Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Poking a softy (Renshu and Senka) (Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Senka Hjordis had grown restless as the evening continued she wasn't sure what had upset her or she didn't want to admit to what had upset her. It was sometimes hard to tell when it came to Senka's moods. She was a lioness and she was prone to her moods. At least that was what she thought and she dared any male to disagree with her. She stalked through the monkey grass. Huffing her grumpy mood unable to enjoy her evening for some reason she refused to name. She wandered close to the watering hole and carefully looked around it didn't matter what time of day it was.

If you were at the watering hole you needed to be careful. She sat down and looked into the water after she had smelled and checked her surroundings. She kinda wanted to bang her head on a tree. She sighed and flopped down near the water. She wanted to play with the water but didn't really want to draw attention to herself. She shouldn't have let anyone get to her it was against her code. Why was tonight different? She blamed the twinkles in the sky clearly it was their fault. She glared at them.

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:06 pm
User Image

Renshu picked his pace slowly and carefully. He was never one to rush into things without thinking, and even just simple strolls were no different. After all, thinking is what he did best.

Though his thoughts stuttered to a halt at the sight of the black form ahead of him. He'd traveled all the way out to this watering hole in the hopes of avoiding having to interact with anyone. He loved his pride, they fascinated him, but it was a little overwhelming to be around others. At least... to him it was. Admittedly, the Mirilli'tavari wasn't the most social pride in the savanah - hence why he'd chosen to live here.

Moving back to the topic at hand, the brown lion gazed back and forth between the lioness and the water. He was thirsty... but was he thirsty enough? Hmm, decisions, decisions....

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:31 pm
MangoMeow

Senka caught the scent of someone else nearby she rolled over and looked in their direction, she was curious if they had the courage to come towards her or if they would be to fearful of her to come close. Senka wasn't sure what she thought of a male lion who didn't have the guts to come towards her. Then again this could be a distraction from the thoughts she had been processing. Senka ross from her place at the watering hole. She stalked slowly towards the male lion she wondered what he would do if she pounced him. Would he fight her? Would he roll over and let her torment him?

What strengths and weaknesses did this male lion have? She huffed out a breath as she went towards him and said "Planning to stand there watching me all night?" She gave him a look of teasing and mocking. She was a sassy lioness and that didn't seem to be a thing that would change in this lifetime. She now planned to put this male through his paces for watching her without saying anything. It would be fun to tease them a little right? Least she thought it would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:16 pm
Renshu cringed when she called out to him. Great, she'd noticed him. Of course, it's not like he was the most invisible lion in the world, much as he wished for otherwise. With a sigh, he debated his chances of slipping away, but no, it was far too late for that. She was already staring at him, so pointedly too that he wondered if he had done something wrong.

He thought about her words for a second, and then answered with his own much quieter tone. "No, I wasn't..." He grimaced, "I mean, I didn't mean to stare at you." He looked away towards the watering hole. In his attempts to find somewhere quiet, he'd managed to trap himself in a social interaction. This was part of why he had left the Tianxia. It was such a social pride, and your standing in it stemmed entirely on said social status.

Lesson learned, he should stick to his own pride's watering holes. At least they were shrouded in mist and the pride was more quiet.

Back to the problem at paw though, Renshu flattened his ears against his head and seemed to try and melt into his curly mane. "I... I actually just came for a drink...." It was said quietly again. He'd never had the loudest of voices.

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:56 am
MangoMeow

Senka laughed a little at this male lion's flustered behavior, she found him amusing and when she got up to make room for him to get to the watering hole she purposely brushed up against him to see if she would get another flustered silly reaction out of the male. She needed the distraction and she would take it. She didn't really think too hard about the male lion's feelings though she wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt him. She did intend to tease him a little because it was fun. "Alright then go get your drink." She said softly as she moved past him and went to sit down nearby to wait and see how he had reacted to her teasing gesture.

Senka was in a strange mood lately and she wasn't sure how that had anything to do with anything, or what effects it would have on her life but she was rolling with it at the moment. Her tail flicked back and forth as she watched the lightly colored male lion. She kinda wanted to pounce him and see how he would react to that. She laughed softly she wasn't sure why this timid lion caught her eye but he had.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:12 pm
His relief at her moving was dashed when she brushed against him. Renshu froze in shock, his brain shutting down while he tried to process the situation and figure out how to react. He wasn't used to anyone getting that close to him, let alone a random, pretty rogue. (socially awkward as he was, he could still acknowledge an attractive female when he saw one. he just lacked the courage to approach anyone like that)

Shuffling forward, he trotted uncertainly to the edge of the water, "Thanks..." He kept his head turned to eye the lioness behind him though, and then gave himself a little shake to try and calm his nerves. He would just... ignore her for the time being.

