Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply _†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_
Zacarias Beauchêne || First Year

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fakequeerz

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:39 pm
ZacariasBeauchêne
My Creator is GAYCOMMIES

User Image
████████ † Basic Information † ████████

Nickname: Zac, 'Ria, and Blondie suit him just fine.
Birthday: June 7th
Nationality: He was born in France and lived there til age 14.
Sexuality: Gay
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Blond
Eye Colour: They're normally green, but he wears yellow color contacts because he thinks they look cool.
Weight: 130 LBS.
Height: 5"6

████████ † Psychological & Abilities & Info † ████████

Likes: Speaking in his native tongue (it's familiar and comforting, not to mention easier), Limonade (as in lemon-lime soda, not the American stuff), Warm weather (It's easier on his joints), Computers, Yellow, Almost any food he can get his hands on, Flowers, coding in CSS and HTML, Aloe Vera Succulents.
Dislikes: Having to converse in English (It's his second language, and he's embarrassed by the fact that he doesn't speak it as well as his peers. He needs a few moments to translate in his head, and he needs people to speak slower around him), Coffee, Tomatoes, Adobe Flash, Absolute silence.
Health: His mental health is fine, but his physical health, well, it's fine too if you don't factor in his joint hypermobility syndrome (which is present in almost all of his joints).
Dorm Room: 212
Grade: First Year
Classes: ICT, History, English Language, and Art.
Abilities/Skills: Time Manipulation- Zacarias can Pause, Play, Rewind, and Fast-Forward time itself. The power itself is pretty cool, although it does pose some limitations: Pausing and Playing is easy enough, but it's rewinding and going forward that fatigue him. He can't go forward or back more than a few (2-4) days without feeling extremely woozy or even passing out. When pausing time, everything around him stops and he enters a sort of spatial pocket, where he is the only one who can move, move other things, and do /anything/ until he starts time again. He can get tired if he starts and stops a lot in quick succession, and he can't unpause time for certain people: he is the only person that will ever move while time is stopped, even people with super speed can't break the proverbial spell. Aside from his natural gift, he's a skilled mathematician/computer nerd and is surprisingly a pretty good gardener.

████████ † Personality & Personal Information † ████████

Personality: Zacarias is a quiet boy, helpful and sweet and just a tad naive. He sees the good in everyone and tries his best to make the world a better place, but sometimes the death and destruction the world has to offer makes him feel hopeless and irritable. He's a bit slow on the uptake sometimes and tends not to get some wordplay or jokes simply because he thinks in French and translates everything he hears more or less literally. He also tends to be a bit of a doormat, bottling up any negative emotions and pausing time for days on end to let off steam every so often. However, at his core, Mr. Beauchêne is kind and loving, with a gentle soul and a trusting disposition.
Fears: Zacarias has huge fears of dying, heights, and accidentally stopping time forever with no way to unfreeze it all.
Backstory: Zac, honestly, had a relatively normal childhood in France. He wasn't hunted for his powers, the worst thing he ever did was steal a maple glazed donut from the kitchen at age 5, and he got a sick mo-ped at age 14. However, this changed when his family moved to America for his father's job. Suddenly, he was in a new country, with weird names for household objects and limonade and a language that sounded familiar and entirely alien at the same time. He started to seclude himself, excelling in his studies but shutting himself off from people. It was the worst when his pet rat, Martha, died (it might sound silly, but he loved that rat like a human family member and she was the only living thing he tended to interact with at that point). He wouldn't leave his room for weeks (although to him it was months, years even, given that time tends to pick up the pace around him when his emotions are in turmoil), and all he ate in that time was bags of chips and those little cups of kraft mac and cheese. Eventually, he learned that hiding in a spatial rift was a bad way to manage his grief, thanks in part to the internet and his mother, and he received a letter from Videl just a month later.
Goal: To better the lives of those around him (and to recreate this 'saved by the bell' scene).
Extra:
- He brought a small collection of plants (mostly succulents and hyacinths) with him to videl.
- He has another rat at home named Amelie.
- He mumbles to himself in French to calm down.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image

▸ 𝚛𝚞𝚗 : 𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚜_𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎̂𝚗𝚎.𝚎𝚡𝚎
▸ feeling: ▸ with?: ▸ HP: xxx/100

❝𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎...❞

➤ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,

➤ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a,

➤ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut

❝...𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢.❞

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WkuMCl2.gif[/img]

[b]▸ 𝚛𝚞𝚗 : 𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚜_𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎̂𝚗𝚎.𝚎𝚡𝚎 [/b]
[color=#df7b3d][size=9]▸ feeling: ▸ with?: ▸ HP: xxx/100 [/size][/color][/align]

[url=https://youtu.be/nyaLIgXm5l0?t=29s][b][size=8][align=center]❝𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎...❞[/align][/size][/b][/url]
[align=center]═[/align]
[align=center][size=9]➤[/size]

[size=9]➤[/size]

