Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:48 am
User Image

Once again Prideless, the purple vagabond that was Sarelyeiss sauntered up onto a rock to survey all he was master of once again. Hunting in the rogue lands was occasionally scarce, but other cats and dogs... weren't. Surely he could find SOMEONE to occupy his time with, today! His lithe form stood erect on top of his rock, long, skinny tail coiled about his toes while he looked for any motion at all below.

His perceptive ritual did net him one thing; with the rustling of a patch of tall brown monkeygrass, he found himself in possession of a skinny hare breakfast, which he happily munched at. If nothing disturbed him, he would return to his rock, leaving what he hadn't eaten of the hare out as bait; sureley some other pelt was hungry.

Midnightglow18
Boop!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:41 am
Ruhane Chiisai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Senka Hjordis was the mistress of her part of the rouge lands she had no doubt in her skill and power to take care of herself. She depended on no one. She needed no one. She didn't need a pride from her viewpoint, she didn't need a male lion to make her happy. All she needed was her freedom, her claws to hunt and the open plains to wander. She stalked through the shadows of rocks and crawled through the monkey grass. She didn't know what she was looking for today but she knew she would know when she found whatever it was.

She narrowed her eyes when she caught the scent of someone she didn't know and they weren't even a lion strange. She stalked closer catching a glimpse of purple and silver. She sought out the colors trying to find a spot where she could watch the other before she decided if she would go talk to them or pounce them. Senka wasn't afraid, then again she was almost never afraid of anything. She was a shadow in her home and perhaps someday she would become the queen of her home. At least that was how she saw things.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:23 am
Midnightglow18

The cheetah remained poised on his rock, ears alert and rotating slowly. One of them flicked at a sound. Too heavy to be small prey, and too stealthy to be most prey. He smirked inwardly and opened his muzzle to speak. "Good morning. I know someone is there; if you've come for a bit of breakfast, you are more than welcome. I fear my eyes were bigger than my stomach, today."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:59 am
Ruhane Chiisai

Senka Hjordis had a funny expression on her face when she was invited to breakfast by this stranger, then again in the rouge lands, it was waste not want not. You never knew where your next meal would come from when you were hunting on your own. Senka had never had a pride, she had been born in the rouge lands. Then she had left her small family when she became a juvenile. She didn't feel the need to depend on her parents for the survival she would grab for herself. She emerged from the monkey grasp and looked at the figures kill.

She looked at the hare they had killed, she had hunted hare before, but she normally went for the larger game. "No thank you, I will hunt on my own." She said her tone blunt but not unfriendly. "So I have not smelled you before in this area.." She said moving around the figure looking them over curiously. They seemed too friendly for a born resident of the rouge lands. Senka thought a certain level of distrust was needed to survive on one's own. She finished her circle and sat down in front of them. Waiting for their answer.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 am
Midnightglow18

The Cheetah brute hummed, an eye ever on his new companion. "Well, to each their own. Perhaps I'll save it for later, then." He shrugged, laying his figure along his rock to look down at the lioness. He'd never been shy about observing his company, and she would be no exception as his eyes roamed her dark pelt. "It is quite a pleasure to meet such a pretty pelt."

He almost seemed to purposely be avoiding her statement regarding his usuality in the area. He didn't mind her circling him. He knew his paws were faster than hers, and if she really felt the need to maul him, he believed he could dance outside her reach with ease and all the grace granted by his own. "It's a shame I haven't seen you before, myself. I feel my eyes have shorted me a glorious vision 'till now. Alas, though, the roguelands are vast, so I suppose we shouldn't be so surprised..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:59 am
Ruhane Chiisai

Senka Hjordis snorted and rolled her eyes "I am more than just a pretty pelt, would you like me to judge you by your pelt?" She said in a sharp tone she would not accept gifts or compliments like a silly juvenile. She was distracted by his comment about her being a pretty pelt to consider he hadn't answered her question about belonging to the rouge lands. She rolled her eyes once again and she stalked a few feet away from the flirty fellow. "Do you not have anything else on your mind then complementing me all day?" Her tone was again sharp.

She wanted to know if this pretty face had anything more to them, were they merely a flirt with no deapth? She shook her head that was a sad thought what good was a creature that only had one facet of who they were? Senka was not merely a hunter. She was curious and had a softer side hidden under her sharp edges. Though she would not show that side to just anyone they had to be special and she had not found another creature that lived up to her standards as of yet. Perhaps she never would.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:03 am
Midnightglow18

The cheetah hummed and watched her brief retreat, eyes lingering on her tail's tuft. "I have eaten, and I know where the water is, so... no. I've nothing better to do that flirt with a pretty face." He smirked and raised his head softly, tilting his ears at her. "I'm quite sure there is plenty of power behind that pelt, but I knew nothing else of you to start a conversation with. Now I can see you are a clever creature who needs no help to survive, and may be a bit closed off to the world for the training that comes with growing up in the hostility of the roguelands."

He hummed, seeming to ponder his position. "I would be interested in learning more about the pretty face if she would be interested in sharing it. I'm not opposed to a lengthy conversation, or a long walk in this gorgeous morning sun." He stood and hopped off his rock, nudging his half-finished breakfast into the grass again. "And I wasn't trying to imply you couldn't hunt your own, I just didn't want to waste what I wasn't going to eat. The vultures don't deserve fresh kills, they are not kind enough to be invited."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:14 am
Ruhane Chiisai

Senka was getting really annoyed with this humming cheetah, and she was sick of them calling her a pretty pelt. She was tempted to claw his face and wipe that smile right off but he had actually done nothing to hurt her and she wasn't curled by nature. She wondered if she would ever find a potential mate that had more to them than flirting and flattery. She didn't believe the words this male said were honest heartfelt words. As they had said they had just met. She also did not feel compelled to share her name with such a creature. She stalked off a bit further. She shrugged at the vultures' comment even the vultures needed food too, sometimes parts of her kills went to the birds and she didn't begrudge them their share. She stayed silent. Stalked back and forth. Soon she would take her leave.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:25 am
Midnightglow18

Sarelyeiss tilted his head as he watched the lioness pacing. He understood the body language; he'd lost that companion, already. So, he settled his paws on the ground and curled his tail around them, staking his claim on the area for now. "Well, I do apologize if I have offended. Perhaps I have kept you from some other engagement?" He smiled softly. "I do hope you'll call on me again, if you're interested. Perhaps you could inform me where I've misspoken. It certainly wasn't my intent." He bowed low to the ground in her general direction. "My name is Sarelyeiss, if you do aim to seek me out again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:30 am
Ruhane Chiisai

Senka snorted a stalked away, she found no interest in the flirty cheeta, if she decided to mate she would find a creature that had more of what she wanted. She would find well she didn't know what she wanted to seek, but it wasn't here. As she was leaving she turned back and said softly. "Senka Hjordis" If they didn't hear her that was no worry of hers. If they did then they would have her name. She left it to the wind and fate if the cheetah got her name or not as she stalked away back into the monkey grass.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items