping she didn't want to wake them. Never wake a sleeping god, seemed like a sane safe plan to her. She quietly laid down on the top of the log and watched the god to see if he would wake sometime soon.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:36 pm
Tafari had heard movement and breathing, but assumed it would pass him by like many other things did. However, when it remained and the log at his back shifted slightly, he blinked open his eyes and tilted his head back.

He was greeted with the sight of a lioness and blinked at her once before shifting over so that he was turned towards her.
"Is there something you wanted?" He asked in his deep, cavernous voice. It was not quite a growl, but there was no pleasant tones to back it either. He had not been expecting a visitor and the way she was looking at him made him irritable. He snorted. "Surely you mortals have better things to do than stare at others." He remarked.

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 am
belloblossom

Nyimak smiled and she jumped down before the god, she bowed her head and said "Well yes there was something I wanted I wanted to say hello to you." She said in a brave confident tone. She hoped she didn't get turned into a statue for her bravado. "I'm Nyimak." She said. She shrugged "There are many things I do in a day, but when I discovered a being that is interesting I do make it a point to greet them. I didn't want to wake you though so I was merely waiting." She still thought rudely waking a god was a good way to get killed.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items