Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:50 pm
Njord was still new at this father thing. Though he did say he enjoyed it a great deal, it was just that he didn't feel any deep connecting love for his childrens mother. It had been just a fleeting thing that had led with offspring.

Giving a small roll of his shoulders he stood up and looked around. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do today, while he was a reaver he wasn't exactly WANTING to go out and capture anyone again. One thrall was enough so far though he was certain he'd get more in the future.

Maybe.

He wasn't a bad master or owner? He wasn't sure what to be called, he just treated them well enough.

Giving a yawn he walked onward, his destination not really set in stone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Clelia paced along the ground, tail lashing the air with a generally irritable air. Her expression was also one of general irritability, but not one of outright fury. Still, she looked like a female that would should not cross. Or even approach, really. But therein lay the problem.

Cle was bored.

It was her own fault really. She had a fiery disposition and the shortest temper imaginable. She picked fights far more often than she should and had few pleasant acquaintances and even fewer friends because of it.

Still. She needed to attempt to socialize and be pleasant. It was just difficult. She had fierce opinions on, well, everything. And she refused to compromise for anyone! But she needed excitement or motivation or meaning or anything really.

Aha! Clelia stopped her pacing abruptly as she spied a male nearby. It was one she didn’t recognize so she had no reason to hate him. Yet. She would talk to him.

She prowled over quickly to stand directly in the male’s path and looked him straight in the eye.

“You there. Talk to me.”

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:00 pm
A voice cut through the air and pulled him from his distracted thoughts. She was very demanding and reminded him much like his sister and children for that matter.

Maybe this was what he needed. Someone to just boss him around, like she was right now.

"You there, what do you want me to talk about?" He retorted with a half smirk smile. Flicking his tail he took a moment to look her over, her coloration was appealing to him and her attitude was nice as well. Meaning she could take care of herself, not that she was being nice right now.

"I'm Njord, so you don't have to just resort to 'you there' even though it's rather fetching." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Ugh, a jokester. Well, at least he had some spunk. Clelia couldn’t stand lions that acted like dead fish or pushovers.

Njord. She didn’t recognize the name, so she had nothing negative to associate with him and no grudges that she needed to act on, which was good. And he wasn’t half bad to look at. Hopefully he would be able to relieve her burden of boredom.

“Really, I’d say You There suits you,” responded Clelia. She rolled her eyes before continuing. “And talk about anything, I don’t care. I just need something to relieve this tedious boredom.”

An annoyed growl slipped out and her claws dug small furrows in the slightly damp earth. It was a strange miracle of the Stormlords that it wasn’t raining, though dark clouds portended that it would be a short miracle.

Belatedly, she realized that she really ought to introduce herself as well.

“I’m Clelia,” she said simply. “Now talk.”

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:44 pm
Sherpuff

Clelia, he liked it. "It sounds like you have an itch that needs to be scratched."

Maybe she needed a good duel to work things out. He'd suggest that to her in a moment or so perhaps. It would depend on how things went with their particular meeting though.

"Maybe you should get a new lifestyle if you're THAT bored." Raising an eyebrow he watched her curiously for a reaction. "Why don't we talk about what has you in a mood." He was poking the bear a little bit but he wasn't afraid of her, besides he was itching for a duel. It would be good for both of them if she decided to swing at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:59 am
AstoriaFallen

Clelia arched one delicate brow at his tone. If any of her family members were to needle her like that, she'd have taken a swipe at them. But his cocky attitude, while annoying, was also rather amusing and different. That's what she wanted after all was something, or someone to challenge her.

He had a point about her lifestyle too. It wasn't like females couldn't be reavers anymore. But that was part of the problem. Had it still been taboo, she would have been more interested in it just to infuriate everyone. But the reaver lifestyle didn't really appeal to her all that much either. Cle had no use for thralls, she didn't really care about them one way or another. But now that she was out of adolescence, she needed some kind of purpose. She just had no idea what that would be.

"An itch, you say. That's one way to put it," she said with a small sigh.

"Oh, you call this a mood? This is nothing. You wouldn't be able to handle me in a mood," she said with a challenging grin. "But I'd like to see you try."

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:43 am
Sherpuff
we can do another rp with a duel in it? like a carry on after we finish this one in a couple posts? It's up to you :3

She seemed to be taking the bait a little bit, it's like she wanted to let out some steam almost as much as he did. "I tell you what, I'd like to see what you can throw my way." He gave her another once over, he was fairly certain a spar between them would definitely be interesting.

"How about a duel?" He wasn't sure if she was going to right out come at him now, or wait. Perhaps she wasn't even interested in dueling and was just putting on a show. At least he was getting the question out there and would know soon enough. His tail whipped behind him as he watched her curious to know what her decision would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:19 pm
AstoriaFallen
I think we could definitely wrap this one up with a follow-up duel RP!

A delightful shiver went down Cle's spine at the thought of a duel. She hadn't had a good physical duel in a long time. She got in minor scraps with siblings and neighbors all the time, of course, but she mostly battled with her tongue. Her claws were itching for a good fight and this male looked like he'd be a fun challenge either way.

"Are you sure you could take me?" she taunted him with a wicked little smile. "You seem like you could at least give me some good sport. Perhaps we could put a little wager on it?"

That would spice it up even more and give her some time to prepare. Besides, her blood was up and she could think of a few more things she'd like from this male than just a good fight. He was fairly handsome after all, and clearly wasn't a wuss like many of the other males she knew.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:48 pm
Sherpuff
One more post from you and then if you want to start the next rp with the opening rolls?

Raising a brow he smirked at her taunt, "Oh I'd love to take a wager." Truning to face her he looked around, they could go at it right here, there was plenty of room. "I'm definitely sure. I'll even let you have first hit." Offering for her to go ahead and start their little duel. "If you want to that is." Making himself comfortable he waited to see what she'd do next.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:34 am
Cle growled low in her throat, irritated at his presumptuous nature and his cocky attitude. She would do her absolute best to knock that smirk off his maw. She was excited though too. Rarely had she found anyone that she felt offered her a true challenge. Physically, of course, she might be weaker. But that didn’t mean she certainly wouldn’t try.

Her pride twinged at his condescending offer to begin, but she would take any advantage that she could. With a wicked smile, she bared her teeth.

“You’re on!”

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas