[PRP] A Family Hunt (Khwezi and Nyarai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Khwezi huffed a bit as he waited for his sister to come. It had been her idea, to go off on a hunt together, and Khwezi had gained permission to go and do so, if he made sure to continue his duties in case there was trouble. As a protector, he was often out near the borders of the pride, unable to go and sister as much as he had wanted, but he took pride in what he did. However, it seemed that his sister had been missing him just as much as he had been missing her, and had suggested they go out hunting together. Khwezi had readily accepted the idea and had made sure that it would be okay to do so.

It was accepted, and now all he had to do was wait for his sister to finally come. He really shouldn't have been impatient. After all, spending days at the border of the pride meant he didn't see a whole lot, not many wanted to come here after all, but he had been missing his sister, and the later she was, the less time they would have to spend together.

His blue eyes continued to look where she was supposed to come from. Still not here. He thought as he paced around a bit more.

He was starting to grow hungry too. That was never good. When he got too hungry, he started to get impatient and that meant more mistakes. It had been something he had been trying to work on ever since he was a cub. But trying to ignore the feeling of his empty stomach was a hard task, and he hadn't quite yet mastered it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:11 am
SSBrosB

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.To say that Nyarai had missed Khwezi was an understatement. She loved having a brother and everything that came with it. She had missed wishing him goodnight, she had missed sleeping sprawled all over his fluffy mane, she had missed eating together and talking in the early hours of the morning. She had missed his scent around the Den, heck, she even missed his snoring. So when she saw him there waiting for her, looking in the wrong direction, she could not resist the urge to nudge him.

“Khweeeeeeezi.” She sighed, running her face along his side as if she tried to steal his warmth and smell. “I missed yooooou.” She almost whined, her head finally ending up under his chin as she pouted. Vibrant eyes looked up towards him, her tail flicking behind her.

It had been a hard week in the Pride, many hunts had been unsuccessful. However, she remained optimistic. With Kwhezi here, how could it go wrong?

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:35 pm
Khwezi thought he heard Nyarai, but before he could confirm it, she was already rubbing against his face and his mane. He smiled and looked down at her. He really did miss her. But he had to accept the fact they wouldn't be together as often since he patrolled the border. "Nyarai! Missed you too!" He said, bumping her a bit with his nose. "You ready? This should be fun with the two of us. I thought I saw some gazelle near here." He hadn't been too sure, but he had seen tracks and thought he had smelled them. He hadn't been able to check though since he was going the opposite way on his patrol.

Even if they fought sometimes, they still worked quite well together when they went out hunting. Though they then usually had a wrestling match to see who would get the best parts if they only caught one meal. If they did get enough, they could bring it back to the den and eat it together and catch up a bit, something he sorely wanted to do. She was the only one who would listen to his venting without judging him. Not that a whole lot happened while he was out on patrol, but it was nice to be able to talk to his sister about any problems he had and she could talk to him in return too.

He smirked at her. "You want to bet who's going to get the first strike in this time?"

Z o m b i k ii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:07 am
SSBrosB

”Brother.” Nyarai sighed before her lips settled into a devious smirk. She shook her head and caused her long fringe to dance back and forth with the motion. Orange eyes then opened half-lidded and searched upwards until they found the cool blue pools that belonged to her sibling. ”You seem to forget, I am a huntress; and you, my dear Khwezi, are a protector.” The young female pointed out, her shoulders shuffling playfully as she declared her role to be extra dramatic. There was always silliness to be had between them.

”You are as likely to get the first strike as I am to defend the pride against threats.” She gave his nose one last ‘boop’ before she turned to face the direction he indicated towards. Gazelle sounded good, anything sounded good at this point. She had woke up chewing on her tail this morning and that was never a good sign, one more day without a decent meal and she might eat it in her sleep. ”Now, watch this space, watch this tail and watch a master at her craft.”

She gave her booty a good shake, her tail flicking at his face; then started moving forward with a bounce in her step.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces