Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Side Mission - Silph's Eleven Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:13 pm
A message is sent to the SNAGs of all available Snagem instructing them to meet at room 1037 of the Saffron Star Hotel next to the Pokemon Center in Saffron City. Further instructions insisted that they dress as plain as possible and bring what they need for a heist. Since when did the Snagems meet in hotel rooms anyways?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:12 pm
It would only take a moment after the call came in for a man to walk into the room, brown hair and brown eyes paired with a generic blue suit and gold striped tie. The only distinctive feature would be the hook replacing his left arm, much less advanced than he was used to but it was best he could do to be discreet. "So...what are we breaking into?" Reno asked, right hand casually tapping along the hook arm in anticipation.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyle Tsuyoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:14 pm
Rein was already there with her Mimikyu at her side, She infact was in the hotel already , Her face turned red as she rushed to the room.

Lyle , Had been teleported by the claydol just outside the room. There He commented as Rein rushed by "Oh..Another annoyance.. Hello sister..." he opened the door Letting them both in. Just to see another face.

Rein gestured "oh Hi reno..Hello brother." her eyes darted toward the man named lyle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:33 pm
Sub had just came out of the bathroom when people started to arrive, the man now dressed in a black turtleneck sweater and equally black pants. He didn't bother with a cap of the same color as his hair was already black enough, at least that was his excuse. "Hey! Rein! Been awhile! And- oh, you're that person from back at- oooh! You're his sister! Okay, that makes sense...does it?" He said, shrugging it off for now as he turned to greet Reno.

"We're breaking into Silph Company and we're stealing one of their template Poke Balls." Sub plainly answered Reno. "And just that...maybe...unless I find something else shiny along the way."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:45 pm
Lykas would appear in the designated location, typical clothes bag discarded for something in a near-black shade of blue. “So what are we stealing?” He asked, adjusting his sweatpants so they were more comfortable. “I hate wearing these things...” he said to himself, securing his sweats in place with their sewn-in drawstring. “Nothing by ever sits right...” he appeared to be hopping in place for a moment before he finally seemed to be comfortable in his clothes. “Anyway, you never tell us to come to a location in plain clothes unless there’s a daring daylight heist in the works.” Speaking of heists, he’d brought along the most useful Pokémon he could think of for this very purpose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:59 pm
Reno would roll his eyes at Sub's explanation, locking eyes with the leader afterwards. "So you're planning to rob them again? Haven't you done enough to them?" Reno questioned, glancing over the collected Snagem in the room as he did so. "So what's your plan for this? Because we have...maybe half a hope so far with whatever you got."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:00 pm
As luck would have it, there was another person at that very hotel, just a few rooms down, after the same prize the Snagems sought. With her cats lounging on the bed around her, Sihlo quietly muttered to herself as she studied her recently acquired blueprints of the Silph building.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:07 pm
AIle would arrive a bit later than everyone, trying to get her head clear from earlier. "Oi.... So, what's the plan here," she asked, rubbing her eyes before planting her hands back into the warm pockets of her jacket. "That's got my curiosity piqued, that and how everything's fitting together."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:52 pm
"Well unfortunately since the last time we robbed Silph Co. they beefed up some of their defenses, apparently taking examples from not only Kalos but also rediscovering some of our own technologies. The tower is now fitted with a teleportation scrambler, Ebonite walls, and such. Basically it's now as secure as our headquarters...or should I say more than..." He said, mumbling the last part.

"This is the plan." He said, walking over to the map. "The Poke Ball templates are kept here, in the Silp vault on the deepest floor. They are only taken out an hour a day to run a quality check on the day's production. When out they go here to Quality and Standards on the fifth floor. Our goal is to grab one during its journey which is to happen soon. Reno, you and the Rein siblings will go in as normal tourists. Use your mind trickery to get a tour in Q&S. Normal tours don't go there but guides can take the group there. That way you're in position to intercept the cargo." He explained.

"Aile and Lykas will infiltrate the tower from the roof and make way for the president's room, here. Normally only the Silph's computer can access the template's data but certain high ranking individuals can override the data lock with the NFC chip in their key cards. The only person I'm certain of their location is the president and he always keeps a spare key card in his desk. Of course that is one of the most secure rooms in the tower but I see no other choice. Without the means to unlock the template it's useless to us outside Silph Co. and we certainly don't have the luxury of unlocking it with their computers and copying the data." Sub explained.

"Questions?" He asked them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:55 pm
Aile chuckled after Sub explained everything, unzipping her jacket to check that a few things were there before zipping it back up. "Sure. First, we getting earpiece things to keep in contact with each other? Two, answer this one or not, it's fine, what are you going to be doing in all of this?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:56 pm
Reno would look to his hand for a moment before giving the hook a small snap. "Well, I'm certain a veteran of intervention efforts in Orre would be offered some extra sights given his disabled status and duty done." Reno told Sub, smacking the bottom of the arm and grabbing the pair of Pokeballs that fell out. "And who they be to deny a serviceman his service Wynaut and Alolan Raichu? They would have to be monsters."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:06 pm
"Ah, both of you are thinking right I see." Sub smiled in response to Reno and Aile, pleased with them both. The man would proceed to take out of his backpack as he slung it over an earpiece, just as Aile mentioned and tossed it to her, also giving one to Lykas, Reno, and the Rein siblings. "I can't guarantee how well they'll work on the inside, like I said Silph really upped security but I got the strongest thing I could find. I'll be hanging out in here to help guide you guys. I got the old blueprints and layout of Silph still from my Rocket days, updated here and there after discovering new additions, GRAY keeps it tidy. Furthermore in case things get messy and you need a quick exit...well...just don't worry about that, I got something if it comes to that."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:26 pm
Catching the earpiece with a small twirl from his right hand, Reno would holster the thing comfortably into his right ear. "Alright. Anything else we need to know? Any notables in there to duck if we see them?" Reno asked, fiddling around with his new appendage as he did so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:30 pm
"None that I can think of at the moment. But if you see someone with the last name of 'Toumei' that's Terashi's father. Do what you will with that information." Sub answered Reno, knowing good and well it probably wasn't a good idea to feed Reno that bit of info.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:08 pm
Aile put the earpiece in as Reno asked another question, the woman just making sure that the device was in comfortably before nodding. "Alright then. Enter the building via rooftop access, get into the President's office, and unlock the template. Mmk. As long as it's not insanely convoluted to get into his office, everything should be doable." Her eyes would linger on Sub for a moment, trying to figure out how the pieces fit together in his plan before turning to her partner in this. "Ready," she simply asked, bringing out a Pokéball.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff