belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image

Usushisa was used to having her lady troubles. She spoke of it to anyone who would hear her, most often her mother, but occasionally it was others in the pride. Safura, a recent mother, for example. She briefly covered it with the males she'd approached, Faust and Budek both, about whether they would be alright trying with her as many times as it took to produce cubs. But she never really had someone to just full-on rant to.

She wanted to talk to someone who understood, but that she wouldn't feel bad about speaking with, like her mother or sister. She wanted to talk to someone who would look at her and go "why bother having cubs when everyone else is doing it?" like she had encountered in some of the progressive lionesses. What she needed was someone to just sit there and listen and then, when she was done with her rant, she could do the same service to her.

So she went around picking up things in the rumor mill about other lionesses who may have had any hardships at all, before she started to approach them. One of the first lionesses she had approached was Farih, an older lioness. Usushisa had seen her at hunts now and again, but hadn't really spoken to her much. Would this encounter be awkward? Probably. But if it went well, then she was sure she would feel better for it.

So, she approached the pale lioness and went for it.
"Farih? Can I talk to you about my woes and you can talk to me about your woes if you need to? I just need to get some stuff off my chest with an unbiased opinion, you know?" She looked hopeful and tried not to look overeager as she waited for a reply.

_ p a o cx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:19 am
Farih, as always, was sitting near the outskirts of the heart of the pride, where most of the members spent their time. She was most content with her life when she was away from prying eyes, loose tongues, and curious, listening ears, and so she settled in the shade of a fallen log today, hopefully hidden by the shade and the camouflage of coat against the dry grass. She had been napping after coming back from a successful hunt, but now that she was awake she found herself lazing, as usual, and just letting the time pass in relative silence. Whatever woes she may have had about the pride at this point were just...well, meaningless to her. Life went on, with or without her complaints, and she found things were much easier if she just kept her mouth shut about her stuff.

So she did.

So when she heard her name called out her ears perked up and she felt the slightest surge of irritation that she quickly quelled with the thought of maybe this upcoming conversation being...productive, in some way, shape, or form. Farih looked up from where she lay, pale eyes falling on a dark lioness that was only vaguely familiar. She did, at least, know her name. Scooting a little bit to at least try being polite, she made a little bit of room in the shade for the other lioness.

"Sure, if you don't mind me staying down like this?" came her reply after she settled into her new spot and made herself comfortable. "What's on your mind?"

belloblossom

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas