Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:42 am
Western was busy, though perhaps not quite as busy as High Reaches on some days, but it was still busy. It wasn't strange for firelizards to be seen popping in and out of existence, leaving messages with people and even packages. There was one particular bronze flit that seemed to be having a bit of trouble finding just who he was looking for in the hustle and bustle. It didn't help that the package he was carrying seemed to weigh him down some, or he was just being whiny because he hadn't eaten anything before his master had saddled him with this job.

Myrddin let out a whining creel as he popped in and out of places he had assumed the recipient would be. It was only on the last place, the cafeteria, that he found her sitting at a table. There was a happy creel as he landed on the table before her, not even asking before he took a piece of wherry off of her plate. He offered his leg to her, the one the package was attached to as he held the wherry between his front claws, tearing away at it.

A letter was on top of the package.

Quote:
Dear Kiri,

It's been a while since either of us have had the time to write, though this should make it easier. Myrddin recently became the father of a clutch and I wanted to gift you one of the eggs, since I only have him bonded to me because he stole the piece of food you had held out.

I hope the little flit inside is a bit better behaved then its sire.

Your Friend,

C'ryn

Masterharper

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:08 pm
BastetAmun
Because I didn't have this one bookmarked, whoops. << I assume this took place some time later. Up to you on how backdated you want this or not. :3 We also can just sort of end it here if you don't want to keep it going. I feel bad it's taken so long to tag so understand if letters aren't something you're interested in doing.

A foreign, bronze flit appeared bove C'ryn's head, with a parchment attached to his leg. Fel gave a happy creel as he realized that this was indeed the stranger he'd been tasked to find, and with a happy trill, the bronze would loop lazily around the others head.

Sending C'ryn a few happy rainbows and a few images of Kiri, the little creature couldn't help but be pleased with his progress. Though he was a small, delicate little bronze, he eventually settled and found a place to perch to offer the parchment to the strange rider.

Quote:

Dear C'ryn--

I apologize for all the time it's taken to write you properly, or thank you for the precious gift. It was quite a surprise, and lifted my spirits after a rather rough autumn. The little egg has hatched, and I wanted to inform you that I am now in possession of an incorrigible little bronze myself! He's a real beauty, and I hope he behaves himself while sending this note!

I honestly don't mind that your little rascal stole my food! I think he knew exactly what he wanted, and how tog get it. His little son is a bit of a food thief himself, though he's happily loyal, and seems to try to keep me out of trouble. It's hard to get into any when there's a little bronze flit peeping and cheeping or hissing at would-be-foes!

I've named him Felidae, or Fel, for short. He might not be a feline, but he's a wonderful addition. I will have to make it up to you someday! Did you keep any of Myrddin's eggs? How's the little rascal doing? And Aresoth? How many bronzes can one man have. I think the only thing you're missing is a bronze wher -- then you'd have the whole set.

I also wanted to tell you how sorry I am about Henwas. I don't know how close you were with him. He was a brat, and not to my taste, but I wouldn't have wished his loss on anyone. I had hoped he might get better with time and age. I'm glad that you have Aresoth, and hope you are happy and well over there in the cold climes of High Reaches. It's been a bit rainy over here, but nothing compared to your winters.

If you ever manage to make it to Western Weyr, you've got a friend across the sea.

Clear skies--

Kiri

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items