Lowering his head down, he flicked his tail in contentment at the rush of water down his throat. Yes, that helped and was just what the healer ordered.

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:51 pm
MangoMeow

Senka watched the male lion drinking from the watering hole, she considered pouncing him and dunking him in the water just to see his reaction. She figured that wouldn't go well. So she just waited. She was still very curious about this soft sweet male lion. She wanted to know more about him and see what poking him did for other reactions. She laughed softly thinking about playing around with this soft male as if he were a mouse of some sort.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:00 pm
Admittedly, his thirst was sated fairly quickly, but now he was just drinking to try and prevent having to socialize. He had his head turned away, so he couldn't tell what she was doing behind him, and it unnerved him. Made him feel flighty and jittery.

Finally, deciding that his stomach wouldn't appreciated being full of water on the way back to his pride, Renshu lifted his head back up with a swipe of his tongue against his chin. Peeking out of the corner of his eyes, his ears flattened as he realized that she was still watching him. What did he do? Should he be saying something? He honestly didn't know what.

He glanced down at his paws, and then back at her, letting his mane fall over his face to cover it. "Um.... C-can I help you?" The question was asked bashfully and with an uncertain tone.

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:04 pm
MangoMeow

It was just too easy Senka couldn't help herself she purred and moved over to the male lion again and said in a sweet purring voice. "I don't know can you help me??" She purred stalking him in a teasing sexual gesture. She desperately wanted to see his reaction. She knew he wouldn't take her up on the offer but Senka just couldn't help herself she had to poke at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:44 pm
Of all the things he was expecting, this wasn't one of them. With a whine, Renshu stumbled backwards as she drew closer, accidentally stepping right into the water. He cringed at the feel of wetness on his fur, taking a moment to glance quickly down at his paws, before hearing her words and almost balking at the situation. Despite not really knowing how most people interacted with each other, he was pretty sure the way she was acting was different than normal.

Was... was this flirting? He didn't think so, but then, he wasn't very well versed in it. And how was he supposed to act? He didn't know. He felt like his brain had short-circuited.

The male chose the ignorance route instead. After all, that pretty much summed up how he felt. "Uh, I don't... know?" He floundered for a second, "Do... did you need help with something?"

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:40 pm
MangoMeow

Senka shook her head and sobered her mood when she accidentally made the male step into the water. She went closer to him in a more casual movement this time. "You are the sweetest male lion I have met lately.." She said in she didn't really know what her tone was but she couldn't help but enjoy the company of this male lion perhaps he wasn't as bold as some of the others she had met but Senka had bold in spades. "I was teasing you, though I do like you." She said bluntly, she didn't feel like beating around the bush in this situation. "I am Senka."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm
Renshu eyed her for a moment as her demeanor seemed to shift, not sure if he should believe that she was just teasing. Well, he was sure that she was teasing, but he wasn't sure if she was going to stop. He also wasn't sure how to respond to saying that she liked him, aside from scuffing his paw against the water shyly.

But it would be rude to not say anything after she introduced herself....

So, clearing his throat, the brown lion stammered back, "My name is Renshu." He glanced around uncertainly for a moment, trying to decide how to continue... or how to escape the situation. He wanted to head back into his home in the mists. "Uh... I'm sure I'm not the only nice lion you've come across."

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:03 pm
MangoMeow

Senka smiled she really did like this male lion he had a sweetness that was rare to find in male lions. Least she hadn't met anyone like him before. "It has been a pleasure meeting you Renshu." Was all Senka said she could tell she had been torturing the poor shy lion and she turned to leave so he could escape her claws, at least for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:18 pm
Renshu gave a tight nod at her response, and then perked up as he noticed her turning. She seemed to be done with the conversation, and it was the perfect opportunity for him to make a break for it.

Biting his lip, he began slinking away quickly and quietly. She was... an interesting one, though he wasn't sure he wanted the attention. With another involuntary whine, he took off in a speed-walk, wanting to get back before she noticed him leaving.

Midnightglow18
And fin, lol Renshu, you coward.

MangoMeow

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas