S H I V E R --- Avatar Item Quest`

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BEHOLD! This is my own personal wish list check off list.
But any donations would be loved. xd Feel free to bump.

Draw me +++

[align=center][img]http://i1.tinypic.com/ng3gjn.gif[/img]
[color=cyan][i]b u m p [/i][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:00 pm
+ Barton Jewelers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In Da Hood Gold Necklance --- 7007 gold

+ Gambino Outfitters
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Canary Yellow Pimpin' Cane --- 5000 gold

+ Rares
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Coconut Bra 15-17k  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:01 pm
Past Quest-
Please don't PM these people for and beg for donations. They donated out of the kidness of there hearts.

Thank you all for the donations for the wings. heart mrgreen *wipes tears from eyes* Your all so great.

My second Major quest. So happy! When I started the quest the staff was worth 33k then two days later it went to over 50k! Thank you all for the donations, (lol, so happy I got the staff before it reached 100k) mrgreen

Thank you all for the baos. It was always one of my favorite items and will go well with the wings and staff. Much love to you all. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:02 pm
Donators:

Merumiharu User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloon
Quess User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Soldat Midnight Officers Cap
Wretched_Scythe User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Ski Hat
Wretched_Scythe User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Navy Ceramic Mug
Wretched_ScytheUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Turquoise Ceramic Mug
IceRabbit2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Stockings
Deazy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Beanie
Deazy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Loafers
Sayu3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Checker Shoes
Sayu3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flame Pants
Sayu3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flame Shirt
Groovy Spleen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Green-Blue Winter Scarf
[+_+] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Red Star SKA Tshirt
Poetic Surreality User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crossed Sports Bra
Poetic Surreality User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marine Neck Ribbon
Poetic SurrealityUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ocean Blue One Piece Swimsuit
Mr.Hyruki User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Green Checker Shoes
JesseW7 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Natural Jade Pendant
Deazy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wooden Baseball Bat
Whipped By Magenta User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Salmon Classroom Sneakers  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:08 pm
Links:
none~

If you have a quest and would like to be linked please PM me the link and make sure you have add me to your list as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:44 am
i like your avi as it is thou?  

Hell.Of.Their.Own.Making

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:44 am
Paranoid Illusionist
i like your avi as it is thou?

Thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:41 pm
Cool avatar. What do you think of my avatar?  

HaloNaruto11

24: RP spa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff