Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:44 am
User Image

Regular Trades Available: 2
God Trades Available: 1

User Image About trading with or bribing Ecavi

• Regular Trades/Bribes

• My trades are for regular or familiar SoA unless otherwise stated! Stock edits are available for certain lines.
    • My trades may be used for unique edited SoA!
    • One (1) Trade can be used for up to 2 SoA, but that doesn't mean all trades have to be for two SoA.

• God Trades/Bribes

• These are a rare occurrence, it will be clearly listed when one of these is available!
    • Gods obtained through trades/bribes count as customs! If you are in god custom cooldown, you can't apply for one. If you get a god this way, you will go into cooldown.
    • One (1) Trade can be used for 1 God.
    • I will not do custom familiars.

• Important Note: Of course it'll be hard to turn down a ridiculous bribe but trust me when I say it's not all about the money. This is the only way a god colorist can do a CC custom! I'll be looking at how interesting/fun the concept is, if I can handle it and it would look good in my style, how many gods you have.. a bunch of random things. There's way more than how much you're offering to determining how eager I am to use my trade slot for it.
    • Because of all these variables.. don't be discouraged if I let offers sit for a while before deciding what to do! I'm a terrible decision maker.

• Offer Suggestions

• I am more likely to look at platinum, GC and art bribes than I am to accept pets. I don't get outside of SoA much!
    • My wishlist is used to keep an eye out for items I want in the MP, it's not a reliable source of information on items to bribe with.
    • Convert gold offers to platinum, please!

User Image The Golden Rule for Trades with Ecavi

• Ask for something you want done by me, not just something you want done. I encourage you not to use this thread as just another opportunity to post any and every concept you have.
  • Cross-posting between bribe threads gives the impression that it is not something wanted from me specifically, such forms will be given lower priority but not necessarily ignored.
  • Other than that, I can't very well judge your preferences and intentions. Do what you will with this request.

User Image Coloring Examples

• Things I can do, but avoid: wings (1, 2, 3), clothes as markings (1, 2).
  • Things I love to do, but sparingly [for best results]: rainbow gradients (1, 2); starry patterns (1, 2); anything that glows (1, 2); carefully hand-drawn markings (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6).
  • Noteworthy things I love to do: Ela'wadiyi tattoo-style markings (1, 2); other tribal markings (1, 2); runes (1, 2); mortal forms of gods.
  • There are, of course, other things I can and can't do well. These are just some easily identified examples.
  • I am willing to try just about anything.

User Image Edit Examples

• Note: I am new to editing! I love to try but there is a limit to how much I am capable of doing!
  • Elegant: 1, 2; Scruffy: 1; Braids: 1, 2, 3; Items: 1, 2; Manes: 1, 2, 3, 4; Faces: 1, 2, 3, 4.

User Image God Examples

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:48 am
Application Form

Stolen from the lovely Meep.

[size=9][b]What you're offering:[/b]

[u][b]What you want:[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (Please specify lines as well, if alternates exist.)
[b]Pride/Pack:[/b] (Please only put a specific pride/pack if this character is being born into that pride/pack. Otherwise, please put 'rogue.')
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male/Female)
[b]Age:[/b] (Cub/Adolescent/Adult)
[b]Parents:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Offspring:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Images:[/b] (if applicable)[/size]

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:55 am
What you're offering: 150k plat

What you want:
Name: Kamiseen (mortal form)
Owner: mouselet
Species: Lion, Rogue alternate
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: ? x ?
Description: I would like an edited mortal form for Kamiseen. It'd be really neat if you could make his mane kind of sandy, but I'm leaving the design up to you. CC, based on his god form.
Reference Images: uncert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:00 am
I'm going to void out this post, since I've gotten these lions already. >>;;  

MangoMeow

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 am
updated 28/9

What you're offering: 10k plat

What you want:
Name: Tuyet *Just edits on mortal form*
Owner: Syrius Lionwing
Species: Cheetah - Tuyet Mortal
Pride/Pack: goddess mortal form
Parents: Tarik x Ubuge
Offspring: sharks & rime
Description: edited to look like Tuyet the goddess of hail. I’d especially like her to be more fluffy/ have head hair & all of her items, cowel, earrings, bangle & tail rope with feathers. If possible can she have with and without cowel? Same expressions as goddess form.
Reference Images:
https://s5.postimg.cc/8oezi6v13/IMG_1084.png

&

What you want:
Name: Baridi’chuna *just edits on mortal form*
Owner: Syrius Lionwing
Species: Cheetah - Chuna mortal
Pride/Pack: god mortal form
Parents: Bahari’nswi x Tuyet
Offspring: n/a
Description: edited to look like Baridi’Chuna God of Rime. Head hair like his adol form, same expression as adult, a necklace with a gem pendant. More fluffy body/ face, some rime growing on him like on his adult form. *little extra if you fave time can you add the pendant to his adult god form too please? He is a member of the gems pride and it is his crystal.
Reference Images:
https://s5.postimg.cc/7brqc9xuf/IMG_0332_zps5douno39.png
https://i.postimg.cc/fRxmcybX/DFF9A844-EA42-4C8F-9DA9-B9216B997191.png < adol for hair
https://i.postimg.cc/XNfGqJsy/5335B2CB-27FF-4F95-9A62-BC63505F7CB8.jpg < gem for on pendant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:46 am
Void  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:43 pm
Boneka Family
What you're offering: 400bil gold/40,000p

What you want: Brother and sister based on existing soa
Name: TBD
Owner: - Mynsed -
Species: Sister on the same lines as Boneka, without the necklace. Brother on the curly maned rogue lines
Parents: ??? x ???
Offspring:
Description: They are identical triplets, though the sister has slightly different eye color or inverted colors. Boneka is their existing triplet. The sister could have a different hair style or beads in her hair. The brother... I would like to be very hippy like. CC on that.
Reference Images: Boneka

Priority
What you're offering: 300b gold/40,000p + art on this base

What you want: Adult Male Lion
Owner: - Mynsed -
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Nchi'mahadhi
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Visual. I would like him to have long canines and a sort of... hooded eyes, smiley? The black in his hair can also be darker
Reference Images: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:11 pm
What you're offering: 10k plat

What you want:
Owner: Lady Kitania
Species: Hyena, Alternate
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: --
Description: Basically a purple Day of the Dead themed hyena lady! Main colors being black, white, and purple with other colors of your choice thrown in if you'd like! 'Painted' face with the traditional skull and flower eye socket markings, and any other fun design choices that you'd like to throw on. Bones on her feet and fading up her legs with little purple claw markings on her toes. Usual decorations are spider webs, flowers, bones, and swirls/specs. Small edits like some regal-esque/curly hair, flowers, and a regal/high lady expression would be highly preferred but are not required. <3
Reference Images: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref 5

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:14 pm
What you're offering: 900k + (1) 10,000GC card

What you want: God of Consequence
Name: Denahi
Owner: KasaiLoki
Species: God - Sitting lines
Pride/Pack: Kusini'mwezi
Parents: ? X ?
Offspring: none
Description: Dark coat color (like the mortal form). Tucked wings on side. Bands of jewelry on back legs, rings on tail. Small horns peeking from mane. Necklace with blue, green and red jewels in it. Braids in mane pulled back, smirk/conceited look (think spoiled prince/Legolas in The Hobbit). Bright blue eyes. (everything else is CC)

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Uncert Adolescent | Uncert Adult

Required RPs:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:17 am
What you're offering: 60k

What you want: one last breeding for Kiger and Ama
Owner: Meepfur
Species: Lion (Ela)
Pride/Pack: Ela'wadiyi
Parents: Kiger x Amagada Atadiusti
Offspring: N/A
Description: one little Kiger-clone girl (can have some CC differences), up to you if she's an only cub or has siblings, who would be CC (totally up to you, based on how you feel about bribe amount and subject matter).  IF she has any brothers, original template for adult.
Reference Images: Kiger's brother, Ama's dad

Meepfur
Captain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:09 am
What you're offering: 20K plat/200B gold

What you want: 2 adult SoA
Name: Hien
Owner: Novacracker
Species: Lion - current lines
Pride/Pack: Doma I/T
Parents: Kaien x Mina
Offspring: None
Description: Black make, cream face with a black beard marking a la regs. Yellow body with white foresaw toes and black hind leg socks with cream toes and Brown eyes. The rest of his body is CC based on images! If you could do edits, mostly stick to his beard maybe? And making him cocky? Mane is up to you-- as long as he looks nice!
Reference Images:
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/d/df/FFXIV_Hien.png/revision/latest?cb=20170930235

Name: Hydaelyn
Owner: Novacracker
Species: Lioness
Parents: ....
Description: dark blue, light blue, CC design and optional edits themed on life and elegance!
Reference Images: n/a

Sorry it's sloppy, my pc isn't set up yet here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:59 pm
UPDATED AUGUST 8/8/2019

What you're offering: 150k Plat

What you want: 2 edited custom SoA <3

Name: Alaria
Owner: Lightning Shadow X
Species: Lion (Old-Updated)
Parents: None
Description: CC Base colours of pale/pastelle blues and grays, white, soft silvers - go hog wild with markings and designs, possibly with sapphire blue eyes (or any colour you think will go great <3)
For edits oft billowy forehead tuft hair that possibly trails her back and wispy tail tuft fur as well, seductive/gentle eyes, subtle smile and some delicate jewelry around her neck and ears like a thin chain with pale gemstones.
Reference Images: No references but have some inspirational pics! Uno Dos Tres

Name: WIP
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue (CC lines)
Parents: ? x Bunika'Mwenzi
Offspring: N/A
Description: A mortal child of my Goddess of Imagination - Bunika'Mwenzi - so a particularly fluffy and cheerful creature to say the least. <3
Reference Images:
Bunika'Mwenzi - Buni has rainbow coloured eyes so go hogwild with the eye colour!

Added 8/8/2019
What you're offering: 1 Million Plat and/or a Doodle of whatever you'd like! Find art examples here!

What you want: God Custom

Name: Tongoza
Species: God (CC pose)
Domain: Seduction (Accepted)
Parents: None
Description: A smug, rose petal covered God with three little birds that constantly follow him in awe of his seductive charms. Adorned with roses the same color as his pelt and gems.
Reference Images:
Color Ref Updated Edit Ref (ignore birds)

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:18 pm
-snip for now-  
[OOC] Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items