[size=9]➤ [/size]
[/align]
[align=center]═[/align]
[b][color=#df7b3d][size=8][align=center]❝...𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢.❞[/align][/size][/color][/b]
[spoiler] QUOTES GO HERE [/spoiler]

fakequeerz

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:44 am
Hello, and Welcome to the guild, I like your character but there is one problem, How would his ability work? and how will it affect others? I only ask to avoid future problems since it is time travel. I hope you understand. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:19 am
Rush And Crush
Hello, and Welcome to the guild, I like your character but there is one problem, How would his ability work? and how will it affect others? I only ask to avoid future problems since it is time travel. I hope you understand. biggrin

hi there! uh im not quite sure what you mean by that, but i think you’re asking /how/ he stops time? if not, feel free to correct me, but to answer that, it wouldn’t need any physical cues, given that time manipulation is a mental power more than anything, but to use his gift Zac would focus on something in the room that’s moving, if not that then just a person or something to stare at, and then will it- and everything around it- to stop. Additionally, to start time up again, he just needs to /want/ everything around him to continue as normal. All of his time-related powers simply need a little concentration for him to use them. He might inadvertently stop time if he is extremely emotional and needs to lash out, or if he is in immediate physical harm. When he uses his time powers, he effects the entire world, which is why using them too much might cause so much fatigue.

When time is paused, the people around him freeze up like living, movable statues. They stay exactly in place, not breathing, thinking, or moving a muscle until time restarts again. When time is paused, anyone who is not Zac won’t feel, think, or perceive anything, and will continue doing exactly what they /were/ doing when time is unstopped.(it works a lot like the tome-out mechanic in saved by the bell) when Zac ‘rewinds’ time, people move as if they’re on a tv show and whoever’s watching missed a joke a minute or so before. They don’t remember anything past the point the world was rewound to, and will do whatever they had done before the rewind, unless someone pursuades them not to. Fast-forewarding essentially just makes time move very quickly until Zac reaches the point in the future where he wants to be. Everyone feels as though time had moved at the same speed it always does, and they have memories from the days Zac ‘skipped through’. It will normally seem as though Zac has just stood in the same place, staring at a wall, for a few days straight.

for the sake of an interesting RP, i’ll probably skip over any time pauses, rewinds, or fast-forewards, unless i can fit in a small paragraph or it’s important for the plot to continue.

I get that time travel is a complex subject and needs some explaining, and im happy to answer any questions about his powers in the future ^^
thanks xx  

fakequeerz

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:31 am
gaycommies
Rush And Crush

hi there! uh im not quite sure what you mean by that, but i think you’re asking /how/ he stops time? if not, feel free to correct me, but to answer that, it wouldn’t need any physical cues, given that time manipulation is a mental power more than anything, but to use his gift Zac would focus on something in the room that’s moving, if not that then just a person or something to stare at, and then will it- and everything around it- to stop. Additionally, to start time up again, he just needs to /want/ everything around him to continue as normal. All of his time-related powers simply need a little concentration for him to use them. He might inadvertently stop time if he is extremely emotional and needs to lash out, or if he is in immediate physical harm. When he uses his time powers, he effects the entire world, which is why using them too much might cause so much fatigue.

When time is paused, the people around him freeze up like living, movable statues. They stay exactly in place, not breathing, thinking, or moving a muscle until time restarts again. When time is paused, anyone who is not Zac won’t feel, think, or perceive anything, and will continue doing exactly what they /were/ doing when time is unstopped.(it works a lot like the tome-out mechanic in saved by the bell) when Zac ‘rewinds’ time, people move as if they’re on a tv show and whoever’s watching missed a joke a minute or so before. They don’t remember anything past the point the world was rewound to, and will do whatever they had done before the rewind, unless someone pursuades them not to. Fast-forewarding essentially just makes time move very quickly until Zac reaches the point in the future where he wants to be. Everyone feels as though time had moved at the same speed it always does, and they have memories from the days Zac ‘skipped through’. It will normally seem as though Zac has just stood in the same place, staring at a wall, for a few days straight.

for the sake of an interesting RP, i’ll probably skip over any time pauses, rewinds, or fast-forewards, unless i can fit in a small paragraph or it’s important for the plot to continue.

I get that time travel is a complex subject and needs some explaining, and im happy to answer any questions about his powers in the future ^^
thanks xx

I'll trust your ability to Rp with this ability, but just know that we might ask you to change in if things get too hard to control. we don't mind someone being incredibly powerful, but some powers border god mode. So you're approved just be careful. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time with us biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

fakequeerz

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:02 pm
Rush And Crush
User Image

nice !!! quick question: what dorm is zac living in?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:22 am
Oh Sorry, his Room is 212 He doesn't have a roommate yet, but he will soon. razz  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

fakequeerz

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:28 pm
Rush And Crush

hi, i saw the newest guild announcement and was wondering what the procedure is/will be for putting my character back into use/the current student section? should i just copy/paste this into the appropriate place? I would also like to make my character a foreign language tutor, and i was wondering how to go about that? thanks! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:56 pm
gaycommies

If you want your old character just make a new profile with the new skeleton, copy the information you want to keep the same, and you're good to go. If you can't find your character in the yearbook I'll be glad to help you out.

-Edit-
I just realized where we're posting. I'm dumb lol  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

fakequeerz

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Rush And Crush
gaycommies

If you want your old character just make a new profile with the new skeleton, copy the information you want to keep the same, and you're good to go. If you can't find your character in the yearbook I'll be glad to help you out.

-Edit-
I just realized where we're posting. I'm dumb lol

lolol alrighty then, thank you!  
_†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas