[PRP] Vacant (Chau + Azzan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:04 pm
User ImageChausiku had heard there was once a Pride that ruled over these lands; a Pride’s whose name she did not know, nor did she particularly care about. Dark paws left prints on the ground as she jumped from rock to rock, stirring up dirt that had not been disturbed in a long time. The land was deserted, though she could not quite fathom the reason why. The black lioness proceeded with caution at the thought, not wanting to find out the reason why the old inhabitants had left or were moved. Curious, she continued exploring, poking her head inside small caves and climbing on every surface that would support her weight.

Then, she stopped, her tail flicking behind her. She had been coming across the odd lingering scents here and there, ghostly essences left behind, but this particular odour seemed fresh. She raised her bow at the thought; someone left behind? Or another opportunistic rogue looking to scavenge what they could in the shadow of a civilisation broken down? She followed the scent that soon lead her to another cave; the difference being that this one showed signs of life.

Chausiku backed up from the entrance, knowing she would rather avoid whatever lodger was to be found inside. Despite growing up in the Roguelands she was not a fighter and would rather avoid confrontation if it would be helped. Besides, with such a vacant playground at their disposal, there was no reason why two lions could not ignore each other. Alas, her exit did not go as unnoticed as she wished, for as she turned around her back paw kicked rocks off the ledge.

The sound of falling stone seemed to echo infinitely and the lioness cursed under her breath.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azzan knew his pride's lands like the back of his paw. He had grown up memorizing every tunnel and its connections, every cave, every swelling mound and cliff edge that had once boasted the strongest, most fierce lions the Pridelands had ever seen. Parts of it had fallen victim to the tremors of earthquakes that wracked their region many years past, killing some of their pride members and causing others to flee in fear of their safety. It had broken the Queen's heart so deeply that she rarely came home from her wandering but he, the steadfast son of his father, would never back away. He was determined to protect their legacy from everyone - including silly, nosy rogues.

Before the female could make her getaway, he had zoned in upon the falling rocks. Taking a back tunnel up above her head, he jumped down from a high cave and landed squarely upon all four paws behind her. He was a towering male, born with the legacy of his grandfather's bloodline, dark and domineering. The dual colored eyes set in his fire-orange face narrowed upon her dark form and his teeth bared in a snarl with his words.

"Who do you think you are to trespass here?"  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:08 pm
Felyn

He came swooping down like a bird of prey, and Chau could not help but feel tense as he did, ears flat against her skull. Her heart was beating fast in her chest, but she tried her best to swallow the anxiety she felt in her stomach and throat. She saw his shadow before she saw him, heard his voice; thick with trouble and a threat. Eventually, though, she found enough courage to turn her head to look over the shoulder, shaggy red hair hiding pale eyes. Then she saw him, and her heart dropped. He was everything she feared he would be, strong, towering, full of pride.

“I am Chausiku, daughter of Durga from the East.” Though that was all she had to share; besides her mother's name and vague geographical knowledge, she had no claim or importance. Though that did not stop her from proclaiming the title with such confidence that some might assume that it held meaning. That she was something more than the Rogueland trash that she was.

The female turned slowly, knowing it was not wise to show your back to any threat. Her tail flicked behind her as she did until her body had completed the circle it needed to face him. Still, she moved backwards, trying to put some distance between them. “And who are you to claim these lands yours?” There was a growl in her throat; though not a seasoned fighter, ready to defend herself if need be. Unlike the male, Chausiku was a small, slender female with a body more adapt to running than combat. And if needed, she was sure she could trust her paws to carry her to safety, she was just waiting for the opportunity.

Stronger he might be, faster was another matter.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:26 pm
Z o m b i k ii

"Your title means nothing to me here."

The words were short and clipped, but he did not question her bluff, even if he did not particularly care what being from the East meant at all. He made a step forward, unperturbed by the growl low in her throat. He was a male of fiery confidence and there were very few souls in the world any longer that he felt he need bow to, certainly not some tiny, trespassing girl.

"I am Azzan, true blood of Scar and rightful heir to the Outlands. These are my lands and mine alone, you have no right to be here." His claws had unsheathed as he took a second step forward, meaning to corner her in the cave mouth she had so foolishly stumbled into without thought. It left deep, garish gashes in the thick red clay beneath his feet, land that so nearly matched the color in his own pelt.

"Unless you would like to challenge me for the right to be here?" The sneer on his maw turned wicked, pulling into a grin that said he thought she would very assuredly lose.

z o m b i k ii

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:55 pm
Felyn

“You say that like I should know who ‘Scar’ is.” Chau scoffed at his words, rolling her eyes as her paws continued to carry her backwards until she felt the edge where the ground vanished. She stopped but did not look back or take her eyes off of the male. “Rightful heir to an abandoned kingdom? By the sounds of it; your title is worth as much as mine, rogue.” The dark female let out a sad chuckle, wondering what kind of trouble she had found this time? The male before her seemed to be on some sort of power trip; there was no reasoning with one so sure of his rights.

So instead, silver eyes kept watch, trying to focus on him instead of the claw marks being left in the ground as he walked. “No, I have no wish of challenging you for the right to linger in such a derelict land.” Chau was not planning to stay here in the first place, just check to see if anything had been left behind. She cleared her throat, standing up as tall as her slender figure would allow her to.

“However, I also do not plan to be chased out of this place by you or any other. So if it is a fight you want. Azzan, heir to the wasteland. Then so be it.” Her tail continued to flick behind her, her knees preparing to jump to the side if he tried to strike.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:36 am
There were many ways that the meeting could have gone differently in Azzan's mind. If she had bent her head and acknowledged his family's bloodline, he might have excused her trespassing so long as she made a quick exit. If she had run at the first smell of him, he might not have chased her down to make her regret it. There were so many ifs and buts that could have changed the outcome of her situation there in that very moment but there was also one unforgivable mistake.

Who is Scar?

A fury like none other swept over Azzan, changing his demeanor from annoyed and aggressive to blindly enraged in the span of a breath. Her words droned in the background behind the sound of his own heartbeat pounding in his ears, thumping to the beat of his anger and setting a pace for what was about to unfold.

"You will not be chased out of this place, girl," his words were a hiss as his head lowered and he shifted to the side. These were his lands, his birth place, and he knew their topography better than some wandering brat that thought to belittle his heritage. His position put him between her and her only means of escape - unless she planned to risk jumping down the cliffs and breaking her legs to evade him. Her only options were to stand her ground or dive into the cave she had just been sticking her nose into unwelcome - either way, he was advancing, and he would have her in his grasps faster than she could even breathe the name Scar one more time.

"You will stay here and face the consequences of your insults." His dual-colored eyes were narrowed and full of a loathing that seemed impossible for a stranger and yet his teeth were bared and his steps took him closer and closer to her personal space with each little movement. Without another word of warning, he sprung forward and aimed to pin her beneath his weight - she could dive away or accept her fate. He would win, either way, he was absolutely certain.

Z o m b i k ii

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:41 am
Felyn

Chausika had never quite seen someone's demeanour change so violently; the very air that surrounded them seemed to thicken with the rage radiating from Azzan. The dark female froze where she stood, knowing full well that she was no longer an annoyance to him, but an enemy. Still, she was unsure why; because during all her time as a rogue she had never crossed someone so proud of their heritage. In fact, the whole idea seemed so alien to her she could not understand the correlation between her words and the male’s anger.

As he spoke a chill came over her; a warning that rippled down her spine telling her body to move. It didn’t. She was not sure if it was fear that had paralysed her in that spot or if it was foolish stubbornness. The lioness had never bowed her head to anyone, she had never served under a king. The world she hailed from was chaos, a playing field where the strong survived and every creatures loyalty was to their own code. By the time she felt able to react he had already broken off her exit, her brow furrowed - there was no running away now.

As he walked towards her the instinct to move back made her legs twitch, but she could feel the slope of the drop behind her warning her to venture no further towards it. However dangerous Azzan might be; he was slightly less so than the fall. Not knowing what was the best thing to do in the situation, she decided to do nothing at all. Every fibre in her was begging her to run or fight, submission was not something she found easy, but there was a first time for everything.

She hit the floor with a thud that knocked the air from her lungs, her paws pressing against his chest in an attempt to keep some distance between her and his teeth. She was beneath him; and though he did not look like a particularly large male when he had been circling her, now she could feel his weight she knew that he was made up of muscle. Chausika could not have gotten away if she wanted to.

She looked up at him, her red tuft of hair was away from her face revealing too pale eyes that were circled in silver. “As I said, I have no desire to challenge you.” Stated with a confidence that probably should not have come from someone on their back; maybe she would have been better off remaining silent. “If it was strength you wanted to demonstrate, then consider it done.”

There was a shake in her voice, the fear betraying all her attempts to appear brave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:58 pm
"Too late," he hissed, baring his fangs as he hovered inches about her face. The weight of her paws pressed into his chest in vain, little twigs that he felt he could snap if he truly wanted to. There was naught about her that he found intimidating and not for a moment did he truly think she was worth the time and effort it would take to bring her to a violent end. If she had been less insulting, maybe he would have let her walk away due to her complete and utter uselessness.

"You can't even find the strength to defend yourself or your careless words, can you?" The anger dissipated to repulsion and he backed off just enough to remove his weight from her, though his body still hovered over her dark form where it sprawled in contrast to the hard-packed clay and stone beneath them. It was clear that he was allowing her to find her footing but he hadn't backed far enough from her to remove the threat of his weight or presence.

"There is the matter of your insult to be handled but I've not the right to judge you. Get up and head into that cave, you foolish thing."

Azzan knew they were coming soon. Kat had seen the visions of the herds and left weeks before to find Ashiki and, in her absence, they had returned in groups. The lands beyond their rivers were teeming with the beasts that would be the supply of their pride and he knew it was only a matter of time before that pride itself came home to roost.

"You're going to stay with me until the Seer returns. She'll know what to do with you."

Z o m b i k ii

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:56 am
Felyn

Chausika would have laughed at her luck; thrown her head back and cried tears of amusement at just how badly today was playing out. However, the dark lioness did not think that would go down too well given their current proximity. It was going to end like this eventually, if anything she had been incredibly fortunate to hold onto her life and freedom as long as she had given the hand she had been dealt. As he leaned down towards her face rolled away from him, her eyes closing as his teeth bared down on her. When he spoke silver eyes opened once more, her brow raising at his statement.

Then as quickly as he had closed the distance between them, he was backing off. The look of confusion did not leave her face as she was given the chance to regain her composure. She did so tentatively, finding her footing and standing as tall as a very slender framed feline could. Food had always been hard to come across, her growth probably reflected that.

“Well then, let’s hope she returns soon.” The female let a defeated sigh escape her mouth, shaking her head in disbelief. “Afterall, I presume even you need sleep.” The words came with a scoff as she surrendered to his demand, turning to head towards the entrance of the cave. Chausika looked over her shoulder towards the male, trying to work out the angle he was playing and what his intentions were. A seer?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:31 pm
It didn't matter if she believed him - all that mattered was that he knew.

Gone were the days of mocking they had suffered at the paws of rogues, gone were the days of being less than the treacherous heirs of the Pridelands, gone were the days of their inferiority. As he watched the rogue slink into the darkness of their cave structure there was a sense of knowing that he could not shake, a sense of righteousness.

She would submit to Katiti and soon, very, very soon, the world would submit to the Outlands.

With a smile stretched wide across his mug, nearly as unsettling as the scowl he had leveled on her in the first place, the bound male followed her back into the dark and quiet cavern he had called home for so many years.

Soon there would be a reckoning - for her and for all.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces